Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Types of Exchanges we know  (Read 487 times)
mkettler

Activity: 66
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:28:48 AM
Merited by piter66 (2)

I more often than not utilize the main method to exchange the market since it's protected. You additionally comprehend that exchanges in this market are not overseen so in the event that you are bamboozled or stolen then you can not get it back. So I as a rule through intermediary to make exchanges for my property, a little exchange charge is adequate so I feel ok for my property.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joms07

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

Summary of the pros and cons of the Binance Exchange, as well as a step-by-step guide on ... We can use either BTC or ETH to buy BNB, we just need to specify it.
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:09:59 AM

I more often than not utilize the main method to exchange the market since it's protected. You additionally comprehend that exchanges in this market are not overseen so in the event that you are bamboozled or stolen then you can not get it back. So I as a rule through intermediary to make exchanges for my property, a little exchange charge is adequate so I feel ok for my property.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:24:18 AM

Cool Thread!
Would like to add few things to the existing types.

Brokers- Strength- you can buy a crypto backed etf( such as GBTC), so you are actually invest in crypto, but it would be much easier to convert the winnings into fiat, as taking money out of your broker account is much different from taking money out of a crypto exchange account, banks are most likely to accept that money.
Centralized Exchanges-Weakness- At most of the exchanges, you would need to reveal your identity for using the exchange, unlike at decentralized exchanges where you won't even need to reveal your name in order to use.

Decentralized Exchanges-Weakness- currently, there are no decentralized exchanges with a fair volume, so it's almost impossible to use one.

Thanks for the comment!! Thanks to you I had added:
-     5. Non-executable brokers/platforms
- need to reveal your identity for Centralized Exchanges-Weakness
- no decentralized exchanges with a fair volume for Decentralized Exchanges-Weakness

But could you please explain what do you mean no fair volume (for decentralised exchanges)? Tell about some examples.

this is one good thread,such a brightful mind can make a thread that has open all the issues from questions and answers needed by many users now.actually me myself had learn some points in which i really dont know since.thank you so much op.
Jekbolt (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

Cool Thread!
Would like to add few things to the existing types.

Brokers- Strength- you can buy a crypto backed etf( such as GBTC), so you are actually invest in crypto, but it would be much easier to convert the winnings into fiat, as taking money out of your broker account is much different from taking money out of a crypto exchange account, banks are most likely to accept that money.
Centralized Exchanges-Weakness- At most of the exchanges, you would need to reveal your identity for using the exchange, unlike at decentralized exchanges where you won't even need to reveal your name in order to use.

Decentralized Exchanges-Weakness- currently, there are no decentralized exchanges with a fair volume, so it's almost impossible to use one.

Thanks for the comment!! Thanks to you I had added:
-     5. Non-executable brokers/platforms
- need to reveal your identity for Centralized Exchanges-Weakness
- no decentralized exchanges with a fair volume for Decentralized Exchanges-Weakness

But could you please explain what do you mean no fair volume (for decentralised exchanges)? Tell about some examples.

this is one good thread,such a brightful mind can make a thread that has open all the issues from questions and answers needed by many users now.actually me myself had learn some points in which i really dont know since.thank you so much op.

oh thank you so much!...(any merit would be welcomed=))....Soon this topic will be armed with new info, when the poll reaches at least 100 people;  PLEASE participate too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2940215.0
Kramblerty

Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

I somewhere herd about some kind of agregator-exchange (existing or developing I forget), through which you can trade in many different exchanges (from one terminal).
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

I somewhere herd about some kind of agregator-exchange (existing or developing I forget), through which you can trade in many different exchanges (from one terminal).

Probably this is not an exchange but a broker that gets API connections to dif. exchanges and provide a terminal for trading on them. This kind of platforms relates to the 5. Non-executable brokers/platforms.
Kramblerty

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:57:54 PM

Probably this is not an exchange but a broker that gets API connections to dif. exchanges and provide a terminal for trading on them. This kind of platforms relates to the 5. Non-executable brokers/platforms.

Yee, I guess you are right Roll Eyes
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:52:19 AM

Hey all! don't forget to put your vote: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2940215.40

Define 4 features of an Exchange, which are most important for you - participate in poll!
commlinx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:41:27 PM

I a lot of usually than not utilize the most technique to exchange the market since it's protected. You to boot comprehend that exchanges during this market aren't overseen thus within the event that you just area unit bamboozled or taken then you'll be able to not get onto back. thus I as a rule through negotiator to form exchanges for my property, to a small degree exchange charge is adequate thus I feel ok for my property.
Kramblerty

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

Hey all! don't forget to put your vote: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2940215.40

Define 4 features of an Exchange, which are most important for you - participate in poll!

Cool Thread!
Hope you will be updating it
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: