Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future crypto in Europe  (Read 322 times)
Jon88 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

Now that Europe has banned crypto trading is it still possible to cash out legally? I don't want to go to prison. 
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

What's wrong with you? Why are you lying?
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

Now that Europe has banned crypto trading is it still possible to cash out legally? I don't want to go to prison.  

Fake news.

rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

Fake news.

It's not really helping anyone and there is nothing funny about it.
If you ask me this is ban worthy behavior.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

Why are you spreading fud where is the news source there is lots of accounts simply creating fud . Are trying to manipulate market by spreading wrong information, Before posting such love Nd of news atleast try to find some genuine source.
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

Is this just a FUD? Cry
Why do you want to say a fake news, or this is the latest news, please give a link to the news.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

Now? Why is that? Where's the news?
Is this a fake message? I'm worried about that.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

Where did you read that EU banned crypto trading ? I did not see anything like that...
Mario Draghi recently said that EU banks can purchase and hodl crypto legally.
kennyy2929

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

Where did u get the news from? I never heard of this news. So basically FUD is always spread by this kind of people. And reader please do research to clarify the news before you spread it to other.
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

Hahaha. Good one Smiley  If you're referring to the EU, then it's pretty funny since they take years to agree on Anything, let alone the policies on something as far reaching, and new, and as potentially money-spinning-once-regulated as crypto trading.

If you're referring to the continent of Europe including Russia, Poland and several other crypto-friendly countries, then it it is downright hilarious. Check your sources, my friend.
Jon88 (OP)

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

Hahaha. Good one Smiley  If you're referring to the EU, then it's pretty funny since they take years to agree on Anything, let alone the policies on something as far reaching, and new, and as potentially money-spinning-once-regulated as crypto trading.

If you're referring to the continent of Europe including Russia, Poland and several other crypto-friendly countries, then it it is downright hilarious. Check your sources, my friend.

Is it not banned in Europe? I'm confused right now.  Huh
neatworld

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

Hahaha. Good one Smiley  If you're referring to the EU, then it's pretty funny since they take years to agree on Anything, let alone the policies on something as far reaching, and new, and as potentially money-spinning-once-regulated as crypto trading.

Is it not banned in Europe? I'm confused right now.  Huh

Where are you getting this info from, Jon88?
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

What's wrong with you? Why are you lying?
Thank you for saying this! Op is one of those people makings negative comments about bitcoin and the crypto currencies in social media and in this forum. I think most of this open lied should be disregard as this doesn't represent the truth. Even if that happens no one is going to say bitcoin has not help in shaping some issues in our economy and we should be thankful having this kind of technology in our time.
Monodont

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

Now that BitcoinTalk has banned shitposters is it still possible to get merit legally? I don't want to stay a Jr Member. 
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

Another fud attempt?! Europe definitely didn't ban crypto trading, quite opposite, Draghi just said it would be possible that CEB would hold crypto currency reserves in near futures. I'm wondering what are you trying to achieve with this post...

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
cryptomema

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

Ive heard some countries are fully supporting cryptocurrencies in the EU,like russia is planning to implenent some payment system using cryptocurrencies for the whole nation,people will have an idea how the cryptocurrency works,and how the blockchain technology will revolutionize the payment syste all over the world,Not all the countries would banned cryptocurrencies because these countries has different point of views about the blockchain technology.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

Prime Minister of EU country surrounded with Crypto CEOs

Nascor

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:24:37 PM

sure thing, Europe is actually one of the safest places right now and most crypto-friendly continent where you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Hope Draghi will keep it that way
BitCare

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

This is fraud, I didn't find any news with such content in large media. I hope China and some other countries will left alone in list of countries who banned ICO and digital assets.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

Can you give more information for what you post Huh And why should there be a prison sentence..If the government strictly prohibits there will be a prior notification and there must be socialization with the community Angry
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: