Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Day Trading which coins are you using  (Read 140 times)
malikzfs (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

Hi Fellows

Which coins are you now using for day trading and how much profit you are getting on daily basis

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

Hi Fellows

Which coins are you now using for day trading and how much profit you are getting on daily basis

for today I only do daily trading by buying 3 coins which I think is good for short-range play, coin I mean XRP, NXT, and XLM yes indeed the coin is very horrible but today I get very much benefit from three coins that.
groundcontrol67

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

Hi Fellows

When I look to day trade I for the large majority stick to coins that I believe in for the long term, that way I can always hold them if the market moves against me in the short term. My number 1 for now is XVG.

CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

If you want to day trade, you have to choose coins with big daily volume. Or coins that will make a big jump soon but those moves are never predictable intraday.  Maybe not day trade them but swing trade them in like within a week. Day traders should be aware to know what they are doing. Specially in the cryptomarkets so unless you are a veteran trader coming from other markets, you are better to start with investing rather than trading. Take the time to learn how to swing trade before you move to day trading.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

actually can not rely on one or two coins for day trading, it is very dangerous, it would be better if looking for good news for 2 or 3 days ahead about the coin. if it only depends on one or two coins it can not, unless you have 1 btc for day trading btc, eth atau neo
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

Hi Fellows

Recently I have been looking for swing trades and not day trading, but the principles are the same, but I just keep my stop losses lower and I try to ride my profits for a while (normally adjusting my stop loss on the way up). I don't have any particular coin for this, since all alts, and bitcoin as well, do some wild swings overall, so anything will do. I wait for my indicators to trigger, alerting me that there might be a trade possibility, and I enter the market.

As for the coins, I have some small positions on ether, stellar, cardano and tron right now.
malikzfs (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

Hi Fellows

Recently I have been looking for swing trades and not day trading, but the principles are the same, but I just keep my stop losses lower and I try to ride my profits for a while (normally adjusting my stop loss on the way up). I don't have any particular coin for this, since all alts, and bitcoin as well, do some wild swings overall, so anything will do. I wait for my indicators to trigger, alerting me that there might be a trade possibility, and I enter the market.

As for the coins, I have some small positions on ether, stellar, cardano and tron right now.

Dear give more details about swing trades
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

I am now more focused on the new coin to be an investor or bounty hunter. because the new coin now has a very good price and can be used as an investment to be exchanged with BTC or other join
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

I prefer trading BOScoin in kucoin, because its high volume makes it possible to make big profits.
profit I have gained in today.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

If you are looking for something to trade your position during one day without transfering them to another one then it might be a good idea not to trade crypto and switch to forex. The amount of profit will be almost the same (sometimes even higher) because you will be able to trade safer with less volatility but take higher leverage that is not provided in crypto trading and you will also learn a lot of usefull things about indicators etc. While dealing with cryptocurrencies it is better to hold them for at least couple days or weeks because it is pretty hard to predict a major price increase.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

Hi Fellows

In past months I'm trading coins with promotions on listing. It's turned out that I'm making X as profit from trading and XX from the leaderboards.
chipr

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

If you are looking for something to trade your position during one day without transfering them to another one then it might be a good idea not to trade crypto and switch to forex. The amount of profit will be almost the same (sometimes even higher) because you will be able to trade safer with less volatility but take higher leverage that is not provided in crypto trading and you will also learn a lot of usefull things about indicators etc. While dealing with cryptocurrencies it is better to hold them for at least couple days or weeks because it is pretty hard to predict a major price increase.

Good point to consider.

So then now you're talking about trading stocks on the stock market using Forex?

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: