Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵UTEMIS🔵 DECENTRALISED B2B BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR LATIN AMERICA  (Read 1752 times)
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:16:29 PM

in what terms it is planned to issue coins on the stock exchange. which exchanges are considered for the sale of coins. preference will be given to centrally and decentralized exchanges.

CryptoLex (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

in what terms it is planned to issue coins on the stock exchange. which exchanges are considered for the sale of coins. preference will be given to centrally and decentralized exchanges.

UTS will be listed on exchanges after the ICO, so this will be in May 2018
CryptoLex (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:40:13 PM

🔥The UTEMIS pre-ICO is now OVER!🔥

We raised close to 300 ETH, which is an amazing start! A BIG THANK YOU! to all the participants of the pre-ICO for their support and trust!

The ICO First Period starts today and you can now buy UTS Tokens with 🔥30% Bonus Until April 1st, 2018 18:00 PM CET https://utemis.com

Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:41:46 PM

We raised close to 300 ETH, which is an amazing start! A BIG THANK YOU! to all the participants of the pre-ICO for their support and trust!

The ICO First Period starts today and you can now buy UTS Tokens with 🔥30% Bonus Until April 1st, 2018 18:00 PM CET https://utemis.com

good work, success in ICO collection, I hope that the funds raised during the pre-ICO will start to work and will make it possible to successfully implement ICO. what were the key things that the Team wanted to start in the first place, to push your ICO?

critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:17:27 AM

proceeds from the sale are very good and satisfying, and best wishes with the 30% bonus will further attract investors, hopefully, hardcap will be achieved anyway.

CryptoLex (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

proceeds from the sale are very good and satisfying, and best wishes with the 30% bonus will further attract investors, hopefully, hardcap will be achieved anyway.

Thank you for your support!
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

Yes but I will suggest that the team should consider marketing as one of the great priority. Because the more people who know about the project the better.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:02:19 PM

Yes it's a good start tho i bought some of your tokens. I'll keep bumping this thread. My questions is are you going to have merchants in any part of the world? or it should stay on Latin America only?
UTEMISOFICIAL

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

Yes it's a good start tho i bought some of your tokens. I'll keep bumping this thread. My questions is are you going to have merchants in any part of the world? or it should stay on Latin America only?

Hi,

We are planning to be the best in Latin America, which is a big enough market, and eventually in the future go to the U.S. but only for the companies that are doing business with Latin American companies.
CryptoLex (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:21:06 AM

🔥THE UTEMIS REFERRAL BONUS LEADERBOARD IS LIVE🔥

In addition to the 15% Referral Program, top 50 referees get an extra bonus that is paid both in Ethereum and Tokens.

Top 3 Till Now;

#1 ETH 1.39477515 + UTS 2,092,162.72377128🔥
#2 ETH 0.70687507 + UTS 1,060,312.60603285💪
#3 ETH 0.61875006 + UTS 928,125.09281390👍🏻

Check your ranking https://www.utemis.com/wallet/leaderboard/
UTEMISOFICIAL

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

UTEMIS project looking promising from corner the concept and the team who manage this project. i am very sure if this project have a good the future. when this token will listed in of the market and how the price per token?  Smiley

Hi, related to this question, we have a major announcement (or more than one) to be made soon...
nanijusi

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

i DONE BOUTY. THANK Grin
CryptoLex (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:54:48 AM

i DONE BOUTY. THANK Grin

Ok nice, but please stick to the bounty thread please
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:51:56 PM

your aim is fascinating and ambitious, but it seems also very difficult to reach! I was reading at your wp (you have a lot of written info!) and it seems to me that you link the potential of south america to the chinese growth. isn't it a bit optimistic? after all nations are very different (take a look to europen union) and the most part of them have not a strong economy. do you have some case studies behind your goals and business model?

UTEMISOFICIAL

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:01:51 AM

your aim is fascinating and ambitious, but it seems also very difficult to reach! I was reading at your wp (you have a lot of written info!) and it seems to me that you link the potential of south america to the chinese growth. isn't it a bit optimistic? after all nations are very different (take a look to europen union) and the most part of them have not a strong economy. do you have some case studies behind your goals and business model?

Hi Prince Shake,

Thank you for your comment. Strange question though, for starters, China in 1960s was declared the poorest country in the world, and if you look at how they got out of there, they did it with exports. Actually the acceleration of China’s growth in the 1990s is directly related to the emergence of their Chinese e-commerce giants.

You say (and I agree) “Countries are different”, yes, but if you check with economists they will confirm that exports work in every economy, country differences in growth are not related to exports but on what it is exported. Same as the Chinese e-commerce giants, we are not selective on what it is exported.

Then this statement about launching in countries that don’t have a strong economy. Are you sure that this is not an advantage? Would you prefer that they have a strong economy? How urgent or important would a service like UTEMIS be?...

Regarding case studies: we have the best case studies, we have a list of our current customers, businesses that have already signed with UTEMIS. It’s a verifiable list and in a few days we will announce a new batch of customers. We have businesses in Latin America ourselves, and customers are flocking to our service because, precisely, they want a way out of the hard life that they are having.
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

looks good utemis project to empower a profitable business is very encouraging and i think these will be successful
yuvadeep

Activity: 468

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

UTEMIS is established by a helpful team; here professional companies will care towards their stakeholders. Original participants are rewarded by the tokens, members who donate their UTEMIS tokens will naturally become the participants of UTS VIP and People who participated in the UTS VIP available for free to those who are joining in the ICO and this can be possible for those tokens those who purchased tokens during the ICO.VIP participants sell their portion of his property afterwards of his ICO, he will preserve the right correlated with the tokens naming in his ownership. As an example participant of UTEMIS in the ICO will buy 25 million of tokens. After the distributing of the tokens members sell their 15 million UTEMIS, he will preserve only for the VIP participants and that can be connected by the 10 million UTEMIS. IF a participant who sells his UTS then he loses his chance to participate in the VIP program.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Chacha ananda

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

a very good project utemis I think it will be a top project in the world Crypto is not in doubt if this will be great
CryptoLex (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

a very good project utemis I think it will be a top project in the world Crypto is not in doubt if this will be great

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We know this project will succeed as it has already customers (regular companies) from outside the "cryptoworld" that signed up to implement UTEMIS in their business and trade with other companies
within the UTEMIS Platform.

Chacha ananda

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:49:34 AM

hey i dev from indonesia i am very happy to get ico bonus from utemis
can you explain when the deadline for ico utemis dev
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: