Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency  (Read 35109 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

Yea i'm thinking this coin is a scam.

Thanks for your quality input. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kadrcalmness

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

Another joker  Grin  Grin  Grin
You specifically registered to tell us about your fantasies?
crayzy88

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

Exactly. The fact that they have clearly never thought about this is proof that they never expected it to go beyond the masternode auction and quick listing. It caught on because of the ridiculous promises they made with fee's to attract users to the community, but in practice the numbers don't work. If they did sites like fiverr would dominate them by lowering their fee's.

But beyond that point, if fiverr begins to accept Cryptocurrency how does Stipend compete with their user base.

Will they pay all the hundreds of needed employees in Stipend, doubt if that will work. how will they earn the capitol to pay the obvious overhead needed with ~3% fee's?
gravez

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

Why don't you given the devs inability to answer the questions non-ambiguously. They dodge the question. "Nothing cost" isn't an answer when there are clearly some monumental operational cost that have been overlooked here. How can the devs maintain the operational cost with such a low fee, and such a small premine? Will they be dumping coins? Will they raise fee's? How will they manage to stay afloat?

Jumped to another account ? Same typo, we already answered we can do nothing if you can't understand the DHT+Blockchain perks over the network. and again please save your energy and let us get back to work if you have any more questions you are welcome to come in our Discord, https://discord.gg/vmVjtcQ
trgnn

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

Why don't you given the devs inability to answer the questions non-ambiguously. They dodge the question. "Nothing cost" isn't an answer when there are clearly some monumental operational cost that have been overlooked here. How can the devs maintain the operational cost with such a low fee, and such a small premine? Will they be dumping coins? Will they raise fee's? How will they manage to stay afloat?

Your questions, all of these, have been answered on Discord and will be answered again during the weekly update. Don't lose your time anymore, you're only hurting yourself.

gravez

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

Exactly. The fact that they have clearly never thought about this is proof that they never expected it to go beyond the masternode auction and quick listing. It caught on because of the ridiculous promises they made with fee's to attract users to the community, but in practice the numbers don't work. If they did sites like fiverr would dominate them by lowering their fee's.

But beyond that point, if fiverr begins to accept Cryptocurrency how does Stipend compete with their user base.

Will they pay all the hundreds of needed employees in Stipend, doubt if that will work. how will they earn the capitol to pay the obvious overhead needed with ~3% fee's?

This should resolve this :

Crazy88 Posts history (Profile created hours ago never commented anywhere but Stipend) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1971189;sa=showPosts

DigitalNomad24 Posts history (Profile created hours ago never commented anywhere but Stipend) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1971189;sa=showPosts

It's probably the same person using both. Same typo.
crayzy88

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

Your questions, all of these, have been answered on Discord and will be answered again during the weekly update. Don't lose your time anymore, you're only hurting yourself.

None of these questions have been answered with real answers. And they won't be, because they cant be. Because the true answer would be "We will have to raise fee's to 20%+ to maintain the network" And that would make the project pointless for users to migrate from trusted and secure platforms. Saying "I already answered" isn't an answer. He didn't answer. He'll answer the easy questions which is why I put them in the original 5 to prove he can't answer the tough questions and will dodge them every time.
trgnn

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

You're still frustrated ? Your questions have been answered on Discord and again : you got banned from Discord because you came up and asked a question and the community couldn't answer. People told you to just ask in the right channel where all the questions are collected in order to prepare the dev weekly update where the team is (weekly) answering to all the important questions and concerns with details and profesionalism. You kept asking the, exact, same, question, for more than one hour, ending by saying since the devs weren't putting things his way, they were idiot and the project were worthless. This was plein and annoying fud, and if I were moderating there I couldn't have awaited one hour to kick your ass out and clear our space. You're a little harmless fudder trying to get people's attention, trying to heal your little fragile ego or trying to get in for cheap, and this is getting pathetic and ridiculous. Go get a life, work, make love, be happy but stop waisting people's time. This place is made for sharing facts, we're all getting tired of your useless wall of text full of egotrip and false informations.

Go back to your daily life, which might be sad and lonely. Hell man, it feels like you're just dead inside and so full of hate that I almost want to hug you tight and give you a pizza slice before talling you "no worry, it'll be okay, I get it, you're just a shithead but we love you all the same". .. Almost.

crayzy88

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:58:21 PM

You're still frustrated ? Your questions have been answered on Discord and again : you got banned from Discord because you came up and asked a question and the community couldn't answer. People told you to just ask in the right channel where all the questions are collected in order to prepare the dev weekly update where the team is (weekly) answering to all the important questions and concerns with details and profesionalism. You kept asking the, exact, same, question, for more than one hour, ending by saying since the devs weren't putting things his way, they were idiot and the project were worthless. This was plein and annoying fud, and if I were moderating there I couldn't have awaited one hour to kick your ass out and clear our space. You're a little harmless fudder trying to get people's attention, trying to heal your little fragile ego or trying to get in for cheap, and this is getting pathetic and ridiculous. Go get a life, work, make love, be happy but stop waisting people's time. This place is made for sharing facts, we're all getting tired of your useless wall of text full of egotrip and false informations.

Go back to your daily life, which might be sad and lonely. Hell man, it feels like you're just dead inside and so full of hate that I almost want to hug you tight and give you a pizza slice before talling you "no worry, it'll be okay, I get it, you're just a shithead but we love you all the same". .. Almost.

I'm giving people a warning and a chance to run from this coin before I sink the final nail in it's coffin with photo proof as to how it's a scam and what devs intentions really are.
kadrcalmness

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

None of these questions have been answered with real answers. And they won't be, because they cant be. Because the true answer would be "We will have to raise fee's to 20%+ to maintain the network" And that would make the project pointless for users to migrate from trusted and secure platforms. Saying "I already answered" isn't an answer. He didn't answer. He'll answer the easy questions which is why I put them in the original 5 to prove he can't answer the tough questions and will dodge them every time.
You're like an old gramophone, you twist the same record. Either stop or change the record!  Grin
gravez

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

I'm giving people a warning and a chance to run from this coin before I sink the final nail in it's coffin with photo proof as to how it's a scam and what devs intentions really are.

We are waiting ! And asking for your photo proof ! Show us !
trgnn

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

You don't put any facts. Just emotions and I tend to believe you're a really little and sad person. That being said "crayzy" ..

crayzy88

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:05:52 PM

Be careful what you wish for it's coming. Just waiting on Jr member status so I can post photos directly.
trgnn

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

Be careful what you wish for it's coming. Just waiting on Jr member status so I can post photos directly.

gravez

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:13:38 PM

Send me a link on discord i will upload it myself, you really don't understand that we are serious. Let us get the Weekly update ready now and go play with another project !
trgnn

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

The project is young but the community already strong enough to handle your fud kid. Go play somewhere else  Grin

crayzy88

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:20:33 PM

Send me a link on discord i will upload it myself, you really don't understand that we are serious. Let us get the Weekly update ready now and go play with another project !

you'll see it soon enough.
trgnn

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

For god sake, get a life .. you're a cancer.

gravez

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

Yes, I am proud to be cancer to scam projects.

You are trying to make this project a scam, let the team work on what's real and skip the childish play, tomorrow is a big Weekly Update!
trgnn

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

Yes, I am proud to be cancer to scam projects.

Okay we got your point and we're all adults here. I don't think this project is a scam and I think they'll deliver since they already did. I saw many scammy ones and you can make a tremendous amount of BTC without working as they do. So what will be next, ALQO is a scam too ? Wait and see, and stop acting like a sweating ass.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: