Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future crypto in Europe  (Read 322 times)
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

Now that Europe has banned crypto trading is it still possible to cash out legally? I don't want to go to prison. 

Another shitty negative spreader in the forum. I request moderators to closing monitor these kind of guys who always share incorrect information about the bitcoin and other alts as well.

I want to confirm you, European are 2nd toppest investors in the bitcoins. In 2015 onwards seeing many people for European countries comes with the many blockchain start ups.
There you would not find any legal or illegal notice from any country that is truth.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

Now that Europe has banned crypto trading is it still possible to cash out legally? I don't want to go to prison. 
This just kind of FUD, how you are coming without any reliable source and then try to said that about crypto already banned in EU. Does EU do that?i think it's no.
You could go to the prison anytime if you are breaking any rules or doin a criminal activity lol.
I remember there is a lot of crypto friendly country on canadian.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-regulation-not-high-on-to-do-list-says-european-central-bank

EU still talking about crypto regulation.  Roll Eyes

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

In Europe, while everything is quiet okay, except that Facebook is a policy against the cryptocurrencies in their social network. The main thing that other popular social networks do not follow this tandency
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:37:35 PM

I have not seen any more ridiculous news for the whole time on the forum. I think it's time for the moderators to clean up the discussions

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

Which European countries has banned crupto trading?
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:44:50 PM

For a second I almost believed in it!! Taking into account the tough policy introduced by China and Korea in relation to cryptocurrencies, this may happen, but in Asian countries
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:47:34 PM

I believe this is a fake news there is no proof at all there is no link. I don't get it why do people say something fake.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:13:17 PM

Some serious fudding going on here, OP must have cashed out too early and needs the market to drop again so he can get back in. Europe is one of the safest areas for crypto, if anyone is in berlin this month head over to the LISK relaunching event on the 20 Feb and then watch LISK pump at the exchanges Grin
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:53:31 AM

I think this is just FUD from personal person to manipulate crypto price. Cryptocurrency and technology behind it was give many advantages and benefits to the cryptocurrency community, so no reason to ban it. But we should support it so this community will bigger and more people get the advantages of it.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:22:03 AM

There is no banning. European governments and banks will implement cryptocurrencies in their infrastructure and will be providing services for us very soon. Even taxes will appear soon. So don't worry about that.

lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:58:30 PM

It seems to me that over time the crypt will be legalized. It's just that in Europe it will be long, because they are always cautious about everything new, and especially as regards money. The future is, but it will come unfortunately with a delay.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:35:05 PM

I see a lot of bashers but it could be a possibility the OP is simply not well informed. However, this is not necessarily a bad thing, at least for people invested in privacy coins. The more people tend to be afraid of governments snooping around in cryptoland, the more people will be looking for a good privacy coin. So I'm not mad. Just another reason to grow a stack of anonymous coins, it's good to have a diversified portfolio so, why not?

But I just wish people would do a little more research before throwing these kind of statements into the wild..
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

I think the news is not right, I don't trust such news as it really affects the crypto community.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

I think the news is not right, I don't trust such news as it really affects the crypto community.
Yes probably the news is not right the manipulate na market, How come they ban crypto? Most of the country from Europe are raising Project from ICO. Can you please give us a link to make sure it's legit?
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

This may be a very vague statement since Europe although joined by the political laws of the European Union is free to decide for itself since the acceptance of cryptocurrency in Europe does not pose a threat for any particular country or gives any country an unprecedented advantage so this situation may vary from country to country.
huyennhat204857

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

Crypto is a big trending in the world at that time. Blockchain technology will change all of the world.
megi440c

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

in the last month I read a story in the online media that said the German central bank declared a ban on cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, because the type of virtual currency requires international rules, because the national or regional rules made by each country are not strong enough to apply.
German Bundesbank board member Joachim Wuermeling said that all authority in the world, especially in Asia is trying to stop the wild bitcoin price movement.
regardless of whether or not this news I also want to know what they are just banning bitcoin or how?
but again this is just a story I read not my thoughts.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

At least show some proof if you are trying to make a real statement.

It is not good for the crypto world when people are doing things like this.
Newbies might really believe it with just a simple post.
Well I just hope they are doing their research before believing this kind of unworthy posts.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

in Europe it seems that already many people know about bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, it is proven from some of their countries launched some ICO and established the biggest market exchange in europe, so I think the future development of cryptocurrency in europe is very extraordinary and will likely be legal in soon.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

Theres a new fake news everyday. Someday theres fake news about trading being banned in Europe, then there is Binance getting hacked, than there is China banning cryptocurrencies, than there is South Korea banning cryptocurrencies. All fake news.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print