Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitbtc unrealistic deposit and withdrawal fees  (Read 1793 times)
toygg (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

Hitbtc's deposit and withdrawal fees are absolutely ridiculous. For example, ETBS which I want to trade on HITBTC, it costs 30+ ETBS just for the deposit fee. Its equivalent to $60USD+. It is hindering the growth of token's prices. What should I do if the token of mine is only listed on Hitbtc and coinexchange(0 trading volume)? Etherdelta is the last option but no one really uses it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

Yea, HitBTC fees for deposits/withdrawals now is really huge. Fees rules was implemented after several problems in a start of the year, when ETH network was overloaded. I think it is make sense to use Hitbtc only with a big amount of altcoins.
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

HitBTC is terrible exchange. Full of shitcoins, this is how they make their money. I never use it!
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

Hitbtc's deposit and withdrawal fees are absolutely ridiculous. For example, ETBS which I want to trade on HITBTC, it costs 30+ ETBS just for the deposit fee. Its equivalent to $60USD+. It is hindering the growth of token's prices. What should I do if the token of mine is only listed on Hitbtc and coinexchange(0 trading volume)? Etherdelta is the last option but no one really uses it.

Hitbtc.com was really insane in terms of transaction fee, I can't deny that because even me I was shocked when I tried to used this exchange it is something kind of a piece of shit. Due to during that time I sold alts on hitbtc then when it converted into eth the charge was really shocking and it was 2 Eth equivalent of transaction charge then I back out and I decided to buy some alts then I transferred it in the other exchange platform.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:40:35 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 04:21:06 PM by jpoker272727

The fees there are not good, I have only USDT there at the moment.
rezurect

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:50:27 PM

Hitbtc are a bunch of scammers, bad customer support, bad communication and they constantly lie about all sorts of things.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

Even in tried to withdraw coss token from hitbtc it was showing flat 60 token as withdrawal fees which was around 120$ at the time of withdrawal it’s too pathetic. More over multiplier fr coin trading some coins like tron has to trade multiplier of 1000 what’s this guys are doing.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:28:50 PM

Totally agreed on that one. When the market capitalization was on it's highs, withdrawal fees been enormous and I wonder why devs do not make it lower. Once there will be better exchange, everyone will move from HITBTC for sure.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

Yes, I still don't understand why HitBTC think that this new fee system is a good idea. Everyone will just stop using it, and move to other exchanges.
Etherdelta is not great, but if it's the only alternative then imho it's preferable to the HitBTC fees.
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

I hate their fees policy as well, but unfortunately there are only ways to wait for new exchanges or use etherdelta. The trading volume at ED is pretty low indeed, but sometimes I find a very profitable trades there.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

Yes agreed, the fees are far too expensive. I have been avoiding using Hitbtc and will not use it until the fees are reduced to be comparable to the other exchanges.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

after becoming a predicate as a centralized high volume exchanger
they are free to apply rules for users
I must issue 177 IDH or equivalent to 80 USD to pay deposit fee
roblccx

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

Use Etherdelta for sure, much better

The deposit fee's hit are charging are way too high

LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange

London Exchange Token (LXT) - Private Pre-sale Live, PM for details
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

I was also shocked last week when I wanted to deposit on hitbtc was charged a fee big enough for me. so I chose to use another exchange that is not charged at the time of deposit. I think that maybe Hibtc will go bankrupt therefore he use the fee rule at the time of deposit. now I no longer trade in hitbtc because the fee is very expensive.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:40:33 PM

Absolutely agree with the op.
The first thing i noticed with HITBTC was the 'deposit' fees,
Yes we have to pay for the privelage of depositing funds on HITBTC along with transaction fees to get them there.
So we pay,
Transaction fees
Deposit fees
Exchange fees
Withdrawel fees

Its too much, to the point that HITBTC is not my exchange of choice.
Of the exchanges I use bittrex, poloniex, cryptopia, bitfinex,
I think HITBTC are the only ones with that extra fee for depositing?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

I also hate the fact that they don't let us trade all amount of token instead of the multipiler of 10 token or so because it leaves a lot of dust in my account and the withdrawal fee to withdraw it is too expensive so you'll have a lot of money stuck there. Their volume are not high either so i'm confused why they are brave enough to set fee that high as it will scare a lot of users.

@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

I have not heard good reviews about hitbtc. I think all good projects should avoid listing at hitbtc because it has reputation as a shit exchange. Waiting for exchange and DEX to come up to provide more competitions to these shit exchange.

King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

I agree with you, because I think the hitbtc fee is huge.

disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

It got from bad to worse trading at Hitbtc. It was a great exchange for me and i loved trading there, but in last two months I do not use hitbtc anymore. Big problems with deposits, and withdrawals and in the end the fees got crazy. I am glad I got my Hive tokens, Taas, and ether off that exchange, and will wait for things to get back to normal to consider getting back to use hitbtc. Also i never understanded how this big earning exchanges can not have a good customer relations department with enough people to solve cases in normal time period.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:14:15 PM

I would not trade on HitBTC better on KuCoin or Binance. Also Cobinhood could be a good alternative (more tokens coming there)
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

i was going to deposit a token yesterday and in the last minute i noticed the deposit fee than i canceled all operatin and switched to other exchange they are losing customers

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

yeah hitbtc was a good exchange back then it becomes terrible day by day. last year there's no deposit fee on any coins or token but now all have high fees.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

Vou, this is huge. I believe that if they will continue with these kind of fees, they will go out of bussines eventually.
I would say go for the Etherdelta, when you get hang of it , it is not so bad. You will understand the fundementls of traiding.

One of the things that bugs me in Etherdelta is the constant undercuting of sell and buy orders by the smallest fraction.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
prashanta
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:29:57 PM

hey guys, i have faced a terrible problem with hitbtc exchanger. two months ago i have lost my handset that's why i lost my google authentication apps code. for that i can't access my hitbtc account. In my hitbtc account have some crypto asset worth of 3000$ almost. i have contact hitbtc support team many times but they didn't fixed this issue till now. at this time what should i do..please someone suggested me.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

Stay away from hitbtc, that exchange is poor in customer support, they only care about themselve. High deposit and withdraw fee, weak-to-none customer support, and it is really hard to communicate to them. I think it is better to wait until youre token is listed in much better exchange site. Dont use hitbtc nor etherdelta
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

hitbtc is a shit platform now. back then it was good will a low fee transaction buy now most coins if not all has a deposit fee.
like yesterday I tried to deposit UTK the deposit fee is 125utk equivalent to $30.

so_stupid

Activity: 448

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:56:18 PM

I like the design of the Hitbtc, but the fees are too huge. Sold there CAPP, I will not go there again  Undecided

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
hitbtc

Activity: 525

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

With HitBTC, fees are calculated upon the network load. We aim to make sure our users' transactions are confirmed in the network and delivered to their destinations promptly.

Besides, any cryptocurrency exchange features a complex combination of processes that uses the blockchain a lot. Meaning that withdrawal fees include some of intermediary fees paid on the exchange side for moving your funds. That's the reason why fees related to withdrawing coins from an exchange can be slightly higher than regular network fees in your wallet.

Just to remind you, if you need assistance or have questions, please submit a ticket through our support portal. If you've already done that and would like an update on your request, please share your support ticket # here, and we'll get back to you with more information on it.

Psalms23

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

Yes, very disappointing trading in hitbtc especially when you are only trading little amount of altcoins, you'd lose almost half with jut the deposit and withdrawal. I have been a trader in hitbtc last year but last week I was frustrated buy my trade (with a small amount of altcoins), so much was paid for a small transaction.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

That's not even the bigger problem, what annoys me the most is that sometimes you can't trade all the coin that you've deposited because they only allow trading with x number of token per transaction, usually 5 10 or 100 so that means if i deposit a odd number of coin then i'm screwed. The volume also small so it's a bit hard to sell a large number of coins.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

it should be considered that all can be governed by the managers who make it but if they are already bekuasa about it is very difficult because every transaction there must be payment.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:09:34 PM

It is really a surprise to me that exchange will ask for deposit fee, this is crazy. It is one of the obscure exchange until it listed Bcash which helps to grow the trading volume of the exchange, I have not used the exchanges for some time and not plan to use it because of the way the exchange goes about the Boscoin IOU tokens
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

I agree with your opinion, the deposit fee and withdraw at hitbtc is very high, I also prefer to sell and buy in other exchange because there are still many exchange which have very low fee

spagettiboy69

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

All you can do is vote with your money. The upside is that they have all the alts you don't find anywhere else, which is the only reason they exist.
euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

I don't understand how HitBTC can survive in the market. Many exchanges offer a much more pleasant margin for their services.      
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:20:52 AM

Hitbtc is another exchange that is completely detached from reality and loses its customers. Greed will ruin them soon.      
jpoker272727
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:20:39 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 03:14:38 PM by jpoker272727

tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:43:35 PM

I have avoided trading in HitBTC since I know of the withdrawal fees, it is too high IMO. And the rules of trading a fixed number of coins sound ridiculous. I have some coins trapped in HitBTC, unable to trade and not feasible for withdrawal due to the high fees.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

You have to be very careful with this exchange cause they have really a lot of scam projects and this exchange just make money on every coin they have. I think you can earn there but the next step is fees they have. They are really big. I think with such strategy they will loose their customers.

RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

These unrealistic deposit and withdrawal fees by exchanges are nothing short of extortion. I would say one should avoid such exchanges and wait till your coin gets listed on a better exchange. Unless we stop using such exchanges they aren't going to stop charging such high fees for withdrawing.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

With such high withdrawal fees, you are better of buying ethbit in coinexchange. I believe hitbtc has to review its withdrawal fees, I think it is too high too.
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

I agree with the fact that this exchange is too high payment for withdrawals. I think this was done specifically to ensure that as many people as possible remained clients of this exchange and did not withdraw their funds.

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

With such high withdrawal fees, you are better of buying ethbit in coinexchange. I believe hitbtc has to review its withdrawal fees, I think it is too high too.

They don't really care about anyone but themselves, they have showed that a few times already.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

No need to deposit your cryptocurrency or token to exchange to sell cause you can sell them directly in here. You can take a look at Marketplace (Altcoin), there are a lot of members are selling their token in here because they only has little amount of token or they've some other problem that they don't want to sell it on exchange. Beside, HitBTC is not a good exchange, I think you shouldn't use it, there are a lot of reports about this exchange before.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

I have already heard for a long time that this exchange is not famous for its services, or rather, more and more people do not use the services of this exchange, I think that in the near future we will see how this exchange will simply cease to exist.
vistamara

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

Look that you have really great experience in bounty,i am here new but your information will help to earn much more
Thanks OP
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

wow thats a crazy high fee. as alts get on more exchanges or bigger volumes the fee should come down but the fees on all exchanges are horribly high for a lot of new coins. exchanges are robbing us blind.
with a fee that high i would hold and wait for it to drop or flip it to another coin. I still have some coins sitting onexchanges for 6 months because i won't pay the high fee ( not big amounts though) If you have a lot of $ in it and are holding long term you may need to just wear the fee to get it to a wallet. or flip it to another coin.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

On hitbtc i traded on it once and the experience was good, no deposit fee was deducted withdrawal fee was not too much, i found it awkward when i hear different bad experience people share about hitbtc exchange on btt.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
jpoker272727
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 01:29:22 PM by jpoker272727

On hitbtc i traded on it once and the experience was good, no deposit fee was deducted withdrawal fee was not too much, i found it awkward when i hear different bad experience people share about hitbtc exchange on btt.

alex_kir

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

Many started to complain about the work of the HitBTC, I have not kept money on stock exchanges for a long time and I do not advise you to do it. Because in general, when you store money on the exchange, it turns out that you give money to strangers. You made several transactions and you have to withdraw your money.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

I really don't understand why people are still using exchanges like Hitbtc and Yobit, they're the worst of the worst.
Not only when it comes to fees... Their support is really terrible and you'll find numerous scam reports about them here in the forum.

They're known for holding people's funds hostage and randomly closing down withdraws on certain coins.

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

HitBTC's fees are way off the charts. I don't understand why they charge that high. I'm currently trading on Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin and Liqui. It has a better interface and the fees are not that high.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

A lot of those older types of exchanges are a complete joke. So glad Binance and others dominate the market now with much lower fees.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Yeah, also for VEN last time when I tried to withdraw it. It was 10 VEN for the fee, and that's too ridiculous.

And I also hate the fact that you can't trade some of the decimals left on certain coins/tokens.

janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

With such high deposit and withdrawal fees, you should trade with Binance. I believe that hitbtc must consider its withdrawal fees, I think it is too high.
cold cool

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

It is true that hitbtc can be traded, but the trading volume of hitbtc is small and it is not suitable for trading in hitbtc, so it is not recommended to trade in hitbtc. Binance and huobi are both very good.
owlman

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

I also encountered this situation. I had UTT tokens that were traded only on this exchange, and when I made a deposit that I did not betray, 39 tokens were removed from me. Now I will be extremely cautious with this exchange, because I also think that the deposit fee is relatively large there.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

Hitbtc was originally a good and reliable market exchange but everything changed when the cost of the fees became very expensive, now I think it is getting abandoned and being lonely for its trading volume because of it.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
fumblingperch

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

I think that if you have received some tokens from the airdrop company that are not worth much, then it is not reasonable to use this exchange. Use the Hitbtc only for large operations.

Caesar-Giulius

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:42:22 PM

It's so ridiculous, when people don't know s*** and write that the exchange is a scam... Guys, you're  confusing others...

Who mentioned about HitBTC is a scam? They are discussing about the high fees. I have the same experience, high ridiculous fees and inflexible platform.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

saint647

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:46:49 PM

The high fees of exchanges are always influenced by market Activities, in this case Hitbtc fees going up to $60 is very high in my opinion but I have not witnessed this with the exchange before.
In this case, it will be better to wait a day or too and try the withdrawal again. However leaving you money on exchanges isn't the best of ideas  but you have toake a choice.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:48:46 PM

I try not to trade on this exchange because of very large commissions. If you are standing before choosing whether to trade on it or not to trade at all - take into account commissions in advance and calculate your earnings.

Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

I agree with you, because in my opinion fee of the exchange hitbtc is very big.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

It makes me confuse everytime i attempted to trade on their exchange. The withdrawal fees is bigger than my daily meal when i sold my tokens. I hope they can fix this.
HITBTC is one of the exchanges that i'm aiming for.

Hunter$

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

Well, it might sound like an eye-opening thing but exchanges are created to earn money. When you gain enough, you won't take care about the fees as final income exceeds the expectations.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:43:10 PM

I have the same problem. fee withdraw is very unreasonable. i have to deposit 1000 tokens to sell but the token withdrawal fee is over 1000. for USDT the feedraw is $ 45 a very high number.

so_stupid

Activity: 448

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

It makes me confuse everytime i attempted to trade on their exchange. The withdrawal fees is bigger than my daily meal when i sold my tokens. I hope they can fix this.
I also sell tokens mainly on this exchange. I like how it works, the design itself. But the commission is still at a very high level.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
jpoker272727
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:29:29 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 02:45:02 PM by jpoker272727

I also sell tokens mainly on this exchange. I like how it works, the design itself. But the commission is still at a very high level.

The increased fee sucks.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

I've used Hitbtc once and to be honest the platform is really great and my deposit and withdrawal was fast. The downside was the withdrawal and trading fees are so high and you can't trade your tokens if it's less than 100. Unlike in other exchanges you can trade your tokens even if it's less than 100. I would avoid to use hitbtc for now.
jpoker272727
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:57:40 PM

I've used Hitbtc once and to be honest the platform is really great and my deposit and withdrawal was fast. The downside was the withdrawal and trading fees are so high and you can't trade your tokens if it's less than 100. Unlike in other exchanges you can trade your tokens even if it's less than 100. I would avoid to use hitbtc for now.

Hitbtc is totally a mess on fees. but regarding on the thing you said about ETHERDELTA, it is a good platform to trade than hitbtc because of the fee! i am serious if the token only have hitbtc and etherdelta you can see more volume on ED than hitbtc as long as they are collecting super high fee.
Hitbtc will be gone soon if they continue doing this.
tamango

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

I really don't like HITBTC because they have ridicoulous high fees compared to their main competitors... there are a lot of good exchanges now with good liquidity so I really just don't need HITBTC.
lusiaga

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:05:22 PM

I also regret the policy of hitbtc like that. even though they are one of the best exchangers, they should make cheap withdrawal or deposite fees to be the best among other exchanger competitors.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:24:53 PM

I do not like the exchange Hitbtc, as it is necessary to sell there with multiplicity,this is when the number of tokens sold should be divided by a certain decimal number. As a result, all tokens are not sold. Why is it done?
cchub

Activity: 560

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:27:04 PM

Hitbtc is also absurd in other aspects! They don't let me withdraw or trade less than 1000 TRON. It should be 500 not 1000 the minimum.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:32:12 PM

Hitbtc is totally a mess on fees. but regarding on the thing you said about ETHERDELTA, it is a good platform to trade than hitbtc because of the fee! i am serious if the token only have hitbtc and etherdelta you can see more volume on ED than hitbtc as long as they are collecting super high fee.
That's the problem with centralized exchange, most of them are setting ridiculous fee to gain as much profit as they can, another case is when the BTC requires high network fee to be sent. After the lightning network deployed and the required network fee drastically decreased, their withdrawal fee still the same anyway, I'm talking about centralized exchanges and majority of them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

Yeah, tokens should consider different exchanges etherdelta not that popular because it's decentralized exchange. The whole exchange it's not that easy to use there is other platforms that takes lower fees and same level of privacy and level of service

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
WalkerIVIV

Activity: 2436
Merit: 503

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:42:19 PM

Stop compare etherdelta which has no daoly trade volume with hitbtc that has gained a lot of daily trade volume. Etherdelta is a trash and why? because the developer of ED can't even create such a good DEX just like IDEX which has adopted the centralized exchange site as the main system to be combined with DEX.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: