Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DAFZO.IO - A Decentralized Global P2P Logistics Platform  (Read 123464 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Falkgornos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

Hello Dafzo team. It's nice to see such active people who know exactly how to change the world for the better. Tell me please how do you want to realize your platform. It will be have many functions. Will they be collected in one site or you will create different sources for all of them (trade system, delivery service, cuatodian and partner program and etc.)?
Probably it will be such a big portal that combines all the functions. It would not be bad to see the prototype. When will it be released?
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

Hello for all. Your idea looks fantastic, you have a strong strategy, your team works hard and I see that you are making every effort to develop the project. I respect you!
Tell me please, on what system is your token created? what kind of wallet should I use?
DFZ is created on Etherium platform. Choosing a wallet make sure that it works on erc20 system.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

Hello Dafzo team. It's nice to see such active people who know exactly how to change the world for the better. Tell me please how do you want to realize your platform. It will be have many functions. Will they be collected in one site or you will create different sources for all of them (trade system, delivery service, cuatodian and partner program and etc.)?
Probably it will be such a big portal that combines all the functions. It would not be bad to see the prototype. When will it be released?
If we talk about the delivery service, then you can see this site https://courierhome.com/. But when the team presents a preliminary version of the full platform I do not know
alizar07
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:16:06 AM

Hello. Tell me plz why Dafzo logistic decision is better that traditional delivery service?
Redryk

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:17:06 AM

Which countries do you consider most favorable for the Dafzo project?
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:18:43 AM

Hello. Tell me plz why Dafzo logistic decision is better that traditional delivery service?

Hello. Dafzo decentralised resulting ecosystem costs much less to operate for small logistics companies, provides enhanced safer technology and reliability and straightens the entire supply chain.
AbrammFry

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:25:02 AM

Hello. Dafzo decentralised resulting ecosystem costs much less to operate for small logistics companies, provides enhanced safer technology and reliability and straightens the entire supply chain.
Dude, when was the last time you used international delivery services? I recently ordered it and it was terrible. I'm not even talking about the length of the delivery, and even the simpler things - the cargo tracking system. After as the parcel left the custom of our country, nothing was heard about it. As if international transportation is a black hole, where no information is received about the location of the cargo until it reaches its destination. I still do not know where my package was.
And I hope that the Dafzo will restore confidence in the delivery service
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:28:10 AM

Dude, when was the last time you used international delivery services? I recently ordered it and it was terrible. I'm not even talking about the length of the delivery, and even the simpler things - the cargo tracking system. After as the parcel left the custom of our country, nothing was heard about it. As if international transportation is a black hole, where no information is received about the location of the cargo until it reaches its destination. I still do not know where my package was.
You're right. They will use blockchain, it's so innovative and it will control the entire delivery route. I believe in Dafzo, they make good things.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

Blockchain projects are more profitable in EU, Asia countries because it is friendly for cryptocurrencies. But of course, Dafzo plans to work globally.
alizar07
Copper Member

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:32:22 AM

You're right. They will use blockchain, it's so innovative and it will control the entire delivery route. I believe in Dafzo, they make good things.
I see that the support is really strong. Then tell me how can I make a profit from this project?
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

Shipping service is a very competitive environment. Do you have a strategy for working with competitors?
Redryk

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:35:10 AM

Blockchain projects are more profitable in EU, Asia countries because it is friendly for cryptocurrencies. But of course, Dafzo plans to work globally.
How do you see the future of DFZ tokens?
GseaFred11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:36:40 AM

Shipping service is a very competitive environment. Do you have a strategy for working with competitors?
Traditional logistics systems do not have the ability to provide real-time traffic information. The need to process transactions through the intermediation of banks creates additional time expenditures. And high tariffs for international transportation do not contribute to the popularization of the service. All these problems are able to solve Dafzo project, so the best way to work with competitors is to be better than him in everything.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:37:21 AM

How do you see the future of DFZ tokens?
Dafzo in the near future allows exchanging Dafzo token from ETH to EUR or US dollars in moments through DLT programmes partnership with crypto friendly countries.
flexnbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:00:49 AM

I see that the support is really strong. Then tell me how can I make a profit from this project?
Dafzo can be profitable for investor for a various reason but the main features and highlights of Dafzo are:

a) Patent International Trade Finance technology” system which stands for fully automated International Trade Finance Clearing system.

b) Decentralised logistics aggregator ecosystem with borderless e-commerce marketplace at a low price.

c) 24x7 within city Express delivery system.

d) Global P2P custodian & partner programme.

e) contribution liquidity & benefits.

f) Live Beta Launch

g) Confirmed Listing on Exchange ie. Bancor

For further details visit https://www.dafzo.io. These are the main reason why any investor should invest in Dafzo.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:02:59 AM

Dafzo can be profitable for investor for a various reason but the main features and highlights of Dafzo are:

a) Patent International Trade Finance technology” system which stands for fully automated International Trade Finance Clearing system.

b) Decentralised logistics aggregator ecosystem with borderless e-commerce marketplace at a low price.

f) Live Beta Launch

For further details visit https://www.dafzo.io. These are the main reason why any investor should invest in Dafzo.

If you are interesting in the nearest opportunity to earn with Dafzo, join the Bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2948541.0
And also you can become a partner or even custodian.
alizar07
Copper Member

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

f) Live Beta Launch

If you are interesting in the nearest opportunity to earn with Dafzo, join the Bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2948541.0
And also you can become a partner or even custodian.
Thank you for advices guys!
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

Hello community. CAn you help with calculation? How much tokens are in one eth?
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:30:49 AM

Smart contracts usually serve to calculate between counterparties. But you plan to implement this system in your project. What opportunities does it give you?
Falkgornos

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

Hello community. CAn you help with calculation? How much tokens are in one eth?
You will get 2000 DFZ tokens if invest such amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: