Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [possible scam warning]do not mine at any Lollaskates pools  (Read 461 times)
mill0601 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 04:50:15 PM

he claims it was a hardware failure but in any event his pools cannot be trusted and he just says they are gone and there will be no compensation for lost coins. Claims the place that hosts the server decommissioned it by accident (to me this sounds like bs but of course who knows)

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 05:09:43 PM

As much as im helping my competion, I have to disagree with your post entirely. I had the same problem occour to one of my previous servers at a datacentre, I also had a crashed ec2 server which just failed to start. You should give him a chance. Lollaskate if ur around, return their coins even if it costs you, not worth losing ur rep over

mill0601 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 06:30:39 PM

As much as im helping my competion, I have to disagree with your post entirely. I had the same problem occour to one of my previous servers at a datacentre, I also had a crashed ec2 server which just failed to start. You should give him a chance. Lollaskate if ur around, return their coins even if it costs you, not worth losing ur rep over

we did give him a chance he said big deal and that hes not going to lose sleep over it

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 07:21:26 PM

Where?

Pages: [1]
  Print