Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP the new opportunity for Jr members..  (Read 249 times)
Jake_Shannen (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

we all know that some bounties do require higher rank right now, for Jr. members like  me i think airdrop is the new opportunity to get extra profit. Cheesy

█▐  REVIZOR 》 CLEARS THE FAILED ICO AND COINS  ▬
▬ █|  pre-ICO: Jan, 27 - ICO: Mar, 3  |█ ▬ (https://revizor-coin.io/)
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:31:07 PM

we all know that some bounties do require higher rank right now, for Jr. members like  me i think airdrop is the new opportunity to get extra profit. Cheesy

There are still a lot of bounties available for JR. members, even on social media you can join.
airdrop is a way of earning free money it is an opportunity for all to do all at the same time to keep you busy and your time worth.
As Theymos remove signatures for jr. members some of the bounties are still accepting jr. member and you can still hit a jackpot if you will just keep looking for a great bounty.
cryptodairy

Activity: 70
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

For newbies too  Grin

https://t.me/airdropalertsforyou shares simple and easy airdrops Wink

BEAT➢ The Crypto Currency for the World of Sports
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄       INVEST NOW AND GET 100% BONUS        ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
https://beat.sportalliance.co
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

airdrops will not always be there and projects that do offer such are not certain to offer a credible product but as ivanst776 said social media bounties are available at least almost every time so there is something for everyone Smiley
coskunc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:42:44 PM

Well, airdropped coin amount is getting lower everyday...
For example there were few bounties and lots of airdrops last year.
And it seems that the amount will get lower more and more...
Hope u ll be a member ASAP Smiley
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:50:35 PM

airdrops are becoming a new trend in the market daily more 20 airdrops links are circulating on facebook twitter and bitcointalkforum  lets see how many airdrops have real value
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

There are still a lot of bounties available for JR. members, even on social media you can join.
airdrop is a way of earning free money it is an opportunity for all to do all at the same time to keep you busy and your time worth.
As Theymos remove signatures for jr. members some of the bounties are still accepting jr. member and you can still hit a jackpot if you will just keep looking for a great bounty.

As far as I know signatures have NOT been removed for Junior Members, only the possibility of having links insider the signature has been removed.
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

absolutely yes! there is always alternative ways for making profit.. airdrops, twitter, facebook, telegram and newsletter campaigns and much more..
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:11:27 PM

As far as I know signatures have NOT been removed for Junior Members, only the possibility of having links insider the signature has been removed.

Right. The only was changed is that jr. not can use links.
This was comes with the merit-system.

I found the merit-system not good.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:13:58 PM

Better spend your time in upgrading your rank on BTT and then participating in bounty campaigns than joining airdrops. Airdops is like lottery, you can get some free money or more lokelt just waste time and get nothing.
Bit Tuka

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

With the current merit system, it is indeed harder to rank up thus it is harder to join signature campaigns. It is a good step to look for other options on how to earn like airdrop, twitter, fb or telegram.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:21:28 PM

There are merit services that could give jr members some SME so that they could rank up. You should ask for help sometimes. But yeah, airdrops are the coins that were free and are easy to get. You can try to get some. There are a lot airdrop sites and twitter page that will give you updates. One is @airdropalert. Best airdrop updates there is.
Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:31:05 PM

Better then to participate in bounty using Twitter and Facebook. Because with AirDrop it is very difficult to earn, their need to register a lot and the chances that they will have value are very small.
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:34:14 PM

It isn't all bad for Jr's because some campaigns still accept despite the fact the code isn't hyperlinked. I know for a fact that DeepOnion is still accepting Jr's into the airdrop and I don't see why other campaigns wouldn't do the same, it only makes sense to have more hands.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

Airdrops in my experience are worth just a few bucks and not worth it, unless a project you are actually investing in (extra free tokens, but a lot of people receive the same). I usually don't chase them.
Kildin11

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:38:33 PM

it can bring profit, but if you think about it, you can spend this time with greater profit and profit. But, I'll sweat, yes, it brings a certain small profit
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:39:14 PM

For newbies too  Grin

https://t.me/airdropalertsforyou shares simple and easy airdrops Wink

Thanks for the link!

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
Zhukov0

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

You won't earn much by doing airdrops.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

Campaign bounty also do not need a rank, such as Blog, Social media both campaigns do not require any rank and the result is greater than following the airdrop
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

Yes. I think airdrop helps especially for low rank members because of the merit system. However, a lot of airdrop giveaways aren't real. I read a reply in a thread about airdrops and they said that out of 10 airdrops he joined, only 1 airdrop gave the coins. I also joined a lot of airdrops and some doesn't even gave an email for verification. So, it has a low probability of getting free coins since some of them are scam.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: