Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitbtc unrealistic deposit and withdrawal fees  (Read 1793 times)
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

With such high withdrawal fees, you are better of buying ethbit in coinexchange. I believe hitbtc has to review its withdrawal fees, I think it is too high too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

I agree with the fact that this exchange is too high payment for withdrawals. I think this was done specifically to ensure that as many people as possible remained clients of this exchange and did not withdraw their funds.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

With such high withdrawal fees, you are better of buying ethbit in coinexchange. I believe hitbtc has to review its withdrawal fees, I think it is too high too.

They don't really care about anyone but themselves, they have showed that a few times already.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

No need to deposit your cryptocurrency or token to exchange to sell cause you can sell them directly in here. You can take a look at Marketplace (Altcoin), there are a lot of members are selling their token in here because they only has little amount of token or they've some other problem that they don't want to sell it on exchange. Beside, HitBTC is not a good exchange, I think you shouldn't use it, there are a lot of reports about this exchange before.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

I have already heard for a long time that this exchange is not famous for its services, or rather, more and more people do not use the services of this exchange, I think that in the near future we will see how this exchange will simply cease to exist.
vistamara

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

Look that you have really great experience in bounty,i am here new but your information will help to earn much more
Thanks OP
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

wow thats a crazy high fee. as alts get on more exchanges or bigger volumes the fee should come down but the fees on all exchanges are horribly high for a lot of new coins. exchanges are robbing us blind.
with a fee that high i would hold and wait for it to drop or flip it to another coin. I still have some coins sitting onexchanges for 6 months because i won't pay the high fee ( not big amounts though) If you have a lot of $ in it and are holding long term you may need to just wear the fee to get it to a wallet. or flip it to another coin.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

On hitbtc i traded on it once and the experience was good, no deposit fee was deducted withdrawal fee was not too much, i found it awkward when i hear different bad experience people share about hitbtc exchange on btt.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 01:29:22 PM by jpoker272727

On hitbtc i traded on it once and the experience was good, no deposit fee was deducted withdrawal fee was not too much, i found it awkward when i hear different bad experience people share about hitbtc exchange on btt.

alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

Many started to complain about the work of the HitBTC, I have not kept money on stock exchanges for a long time and I do not advise you to do it. Because in general, when you store money on the exchange, it turns out that you give money to strangers. You made several transactions and you have to withdraw your money.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

I really don't understand why people are still using exchanges like Hitbtc and Yobit, they're the worst of the worst.
Not only when it comes to fees... Their support is really terrible and you'll find numerous scam reports about them here in the forum.

They're known for holding people's funds hostage and randomly closing down withdraws on certain coins.

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

HitBTC's fees are way off the charts. I don't understand why they charge that high. I'm currently trading on Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin and Liqui. It has a better interface and the fees are not that high.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

A lot of those older types of exchanges are a complete joke. So glad Binance and others dominate the market now with much lower fees.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Yeah, also for VEN last time when I tried to withdraw it. It was 10 VEN for the fee, and that's too ridiculous.

And I also hate the fact that you can't trade some of the decimals left on certain coins/tokens.

janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

With such high deposit and withdrawal fees, you should trade with Binance. I believe that hitbtc must consider its withdrawal fees, I think it is too high.
cold cool

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

It is true that hitbtc can be traded, but the trading volume of hitbtc is small and it is not suitable for trading in hitbtc, so it is not recommended to trade in hitbtc. Binance and huobi are both very good.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

I also encountered this situation. I had UTT tokens that were traded only on this exchange, and when I made a deposit that I did not betray, 39 tokens were removed from me. Now I will be extremely cautious with this exchange, because I also think that the deposit fee is relatively large there.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

Hitbtc was originally a good and reliable market exchange but everything changed when the cost of the fees became very expensive, now I think it is getting abandoned and being lonely for its trading volume because of it.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

I think that if you have received some tokens from the airdrop company that are not worth much, then it is not reasonable to use this exchange. Use the Hitbtc only for large operations.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:42:22 PM

It's so ridiculous, when people don't know s*** and write that the exchange is a scam... Guys, you're  confusing others...

Who mentioned about HitBTC is a scam? They are discussing about the high fees. I have the same experience, high ridiculous fees and inflexible platform.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀