Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paygine — open financial platform for business  (Read 24000 times)
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

We're on Youtube

Do you know that Paygine project has its own YouTube channel with lots of amazing and informative videos? If you have not watched our videos-it's time to do it!

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVjN_4oTz6E - a presentation of Paygine project to the audience of a large international event "The BTC, ETH & Blockchain SuperConference" performed by one of our advisors and partners – Azat Nugumanov.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsALjoidLlU -an interesting video about the difference between security and utility tokens, describe the advantages of PGC token.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnEppEnF1_A -a video about the compliance of Paygine project with all requirements for ICO and regulatory acts of the SEC.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk7RhltrSYM -overview video about Paygine as an open financial platform project.

You can find Paygine project channel on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgNWuzUVd-Tn8_envSSjRUw Subscribe to our channel and stay always up to date with our news!

https://b.radikal.ru/b41/1806/7b/a25a18d61be8.jpg
Really? Wow that's great I will watch those videos to know more about your platform and I will share it to my friends. I will definitely support this project. Thank you for sharing those videos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lhor911

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

Paygine is really making a remarkable solution for every crypto people that become interested with the excellency of its concept. No wonder how Paygine is transforming traditional banking to crypto services as a new stage of global banking evolution, into such a best financial platform ever. Such a smart and well organized team behind.
This brand new banking system enable us to maximize cryptocurrencies we have. And it is easy and safe for our transaction which this provides by paygine.
I can see the big difference of this paygine project to others putting up confidence in showing what they have to deal in the market and it has a big purpose by the financial platform for business.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:15:25 PM

Just now, I've watch Paygines' youtube video presentation and I was very amazed on how the Chief Marketing discuss and represent Paygine. As he says " Paygine is not trying to solve the global problem but trying to help businesses that work with the cryptocurrency, the blockchain". As we all know,, our banks today still didn't accept cryptocurrency but Paygine has it's own Bank which suppports cryptocurrency. I think that's one of the "help" they want to share on the problem cryptocurrency is facing.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:40:03 AM

Just now, I've watch Paygines' youtube video presentation and I was very amazed on how the Chief Marketing discuss and represent Paygine. As he says " Paygine is not trying to solve the global problem but trying to help businesses that work with the cryptocurrency, the blockchain". As we all know,, our banks today still didn't accept cryptocurrency but Paygine has it's own Bank which suppports cryptocurrency. I think that's one of the "help" they want to share on the problem cryptocurrency is facing.
I watched it too recently and as you say they really make a good job in promoting and showing what they can do in the market,being a new one in the cryptocurrency means new challenges will arise.
Lhor911

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

I watched it too recently and as you say they really make a good job in promoting and showing what they can do in the market,being a new one in the cryptocurrency means new challenges will arise.
exactly and its something to look forward since paygine offered opportunity to support in cryptocurrency. This paygine project will be able to fix and give solution that cryptocurrency world is facing right now and I believe the capacity of this project that meet the deepest needs of everyone.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:44:38 AM

Wow! this project is very promising and looking at the team behind this is a powerhouse. This will be the biggest entry to this community

That's true Paygine is a very promising project I like their best2pay platform which is very simple but fast transaction with guaranteed safe and secure I'm hoping that this services will be huge demand in the market.
riissshhhh19

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

Paygine offers a lot of services.. Remittances, transfers, exchanges, emails, even KYC and etc. It was a "ONE STOP SHOP" for every cryptocurrency holders. So if you're looking for a project which provide almost all you need in this field,, Paygine is the best choice.
Paygine (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:15:01 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 08:57:47 AM by Paygine

Nowadays, the pace of development of traditional financial service providers, banks in particular, is significantly behind the pace of development of modern technologies. Moreover, most of the major banks of the world still use in their practice the systems introduced in the 1960-1970s. In order to provide banking services online or via mobile devices new computing technologies were simply superimposed on top of the old ones. Thus, most of the financial resources of the companies did not go to the development and implementation of innovations but to the maintenance of these obsolete systems.

The emergence of blockchain technology has become a real breakthrough in the financial sector and interested not only new financial companies, but also traditional players in the financial market. Despite the fact that today the blockchain is known all over the world, the main successes of this technology which consists in bitcoin are still ahead. It is expected that over the next two years, many companies and large corporations will move to testing the blockchain as a new method of building trust between contractors.

Blockchain technology is a truly revolutionary tool of our time, so we believe that it would be a mistake not to use its capabilities in the development of our Paygine project. The use of blockchain technology on Paygine platform will allow us to provide a truly secure and transparent interaction between its participants. You can learn more about the phased implementation of blockchain in Paygine project in our WhitePaper at https://www.paygine.com/assets/helpers/files/en.pdf

burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:26:07 AM

Visiting your website, it is good to know that tokens/funds of the Paygine project will be spent wisely and very efficiently. Unsold tokens which will be sent to the reserve for use on the Paygine platform in the future is also a brilliant strategy. Good job and good luck Paygine team!
micmac08

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

Nowadays, the pace of development of traditional financial service providers, banks in particular, is significantly behind the pace of development of modern technologies. Moreover, most of the major banks of the world still use in their practice the systems introduced in the 1960-1970s. In order to provide banking services online or via mobile devices new computing technologies were simply superimposed on top of the old ones. Thus, most of the financial resources of the companies did not go to the development and implementation of innovations but to the maintenance of these obsolete systems.

The emergence of blockchain technology has become a real breakthrough in the financial sector and interested not only new financial companies, but also traditional players in the financial market. Despite the fact that today the blockchain is known all over the world, the main successes of this technology which consists in bitcoin are still ahead. It is expected that over the next two years, many companies and large corporations will move to testing the blockchain as a new method of building trust between contractors.

Blockchain technology is a truly revolutionary tool of our time, so we believe that it would be a mistake not to use its capabilities in the development of our Paygine project. The use of blockchain technology on Paygine platform will allow us to provide a truly secure and transparent interaction between its participants. You can learn more about the phased implementation of blockchain in Paygine project in our WhitePaper at https://www.paygine.com/assets/helpers/files/en.pdf

https://a.radikal.ru/a02/1806/3d/429dd21e11f5.jpg
Paygine will be a remarkable platform when it comes to businesses where it ensures secure and safe financial platform. Using the blockchain technology in business helps each business to be innovative in their transaction.
cbdrick12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:42:36 AM

https://a.radikal.ru/a02/1806/3d/429dd21e11f5.jpg
it is a real breakthrough! in fact in can change the way the market flow. With new resources and technology in the making and available for use in the business, I'm sure that it will highly affect everything in their path.  Mainly ETT with their advanced research technology in partner with their platform.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:31:08 AM

Paygine provide a solution in problem encountered that build a new open financial platform which is based on your own banks in favorable to conduct transactions in cryptocurrencies and money trasmitter liscense.
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:22:16 AM

I am glad to see that how positive your ratings are with a low risk score. Your platform is definitely a good 1 to invest in. I wish your coin gets listed on ICO Guide  https://www.icoguide.com
riissshhhh19

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

Visiting your website, it is good to know that tokens/funds of the Paygine project will be spent wisely and very efficiently. Unsold tokens which will be sent to the reserve for use on the Paygine platform in the future is also a brilliant strategy. Good job and good luck Paygine team!
Is that so?? So the team decided to keep/reserve the unsold tokens for future businesses other than burning it.. Well,, I think that a good decision. But I think, Paygines' token will be sold out.. I have a great feeling that their token will be one of the top coin in the future..
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

There is so much benefits that Paygine offers that gives convenience and greater income which should not be missed by investing in this project. With the interesting packages that this project offers, surely investors will be very much interested as well.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

Nice project, thoughtful team with nice ideas. I think this is one of the most promising future ICO with a very good and qualitative study of the concept. I'm sure the company will show great results! Good luck to the whole team!
micmac08

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

Nice project, thoughtful team with nice ideas. I think this is one of the most promising future ICO with a very good and qualitative study of the concept. I'm sure the company will show great results! Good luck to the whole team!
Also, Paygine is one of the competitive ICO today. Its concept of being in the financial sector makes the project stronger and competitive.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

There is so much benefits that Paygine offers that gives convenience and greater income which should not be missed by investing in this project. With the interesting packages that this project offers, surely investors will be very much interested as well.

So far the ico of this Paygine was been recently concluded and sold out. There is a gold idea behind this one and gives a lot of convenience in payments system that could be another game changer to the traditional ways of using visa.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:48:36 AM

Indeed. With their paltform they attract a lot of investors to invest. They offer a lot such as financial service providers and maintaining wallets in both fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies with the ability to be convinient and quickly convert funds.
cbdrick12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:48:05 AM

Indeed. With their paltform they attract a lot of investors to invest. They offer a lot such as financial service providers and maintaining wallets in both fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies with the ability to be convinient and quickly convert funds.
they sure put a lot of effort from the platform, investors can quickly discern who is the worth platform to invest to. It's good that they should provide and maintain good and great service for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: