Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT OR XRP price will be back ?  (Read 165 times)
yuraayura (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:57:48 PM

will the NXT price go back to the starting price?
or will the ripple price go back to normal?

Please help and give me reason for your answer Regrads Smiley
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

Don't have any idea how big/should be "starting price" for NXT and "normal price" for ripple.
Do you see both price right now, especially ripple? Price has broke $1 and still continue until now. It should be already "normal" for me, not sure about NXT thought. It was only pumped because of IGNIS airdrop.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

e19293001

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

Nobody knows. The reason for my answer is that market pice prediction is very complicated.
v3teran

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:29:55 PM

All coins will rise just give it sometime
sopanbmp

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

i hate them all NXT family = Ardor, Nxt, Ignis make many people lossing their money so sad for them. from 10.000$ to 700$ is fucking crazy
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

I am not sure about NXT even i do not find people mostly investing on this at all. Ripple is this year best investing coin and i believe people look this coin as next ethereum.
Since their growth shows better opportunity for the person who look to invest on cheap coins of low capital investors. We may find the value bumped around 5 USD before this year ends.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

I don't think nxt has a chance to recover to the ATH, people simply bought it because of free airdrop of ignis for people who hold nxt.
After the distribution of ignis, nxt got dumped to the ground, barely can rise up again.
On the other hand, xrp still has a good chance to rise over $2 again due to people intrigued by the usability and marketcap of xrp.
If you want to check whether a coin will be rise soon, just look at the trading volume on several big exchanges such as BitHumb, Bittrex and Binance.
mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

No one can predict the exact future. There are heaps of greedy people in crypto world. You have to do your own due diligence and home work. I would not make any decision based only on other people's opinion.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

My prediction, NXT will recover in the few months later but step by step. Ignis and Ripple? I hope it will be the same

I wish I will hear good news about bitcoin in some countries
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

No one can predict the exact future. There are heaps of greedy people in crypto world. You have to do your own due diligence and home work. I would not make any decision based only on other people's opinion.
I agree, there's nothing can be sure inside crypto business, if you are willing to take some risk better to read more about the project, both nxt and xrp have been pumped last end quarter of 2017, so it will take some time before we can conclude if the movement will be the same or not, long term holding might needed from this two coins and more on deep analyze and research.
Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

I agree, there's nothing can be sure inside crypto business, if you are willing to take some risk better to read more about the project, both nxt and xrp have been pumped last end quarter of 2017, so it will take some time before we can conclude if the movement will be the same or not, long term holding might needed from this two coins and more on deep analyze and research.
Corrugation is one of 2017's best performing currencies, no doubt  , but NXT The price is low, subject to less attention I believe people are more willing to invest in ripple
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

What was starting price? Look, NXT was pumped because people were buying it just to get ignis airdrop, and on the airdrop day price crashed and I don't think it will go up ever again.
What is normal ripple price Huh
People heard that banks might have good use of it and I believe that is only reason why people are investing in it, so if this tend continue it could go up.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

Well starting price for any coin is ICO price and I don't think either of them will return to that. There is no such thing as 'normal' price, I assume you mean their previous ATHs. I think they will it will just take some time, give it some months.

alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

The market in the past few days has been extremely volatile and the price of bitcoin is rising at a very low price. In the past three days we may have seen bitcoin prices go up again, but it's worth noting that the XPR price spiked to $ 1.3, up over 33% in 24 hours. The great growth of the XPR shows that the community of investors is paying attention to this coin. So I think this year XPR will grow dramatically.
Devanomrz

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:29:44 AM

For a long term it will be back
And i think xrp will back first
Because xrp got many good project to do on the future
yuraayura (OP)

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

thanks for answer , but i think Ripple better then NXT and Ardor familly Wink
muncuss

Activity: 667
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:55:42 PM

not sure about nxt. many traders in bitcoin.co.id still hold nxt (from ignis event). if it's price rise then many traders will dump the bag, and price goes low again
I also think nxt pumped only because ignis event

groundcontrol67

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

As crypto continues to grow, which seems more likely than not then a large majority of the currencies will grow, XRP and NXT will likely be part of that, be patient and in time their prices will be back up.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:49:56 AM

I am not sure about NXT even i do not find people mostly investing on this at all. Ripple is this year best investing coin and i believe people look this coin as next ethereum.
Since their growth shows better opportunity for the person who look to invest on cheap coins of low capital investors. We may find the value bumped around 5 USD before this year ends.
I also find Ripple better than NXT and don’t have any faith in NXT with investment.However Ripple is one of the potential coin that has a good supporter community. The plus point of XPR is banks supporting this crypto coin .this is what makes ripple different from all other crypto coins. But I won’t give it the title of next Ethereum because there are many other alternative coins that are more powerful and beneficial than this coin.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:23:46 AM

i do not think xrp will ever go back to 3$
it will stay just above 1$
but nxt maybe will recover soon
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: