Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARCHIVED INFO  (Read 5115 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:21:11 PM
Merited by h0lybyte (10)

Can you give us links that those people from your team are really affiliated with this project?
I'm not convinced with what you provided us from your website.
Like Evan DeZaldo, you got his photo from IG profile, but you can't see octogen agency from his profile even from his linkedin.
And David Lehre needs this kind of project? I doubt this. So for the benefit of the doubt, please share us links citing that they are part of your team. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flik8888

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:21:41 PM

In which exchanges Vendicoin will be listed? Good luck for the project! Wink
emanuelgunter

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

I hope I will be able to get my advertising business to blockchain someday.
Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

"The Video Interactive Platform (VIP) utilizes VendiCoins – VENDI tokens to feed all in-app and on-site transactional processes. VENDI tokens are at the epicenter of the Platform. No payment or transaction can be conducted without VENDI, which is regulated by smart-contracts. VENDI tokens are used by and directly benefit all parties involved." The site also states that, "VendiCoins are purpose-built Coins using the Vendio platform that will allow members to use engage in all in-app functions. VendiCoins are utilities tokens which give rights and privileges to their owners when using the Vendio platform and its services. VendiCoins are not securities. VendiCoins are available at a discount during the ICO & Pre-ICO events.  Any unsold coins during the ICO will be burned."

Appreciate your answer but to be honest, this is marketing text. There is no use for the token itself. You just use it on your site, that's it. This is no real benefit and gives no solution to an existing problem. At least I can not see it clearly. Youtube handles this with real cash pretty fine and I can not see an advantage of using a token here.

View our timeline located at http://vendicoins.com/#timeline. We have a great plan for future expansion. We also, have a sample on our site that shows you how our platform is superior to that of Youtube's advertising, in real time. Youtube has changed the way the pay influencers and their viewership has declined significantly in the recent past. More info on this and other martket research which show's why Vendio is superior can be found in our Whitepaper located at: http://vendicoins.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Vendio-ICO-Whitepaper.pdf Vendio is currently working with many top youtubers who will soon be publicly endorsing our platform in the coming weeks and stating that they will be using Vendio!

Now you got my attention. You want to compete with Youtube. Okay.

• Max file size when uploading videos?
  • How many videos can be uploaded per account?
  • Is there any limit regarding length of videos or file size?
  • What kind of movie files are compatible?
  • What about copyright infringements?
  • What max resolution and max fps are for videos?
  • What happens for lower resolution videos? Will they be upscaled, downscaled or transformed?
  • How do you solve the problem related to copyright at all? Are there strikes like on Youtube? How is this working? Who can claim any copyright and how?

I run a 100 mio+ Youtube channel on my own, so I am very interested in this. About the domain, yep I was wrong and deleted that part of my post. You have just been too quick.
TheFlowerzz

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

Looks like serious project. Joined airdrop!
khanaayan

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:52:34 PM

Nice Airdrop
supervitek

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

Looks promising, we just need to know some more about the future plans implementations.
KurororLus

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:07:18 PM

I tried to join your telegram group but it was full with only 200 members. It would be great if you open it for more members, so that questions and queries can be ask and address correctly thru chat. Also, you might not want this thread to be spam and be remove by mods.

I got some questions I would like to ask, would really like to join your telegram group.
mrtlstn

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

Great Project! Good luck guys!
mollar2020

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:50:19 PM

good project  Wink Wink Wink Wink
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

I hope this project will be successful, i will buy some tokens from ICO.

VendiCoins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

"The Video Interactive Platform (VIP) utilizes VendiCoins – VENDI tokens to feed all in-app and on-site transactional processes. VENDI tokens are at the epicenter of the Platform. No payment or transaction can be conducted without VENDI, which is regulated by smart-contracts. VENDI tokens are used by and directly benefit all parties involved." The site also states that, "VendiCoins are purpose-built Coins using the Vendio platform that will allow members to use engage in all in-app functions. VendiCoins are utilities tokens which give rights and privileges to their owners when using the Vendio platform and its services. VendiCoins are not securities. VendiCoins are available at a discount during the ICO & Pre-ICO events.  Any unsold coins during the ICO will be burned."

Appreciate your answer but to be honest, this is marketing text. There is no use for the token itself. You just use it on your site, that's it. This is no real benefit and gives no solution to an existing problem. At least I can not see it clearly. Youtube handles this with real cash pretty fine and I can not see an advantage of using a token here.

View our timeline located at http://vendicoins.com/#timeline. We have a great plan for future expansion. We also, have a sample on our site that shows you how our platform is superior to that of Youtube's advertising, in real time. Youtube has changed the way the pay influencers and their viewership has declined significantly in the recent past. More info on this and other martket research which show's why Vendio is superior can be found in our Whitepaper located at: http://vendicoins.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Vendio-ICO-Whitepaper.pdf Vendio is currently working with many top youtubers who will soon be publicly endorsing our platform in the coming weeks and stating that they will be using Vendio!

Now you got my attention. You want to compete with Youtube. Okay.

• Max file size when uploading videos?
  • How many videos can be uploaded per account?
  • Is there any limit regarding length of videos or file size?
  • What kind of movie files are compatible?
  • What about copyright infringements?
  • What max resolution and max fps are for videos?
  • What happens for lower resolution videos? Will they be upscaled, downscaled or transformed?
  • How do you solve the problem related to copyright at all? Are there strikes like on Youtube? How is this working? Who can claim any copyright and how?

I run a 100 mio+ Youtube channel on my own, so I am very interested in this. About the domain, yep I was wrong and deleted that part of my post. You have just been too quick.

To address the statment of "There is no use for the token itself. You just use it on your site, that's it.", you're mistake. Yes, the token is only used on our platform. But, in order for an advertise to post an add, they need Vendi. In order for a publisher to accept an ad, they need Vendi. To withdraw funds, they need Vendi. All actions on the site require Vendi. The Vendio Platform will be similar to youtube with better benefits for publishers, views and advertisers alike because;
-- Advertisements are more relevant = Better target marketing for the Advertiser
-- Better clicks because the advertisements makes sense = More money for the publisher
-- Better user experience for the viewer because the ads are specific to what their watching in real time

All around, this is a better video platform for viewing, advertising and publishing. All videos can be shared to any website or social media just like Youtube videos are able to be shared.

To address your remaining questions;

The technical specs of upload limits etc.is something that will be determined when the time comes. Right now, we are at the development stage. However, we aim to one-up Youtube on every feature you mentioned. But, at the moment, with the development stage we are in, it would be disingenuous for me to start giving technical specs and promises that we have not yet solidified. Keep an eye out for updates in that department.

What is your youtube? We'll be sure to check it out and subscribe.
I know my answer was lengthy, but I wanted to try to give you a better feel for what we are as a company, platform and token.
VendiCoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:59:34 PM

I tried to join your telegram group but it was full with only 200 members. It would be great if you open it for more members, so that questions and queries can be ask and address correctly thru chat. Also, you might not want this thread to be spam and be remove by mods.

I got some questions I would like to ask, would really like to join your telegram group.

Hi there,
yes, so sorry about that. We have opened the chat up to a Supergroup now. You guys are all over this pre-ICO and coming at us very fast! Smiley The chat filled up quick but is now opened back up. Thanks!
KyorakuShunsuii

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:01:18 PM

I joined Great Project
Bobb1m

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:01:34 PM

Do you people have a wallet apart from erc-20 for your token yet??
Prsconstruction

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:08:03 PM

Amezing project
abdo99

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

i wish to see you in the moon
VendiCoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:37:05 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 04:37:23 PM by VendiCoins

ARCHIVED INFO
drogbacrash1

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

Mega interesting project! I will be with you!
Sagaris

Activity: 267
Merit: 6

Crypto Worker

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:39:57 PM

I serve the advertising industry. I was interested in this project, I will follow.

If you like it, you can give Merit!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: