Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:38:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DAFZO.IO - A Decentralized Global P2P Logistics Platform  (Read 123470 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
prateeks885

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

Dafzo plan to release your wallet. Will it be possible to pay ordinary currency and not crypto? Wallet will accept only ETH or different coins?

Regarding the release of the wallet, we will share the update once there's any sort of activity.

Dafzo token is just to facilitate the user and to save the extra cost of the user. If a user is not willing to use DFZ token or any cryptocurrency for the Dafzo service it's fine. (s)he can still avail the Dafzo services and can make the payment using a debit card or by the credit card.

Dafzo services are not limited to the only to the crypto users, anyone can avail them.
prateeks885

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

Dafzo plan to release your wallet. Will it be possible to pay ordinary currency and not crypto? Wallet will accept only ETH or different coins?
Dafzo accepted currency: ETH, BTC & BCH. So all of them will be available on the wallet. About fiat I dont's know

Yes, a contribution can be done by ETH, BCH & BTC but Dafzo token will be sent only to the ERC20 Compatible wallet.
prateeks885

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

If DFZ is only utility token, will it be available on stock exchanges after the end of sales?

Dafzo token is already listed on the Bancor Exchange. If there's an update regarding any activity or event associated with the Dafzo we will announce it with the community.
prateeks885

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:28:04 AM

How can I find my referral link? Will I receive bonus if invite friends using the link and they will buy tokens too but when the ICO will be passed? Or referral program is available only during token sale period

Hi, referral link can be found in the Dafzo user dashboard. The user needs to sign in with the Dafzo account and from there on (s)he can access his/her unique referral link.

Yes, 3% equivalent tokens will be sent to the referee on the amount invested by the your referral link.
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:29:26 AM

hello. let's imagine, sales of tokens have ended and you have launched finally a platform. How can ordinary people use your services if they are not involved in buying Dafzo tokens?

Hi, Dafzo token is just to facilitate the user and to save the extra cost of the user. If a user is not willing to use DFZ token or any cryptocurrency for the Dafzo service it's fine. (s)he can still avail the Dafzo services and can make the payment using a debit card or by the credit card.

Dafzo services are not limited to the only to the crypto users, anyone can avail them.
Wow, cool! Thank you for answer. It's fantastic news. Because many my friends don't know about tokens, but when you service will start to work, I think they will enjoy it
prateeks885

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

Hello team. I'm so excited to be part of great community. Will you be happy to see people from all countries or there is a restriction for participants?

Hi, Thanks for showing interest. Yes, you can still be the part of the Dafzo community. There's no any sort of restriction for the participant. Anyone can be the part of the Dafzo community.
prateeks885

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

A lot of logistics platforms already, but that neither is not working. Open first, make the competition

Yes, we do agree but we Dafzo has the patent technology and experienced team. Apart from this, Dafzo founding team members are already running successful logistics startup which is solving the problem in the Indian Ecosystem.

To know more visit https://www.dafzo.io
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

Hello team. I'm so excited to be part of great community. Will you be happy to see people from all countries or there is a restriction for participants?

Hi, Thanks for showing interest. Yes, you can still be the part of the Dafzo community. There's no any sort of restriction for the participant. Anyone can be the part of the Dafzo community.

Hello Prateek, I see you are here now. SO please help me to understand Dafzo.
I saw your beta platform is delivery service for India, but you are going to play on global market. Will you complement the existing platform or you will create new one, using the experience that you have got when developed courierhome?
ianzag
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:43:35 AM

Hello. I know you can realize your project very well. And I'm interesting in become a custodian. But can I do it if I have an official job? Does this take a lot of time?
Iryni888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

How to understant that Dafzo is "p2p" ecosystem? I know only B2B (business to business) and something like that
prateeks885

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:17:07 AM

How do you think what are the most prospective countries for the dafzo project?

For Dafzo each country is equally important from the business point of view. Once, Dafzo's IT Infrastructure developed Dafzo can start operation across all over the globe but yes when it comes to the market size, Dafzo will be focusing on the European and the Asian market because these two market has the highest potential.
bartolomeo111

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:13:57 AM

You already have a platform for courier service. In the future, will you use it within the framework of the dafzo project or is it purely a practical model for the Indian market, and on the world stage will you be launching a new product?
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

Hello. I know you can realize your project very well. And I'm interesting in become a custodian. But can I do it if I have an official job? Does this take a lot of time?
You do not need to specifically allocate an hour to be a custodian. it's like volunteering, when you can help, you help.
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

You already have a platform for courier service. In the future, will you use it within the framework of the dafzo project or is it purely a practical model for the Indian market, and on the world stage will you be launching a new product?
I think they will take their developments into account, but since the dafzo system includes a lot of services, they will probably develop something massive and new
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

Hello Dafzo team. It's nice to see such active people who know exactly how to change the world for the better. Tell me please how do you want to realize your platform. It will be have many functions. Will they be collected in one site or you will create different sources for all of them (trade system, delivery service, cuatodian and partner program and etc.)?
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

Hello team. Did you think about partnership with Russia. Can russian use your services? There is such a problematic national postal network, that innovative solutions in delivery sphere are simply necessary.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

Guys, I like your project so much! Explain to me, your concept speaks of working in the international market. Do you plan to create small affiliated societies in different countries? Or how will international delivery be carried out?
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

Guys, I like your project so much! Explain to me, your concept speaks of working in the international market. Do you plan to create small affiliated societies in different countries? Or how will international delivery be carried out?
I think the whole point in their custodian program. Thanks for it Dafzo can avoid opening new offices in different countries (because it is expensive). And also custodian is not just limited to the accepting and delivery of the shipment, apart from this Custodian can offer the delivery of shipments within the local community and can earn additional income apart from the basic service.
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

Hello team. Did you think about partnership with Russia. Can russian use your services? There is such a problematic national postal network, that innovative solutions in delivery sphere are simply necessary.
I think that over time Dafzo services will be available in Russia. The more people join the custodian program, the cheaper and more accessible will be the international delivery.
bunopos

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

Hello for all. Your idea looks fantastic, you have a strong strategy, your team works hard and I see that you are making every effort to develop the project. I respect you!
Tell me please, on what system is your token created? what kind of wallet should I use?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: