Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 03:11:05 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DAFZO.IO - A Decentralized Global P2P Logistics Platform  (Read 123475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AbrammFry

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

I see you have different partner program  for users. Who can become participant your e-store program?
If you are online store or e-commerce you can join Dafzo program. It allows you to expand your business sales globally while minimizing marketing and operation cost.
But if I am a consumer is it mean that using Dafzo portal I can purchase in e-store which are partners of Dafzo?
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

Hello everyone, send me a link on the Dafzo bounty? If it's still work
Yes, it's active. Use this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2948541.0
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

I see you have different partner program  for users. Who can become participant your e-store program?
If you are online store or e-commerce you can join Dafzo program. It allows you to expand your business sales globally while minimizing marketing and operation cost.
But if I am a consumer is it mean that using Dafzo portal I can purchase in e-store which are partners of Dafzo?
Not certainly in that way. When you purchase goods in online store you can choose one of custodians Dafzo as delivery address. And then a term of shipping and cost will be less that if you use usual delivery services.
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

Can I use a referral link to invite my friends? Do you have it?
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

Does it not happen that your project will be another logistics company that does not cope with the delivery volumes?
Dafzo is also the World’s biggest reverse logistics platform. Dafzo has launched its beta product in Indian Courierhome.com which is India’s biggest and largest reverse logistics platform having partnership (signed MOA) with the logistics giants such as FedEx and Aramex.
flexnbit

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:40:48 AM

Yes, Dafzo has referral system. The link must be on your personal Account page. Sign up on the Dafzo website and check it.
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

Hello Dafzo and community! I really enjoy your ICO. Idea is great and innovative. The delivery services for a long time needed radical changes and you will make them work in a new way.
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

you write about early detection of fraud. How will this work?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:40:11 PM

What is the success of Dafzo project?
flexnbit

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:47:08 PM

Dafzo technology will enable supply chain companies to identify attempted fraud more easily. Any altered coding appears differently that impossible to get unnoticed and allows companies to detect fraud and identity who made changes.
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

Yes, Dafzo has referral system. The link must be on your personal Account page. Sign up on the Dafzo website and check it.
well, but how to calculate what percentage I will get for inviting friends who will buy tokens?
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

Dafzo technology will enable supply chain companies to identify attempted fraud more easily. Any altered coding appears differently that impossible to get unnoticed and allows companies to detect fraud and identity who made changes.
I'm new in the crypto world, so explain to me why the blockchain technology is more reliable than conventional encryption methods?
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

I know that very often courier services require you to fill out a large amount of accompanying documents for the goods. How do you plan to solve this issue?
ianzag
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

Name the opportunities that your system provides for international trade?
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

I'm new in the crypto world, so explain to me why the blockchain technology is more reliable than conventional encryption methods?
Dafzo Blockchain is a secure and transparent way of sharing information between trustless parties. Dafzo employs a vast, distributed network of computers that maintain a ledger of records that cannot be tampered with. The information in a Dafzo Blockchain cannot be altered retrospectively as each block contains a timestamp and a link to a previous block
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

With Dafzo ecosystem, the user can enter and deliver complete performance required in International sales whether it's booking a shipping consignment, issue Letter of Credit to exporter, generating sales of contract, bills of lading related, customs clearance, payment for goods, security & early fraud detection in documents, insurance, real-time tracking and alternate dispute resolution etc.
ianzag
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

With Dafzo ecosystem, the user can enter and deliver complete performance required in International sales whether it's booking a shipping consignment, issue Letter of Credit to exporter, generating sales of contract, bills of lading related, customs clearance, payment for goods, security & early fraud detection in documents, insurance, real-time tracking and alternate dispute resolution etc.

yes, the list of functions looks impressive. but why pay attention to Dafzo delivery system?
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

I know that very often courier services require you to fill out a large amount of accompanying documents for the goods. How do you plan to solve this issue?

Dafzo Blockchain is capable of recording every movement of a consignment, moves all intermediaries away and dramatically simplifies the document flow. Dafzo provides unique advantages through its decentralised platform, like a tamper-proof design, utter accountability and unparalleled transparency, and that helps Dafzo to drawn attention from stakeholders of very diverse business areas.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

yes, the list of functions looks impressive. but why pay attention to Dafzo delivery system?
With Dafzo ecosystem, all international trade deal can be executed automatically thanks to a contract a series of digital smart contracts. And the user transactions will be visualised in real time on the devices.
flexnbit

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

What is the success of Dafzo project?
Dafzo is itself a complete solution for the enterprise for every type of customer starting from an individual e-shopper, importer -exporter, courier partner and provides extra earning opportunity to the user by Joining Custodian Programme of Dafzo and all these verticals are included in the Dafzo ecosystem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: