Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency  (Read 35109 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
david987

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:48:09 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 09:30:10 PM by david987

crayzy88 newbie account created just for this aka SaintElse aka (probably) masterofnone1 the bot currently spamming < 20% market rate bids on crypto bridge in hopes of causing a panic by triggering app price alerts.

https://i.imgur.com/4BnHtAf.png

There's an organized effort going on right now to drive the price of SPD down by causing panic. This is nothing new and part of crypto world.

If you have a question please join the discord and the devs will answer in #questions-for-team.

Or give in to the FUD, your choice.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crayzy88

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

The guy got banned because he came up and asked a question and the community couldn't answer. People told him to just ask in the right channel where all the questions are collected in order to prepare the dev weekly update where the team is (weekly) answering to all the important questions and concerns with details and profesionalism. The guy kept asking the, exact, same, question, for more than one hour, ending by saying since the devs weren't putting things his way, they were idiot and the project were worthless. This was plein and annoying fud, and if I were moderating there I couldn't have awaited one hour to kick him out and clear our space.

What kind of devs need a week to answer the question. You know what the dev answer to my questions were.

"If you have to ask so many questions why don't you just leave"

Scam project, they couldn't answer because there was no answer. Because the project was meant to be a scam from the beginning.
gravez

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

The guy got banned because he came up and asked a question and the community couldn't answer. People told him to just ask in the right channel where all the questions are collected in order to prepare the dev weekly update where the team is (weekly) answering to all the important questions and concerns with details and profesionalism. The guy kept asking the, exact, same, question, for more than one hour, ending by saying since the devs weren't putting things his way, they were idiot and the project were worthless. This was plein and annoying fud, and if I were moderating there I couldn't have awaited one hour to kick him out and clear our space.

What kind of devs need a week to answer the question. You know what the dev answer to my questions were.

"If you have to ask so many questions why don't you just leave"

Scam project, they couldn't answer because there was no answer. Because the project was meant to be a scam from the beginning.

I don't understand your weird behavior, if it's a scam in your opinion why are you so fixed with spreading false accusation other than a personal agenda ? If you wanna ask questions i am here !
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

The weekly update will happen tomorrow. You're the cheapest fudder I've ever see in my entire life. For those who're curious about the project, just ask the devteam on Discord, they're always here and friendly.

gravez

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:15:39 PM

The weekly update will happen tomorrow. You're the cheapest fudder I've ever see in my entire life. For those who're curious about the project, just ask the devteam on Discord, they're always here and friendly.

Yea until they ban you apparently. The devs response to being part of Sigil

First they completely denied, then they say only nick. Now he admits that he created the site for them. They are all scammers.

Everything is in the Announcement, you are probably paid for this if you have a question ask it if not we are working here !
crayzy88

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

Not to mention the dev said he would hire a hitman on a guy who asked about all there updates just being Photoshop BS and no actual updates.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/426997231292383242/426997269783511051/IMG_0060.jpg There's the proof.
gravez

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

First they completely denied, then they say only nick. Now he admits that he created the site for them. They are all scammers.

Everything is in the Announcement, you are probably paid for this if you have a question ask it if not we are working here !

Watching the discord right now and you guys seem to be doing a lot of back peddling. First, no one was involved, then only nick, now also gravez and Felix. You guys seem to be willing to lie at any given chance.

Again, when you are done wasting time with none sense i am here for any serious question !
crayzy88

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:33:41 PM

Watching the discord right now and you guys seem to be doing a lot of back peddling. First, no one was involved, then only nick, now also gravez and Felix. You guys seem to be willing to lie at any given chance.

Again, when you are done wasting time with none sense i am here for any serious question !

So these scamming devs banned me from their discord for asking legitimate questions about their business model, and it's flaws. They have no intention of ever making a working product. Their "Demo" is just a squarespace template. They have no answers, no idea rather, as to how they will manage to maintain and pay for the bandwith that would be required to operate such high traffic with a 2-3% fee. They consistently compare themselves to Upwork, yet the dev admittedly was unfamiliar with fiverr, and can't explain why anyone would switch when, the cost of turning Stipend into Fiat is much more expensive, and time consuming than just paying fee's on fiverr.

This project is a complete scam, and never was originally intended to go beyond the MN auction. The devs "Grave" threatened to hire a hitman on someone for asking them a question about all their "updates" just being photshop mockups and no actual development. You guys have to be kidding with this useless shit coin.

Questions they can't answer.

1) How will Stipend afford the bandwith with only 2-3% fee's

2) How will Stipend afford to hire the amount of people it would take to maintain the network, customer support, fraud protection, interpreters for international markets, someone to rewrite all of their websites in foreign langauges, etc And then customer support in each of those languages.

3) Why are using a squarespace template as your "demo" and claiming it to be backed on Node.JS and AWS.

4) How can you ensure security of a built in hot wallet, when your income is only 2-3%. The bandwith alone will leave you cash negative in a few weeks.

5) Why are your devs threating people, and why couldn't out of 3 active devs none of you answer these questions or any other.

Why is there no mention of any of these points in your whitepaper, reason, you never thought of them. Because you never expected to proceed with the coin.

answer those
trgnn

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

So these scamming devs banned me from their discord for asking legitimate questions about their business model, and it's flaws. They have no intention of ever making a working product. Their "Demo" is just a squarespace template. They have no answers, no idea rather, as to how they will manage to maintain and pay for the bandwith that would be required to operate such high traffic with a 2-3% fee. They consistently compare themselves to Upwork, yet the dev admittedly was unfamiliar with fiverr, and can't explain why anyone would switch when, the cost of turning Stipend into Fiat is much more expensive, and time consuming than just paying fee's on fiverr.

This project is a complete scam, and never was originally intended to go beyond the MN auction. The devs "Grave" threatened to hire a hitman on someone for asking them a question about all their "updates" just being photshop mockups and no actual development. You guys have to be kidding with this useless shit coin.

2) How will Stipend afford to hire the amount of people it would take to maintain the network, customer support, fraud protection, interpreters for international markets, someone to rewrite all of their websites in foreign langauges, etc And then customer support in each of those languages.

3) Why are using a squarespace template as your "demo" and claiming it to be backed on Node.JS and AWS.

4) How can you ensure security of a built in hot wallet, when your income is only 2-3%. The bandwith alone will leave you cash negative in a few weeks.

5) Why are your devs threating people, and why couldn't out of 3 active devs none of you answer these questions or any other.

Why is there no mention of any of these points in your whitepaper, reason, you never thought of them. Because you never expected to proceed with the coin.

answer those

The question have been answered on Discord and again : you got banned because you came up and asked a question and the community couldn't answer. People told you to just ask in the right channel where all the questions are collected in order to prepare the dev weekly update where the team is (weekly) answering to all the important questions and concerns with details and profesionalism. You kept asking the, exact, same, question, for more than one hour, ending by saying since the devs weren't putting things his way, they were idiot and the project were worthless. This was plein and annoying fud, and if I were moderating there I couldn't have awaited one hour to kick your ass out and clear our space.

crayzy88

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

answer those

The question have been answered on Discord and again : you got banned because you came up and asked a question and the community couldn't answer. People told you to just ask in the right channel where all the questions are collected in order to prepare the dev weekly update where the team is (weekly) answering to all the important questions and concerns with details and profesionalism. You kept asking the, exact, same, question, for more than one hour, ending by saying since the devs weren't putting things his way, they were idiot and the project were worthless. This was plein and annoying fud, and if I were moderating there I couldn't have awaited one hour to kick your ass out and clear our space.

they haven't answered anything, he just threw out a bunch of lies about paypal fee's. When most who use paypal have a debit card so there are no transfer fee's you don't see these devs will say any lie because they think the community is not smart enough to catch them.
gravez

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

answer those

I am just asking you back one single question what do you mean by squarespace template ? Do you even know what is squarespace and how it's used ? Are you anywhere close to press F12 and check the HTML Code ? You truly are trying to wast our time before the Weekly Update.

1 / Stipend will implement a DHT + Blockchain protocol during it's life cycle after the launch of the platform to optimize database & bandwidth costs using. We are trying to optimize the fees as we go, we would love to have a fully decentralized platform with 0% Fees but let's face it it's not technically possible. We will as always ANNOUNCE as we get closer to full release (6 months to go).

2 / Everything you are saying is close to nothing cost, other than customer support ( we are not talking about dev costs ), we are at this very moment implementing a Masternode Gouvernance allowing everyone in the platform to contribute in the development cycle as we go along, yet to answer it simply and i hope that now you would leave the team to work on it's Weekly Update: We are developing a special consensus between Stipenders & Clients to mitigate and allow both parties to resolve as much issues as possible before getting to human support. More details coming as the developments gets further.

3 / I wont even answer this question because, pressing F12 would resolve this and you are not even knowledgeable to locate it i guess. This alone is enough for me.

4 / Already Asked in 1 stop repeating questions.

5 / It's Saturday evening, most of the team were out all the community members were telling you to wait for a team member to respond since we typically respond in minutes if not in an hour at most.

Really sad to see you go this route, i probably know who you are and it's really hearth breaking ! The weekly update is going Live tomorrow with some amazing news on the Alpha development "squarespace right" Thank you for eating precious minutes of the dev team time !
crayzy88

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

answer those

I am just asking you back one single question what do you mean by squarespace template ? Do you even know what is squarespace and how it's used ? Are you anywhere close to press F12 and check the HTML Code ? You truly are trying to wast our time before the Weekly Update.

1 / Stipend will implement a DHT + Blockchain protocol during it's life cycle after the launch of the platform to optimize database & bandwidth costs using. We are trying to optimize the fees as we go, we would love to have a fully decentralized platform with 0% Fees but let's face it it's not technically possible. We will as always ANNOUNCE as we get closer to full release (6 months to go).

2 / Everything you are saying is close to nothing cost, other than customer support ( we are not talking about dev costs ), we are at this very moment implementing a Masternode Gouvernance allowing everyone in the platform to contribute in the development cycle as we go along, yet to answer it simply and i hope that now you would leave the team to work on it's Weekly Update: We are developing a special consensus between Stipenders & Clients to mitigate and allow both parties to resolve as much issues as possible before getting to human support. More details coming as the developments gets further.

3 / I wont even answer this question because, pressing F12 would resolve this and you are not even knowledgeable to locate it i guess. This alone is enough for me.

4 / Already Asked in 1 stop repeating questions.

5 / It's Saturday evening, most of the team were out all the community members were telling you to wait for a team member to respond since we typically respond in minutes if not in an hour at most.

Really sad to see you go this route, i probably know who you are and it's really hearth breaking ! The weekly update is going Live tomorrow with some amazing news on the Alpha development "squarespace right" Thank you for eating precious minutes of the dev team time !

Cheesy Cheesy So now Stipend will use Distributed hashing? That one, won't be possible. and Two would not solve your bandwith issue, only user data issues which could just be stored on an external cloud. The fact that you would even say that just shows you guys are shooting from the hip and making up lies as you go.

And now your users will be customer support? Your users will translate and maintain the site, your users will maintain security, and your users will implement fraud protection methods. What about customer disputes? You have a global network and get 10k customer disputes in a single day who would handle those issues? When someone completes a task but the payer is not happy with the results, who will handle these issues? How could you possibly maintain the network with only a ~3% fee.

How can you say this is a "nothing cost" this will be six figures a month to maintain even if it becomes a fraction of fiverr's popularity.

So you are either A) completely oblivious to what it would take to remain operable. Or B) you will charge around the same amount of fee's as other sites Fiverr for example at 20%.

Which is it?
kadrcalmness

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

Great Project!
crayzy88

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

Great Project!

Once they dump it like they pumped and dumped their last project you won't think so
trgnn

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

Great Project!

Once they dump it like they pumped and dumped their last project you won't think so

You got your answers already and you keep fudding like crazy, do you have a life ?

trgnn

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:23:50 PM

Great Project!

You're still frustrated ? Your questions have been answered on Discord and again : you got banned from Discord because you came up and asked a question and the community couldn't answer. People told you to just ask in the right channel where all the questions are collected in order to prepare the dev weekly update where the team is (weekly) answering to all the important questions and concerns with details and profesionalism. You kept asking the, exact, same, question, for more than one hour, ending by saying since the devs weren't putting things his way, they were idiot and the project were worthless. This was plein and annoying fud, and if I were moderating there I couldn't have awaited one hour to kick your ass out and clear our space. You're a little harmless fudder trying to get people's attention, trying to heal your little fragile ego or trying to get in for cheap, and this is getting pathetic and ridiculous. Go get a life, work, make love, be happy but stop waisting people's time. This place is made for sharing facts, we're all getting tired of your useless wall of text full of egotrip and false informations.

crayzy88

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

Great Project!

You got your answers already and you keep fudding like crazy, do you have a life ?

Because every answer just unravels more of a reason why the project doesn't make sense. Now suddenly they are planning to use different methods to maintain the network. Why isn't that in the whitepaper it's not because they just made it up. its just smoke and mirros
trgnn

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:29:09 PM

Great Project!

Because every answer just unravels more of a reason why the project doesn't make sense. Now suddenly they are planning to use different methods to maintain the network. Why isn't that in the whitepaper it's not because they just made it up. its just smoke and mirros

You're still frustrated ? Your questions have been answered on Discord and again : you got banned from Discord because you came up and asked a question and the community couldn't answer. People told you to just ask in the right channel where all the questions are collected in order to prepare the dev weekly update where the team is (weekly) answering to all the important questions and concerns with details and profesionalism. You kept asking the, exact, same, question, for more than one hour, ending by saying since the devs weren't putting things his way, they were idiot and the project were worthless. This was plein and annoying fud, and if I were moderating there I couldn't have awaited one hour to kick your ass out and clear our space. You're a little harmless fudder trying to get people's attention, trying to heal your little fragile ego or trying to get in for cheap, and this is getting pathetic and ridiculous. Go get a life, work, make love, be happy but stop waisting people's time. This place is made for sharing facts, we're all getting tired of your useless wall of text full of egotrip and false informations.

kadrcalmness

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

Great Project!

Did I really ask for your opinion? I believe in this project. And your tales and negative are not interesting to me . Bye  Cool
trgnn

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

Great Project!

Did I really ask for your opinion? I believe in this project. And your tales and negative are not interesting to me . Bye  Cool

Such a tremendous interest from professional fudders might be a good sign, they want to get in cheap Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: