Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PITCH- The Only Place Where Entrepreneurs & Startups Can PItch Investors Live  (Read 2897 times)
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:07:23 PM

What country is PITCH based in?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit-joker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

Paris Embraces ICOs in an Incredible Uturn
France is bidding to become the most friendly jurisdiction for ICOs as their Ministry of Finance prepares to rush legislation that will create a volun…

https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/03/16/paris-embraces-icos-incredible-uturn

Interesting. Thanks for sharing that article. I hope they do make ICO licensing voluntary in Paris. That would be pretty huge.
2l84aa

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:57:34 PM

How much does it cost to pitch your token on the PITCH app? Like how many tokens?
xoof

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:18:52 PM

Has PITCH filed any patents for this project yet? If not, do you plan to?
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:24:10 PM

What is the most interest PITCH you've seen on the platform so far?
PitchInvestorsLive

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

So I keep having a problem of finding projects that don’t allow US residents. Will Pitch have a function that will filter out the projects that aren’t allowed in my country?

We want to make it easy for people to find quality projects they can invest in! We will have a variety of sorting options, I will bring this one up in our next meeting. Thanks for the suggestions!
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:01:04 AM

Can you explain more about the PITCH reward system? Do you get PITCH tokens as the reward? What do you do to get the reward?

Check out page 18 of the whitepaper. I think it might be what you are looking for. Basically, this is my understanding of the reward system (TL;DR and also, feel free to correct me if I have some information wrong. It's just my interpretation of what I read in the whitepaper.):
There are going to be experts that provide useful analysis and investigation of entrepreneur token sales by going live in the PITCH. Having these expert contributors will provide a better sample of projects on PITCH. But, the reality is, no one is going to do that job for free. Because of the need to compensate these experts, there will be a pool of tokens that are set aside to be distributed to these contributors over time. There will also be a reward for individuals who provide useful commentary.

PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

So the way I understand it, it will require tokens in order to make a pitch on the platform. How many tokens does it require? How long will your pitch be up for that price?

As of right now the details on how many PITCH tokens it will cost to PITCH is still being worked out.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

According to the whitepaper in round 1 you will get around 13,483 tokens for 1 ETH. BY purchasing your tokens in the first round you are getting a 58% bonus compared to the 8th round!

Thanks for sharing that. Do you need to invest a minimum amount to get the 58% bonus in the first round?

There is no minimum purchase amount! Smiley Remember this is not an investment but simply purchasing tokens to be used on our platform.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

When does the first round of the token sale end? I'm just wondering how much time I have left to participate in round 1 because I don't want to miss out.

It will end as soon as the tokens allocated for round one sell out! We expect it to end within the next week Smiley
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

PITCH looks like an interesting project. I see you recently attended CoinAgenda in Puerto Rico. Did you guys have a good time and get a lot of interest?
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

PITCH looks like a really great project. There is nothing else out there that is quite like it and it's so convenient for users to pitch their projects and get investors. It is going to completely change how investing works. There are so many people who have projects to pitch and want to invest. It will be easy to get people involved in this platform. It is also great that you guys have a working version right now. Having that is like finding a unicorn around here. Lol. I will be participating in the token sale because this project looks very promising.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

PITCH founders getting ready to head to Puerto Rico to attend the Coin Agenda conference! Puerto Rico has recently become a hot spot for Crypto enthusiasts. Stay tuned for updates from the event later this week

Thanks for sharing this. When is the conference and is it open to the public? I was considering taking a vaca down there within the next couple of months.

The conference is started on the 17th of March Smiley The tickets were sold out by the time I had posted about it. However if you are in Puerto Rico feel free to reach out and connect!

Also any PITCH supporters can go to this link and vote for PITCH to win the Puerto Rico CoinAngenda contest for favorite blockchain company

We really appreciate the support!

https://vote.superbloom.network/

It works best on desktop, you will get 10 votes and can use as many as you want for PITCH
Shoesouse

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:12:09 PM

How many users do you currently have on the early version of PITCH platform? I'm amazed that you guys already have a project that is running and has a user base. That's impressive.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

How many users do you currently have on the early version of PITCH platform? I'm amazed that you guys already have a project that is running and has a user base. That's impressive.
It's a rarity, I agree. Namely it's in this project liked me. I supported the guys at the ICO.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:33:39 PM

So I keep having a problem of finding projects that don’t allow US residents. Will Pitch have a function that will filter out the projects that aren’t allowed in my country?

We want to make it easy for people to find quality projects they can invest in! We will have a variety of sorting options, I will bring this one up in our next meeting. Thanks for the suggestions!

You are very welcome and that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking it into consideration and bringing it up. I’m sure it would make investing so much easier for many of us with a filtering option.
hasan083

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:34:14 AM

Hlo dev.  Why is my six week stack not counted in twitter compaign.
My spreadsheet no. 426
Plese chek and count stack.

Thanks

⚡️  Electrominer  ▬  ☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️ ▬   Electrominer  ⚡️
☁  Cloud Mining Platform  ⌨  Mobile Data Centers  ☼  Solar Power Station
▬▬● Telegram  ●  ANN  ● White PaperTwitterMediumRedditFacebook ●▬▬
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:01:42 AM

So somehow I'm only just now participating in my first airdrop, and I must say it's a very nice way to get the word out about your product. Did you guys ever consider doing one?

We are currently hosting an airdrop! You can participate here:

https://www.pitchapptoken.com/welcome

HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:50:33 AM

So the way I understand it, it will require tokens in order to make a pitch on the platform. How many tokens does it require? How long will your pitch be up for that price?

As of right now the details on how many PITCH tokens it will cost to PITCH is still being worked out.

Okay. I thought that might be the case since price balancing is important and will likely take a lot of consideration. Thanks for the answer.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:03:27 AM

What is the advantage of decentralization for Pitch? What impact does it have on the functionality/user experience/security?

We don’t think that a central entity should have the ability to censor or favor projects that seek capital. It’s important that anyone, from anywhere, with any idea, has the opportunity to present their idea to a community that can support them.
One advantage of decentralization for the platform is that it will exist outside of control of one jurisdiction.
In terms of UX, we intend to hide decentralization as much as possible, instead focusing on creating a great user experience.

I agree that people shouldn't be censored by a small ruling authority because that opens the door for abuse. But what if it's an obvious Ponzi scheme like Bitconnect?

One of our main goals at PITCH is to weed through the scams and vet projects before allowing them to be active on our platform, users can also earn PITCH tokens by helping us do our due diligence on each project. This will help to make sure we are only allowing high quality and viable projects on our platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: