Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP the new opportunity for Jr members..  (Read 249 times)
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:36:39 AM

JR members can participate in most of the signature sport.
However you can also participate in the twitter and facebook's bounty thread, but I don't recommend you to join Airdrop, because of being Airdrop most looks more like a scam, when you received the tokens, and you found that is no value.

caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

JR members can participate in most of the signature sport.
However you can also participate in the twitter and facebook's bounty thread, but I don't recommend you to join Airdrop, because of being Airdrop most looks more like a scam, when you received the tokens, and you found that is no value.
To be honest , you have nothing to lose with airdrops - you just need to register to a lot of aidrops , and some of them might turn out to have great value in the future

Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

Seriously these airdrops are the source of inspiration to the noobs of crypto currency. They wants some quick n high earnings $. This makes them more active in crypto world. That airdrops are good for the users alsoand for the team also,they get their news spread around the globe.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

we all know that some bounties do require higher rank right now, for Jr. members like  me i think airdrop is the new opportunity to get extra profit. Cheesy

yes that's good for you. but I think you should try to do many activities that can generate knowledge and understanding. this is important, because it will gradually become more difficult to follow the signature project with all its rules. I personally, always try to better again in making post and looking for various information.
Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

we all know that some bounties do require higher rank right now, for Jr. members like  me i think airdrop is the new opportunity to get extra profit. Cheesy
With the merit in effect right now, I think there are more bounties and airdrops have minimum require rank is Member at least. So you better post really quality comment to get some merit and don't place your bet at Jr. Mem.
cryptodagger

Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

Airdrops are much worthless because the tokens you will receive has less chance to have some value in the future,bounty hunting is indeed profitable than airdrops,jr.member ranks can still participate with bounties,excluding signatures you can also try social media campaigns because these ICOs are paying a lot with the social media bounty hunter.

grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

Last time i see hundreds airdrops every week or even more, it is impossible to take a part in every of them. Most of them is a crap and not worth my time. I prefer not take a part, because 1$ worth or even less - it is not serious for me . But for some newcomers isn't bad, i agreed.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

Everybody have a opportunity to join the airdrop it is easy to us bitcoin user because there is no report needed and give it a  easy way to get money.But I bounties there's a project that accept to join the signature campaign they want a user that have higher rank.
My advice to all Jr. Members like me we encourage you to join the bounties that accepts the Jr. Members and fine time to do airdrop.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:05:08 PM

Airdrops is good for all  Cheesy but it is not stability source of money. But sometimes it get good profit like Polymath - 250 - 500 dollars.

seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

Nope, you can't gain a huge profit in a few months joining airdrops. While joining airdrop, you must join also some bounty campaigns dude. It takes a lot of time to get you there and while waiting for that moment, make some experience in forum. You can also do some social media campaign that requires followers to gain money. There are lot of things to gain profit, just explore the forum and you will know a lot of things.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
altcoinking3

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:59:17 AM

Joining airdrops are the best way into crypto without risking any fiat dollars. I joined the polymath airdrop they gave out 250 free coins worth $250 dollars so you just never know.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:01:21 AM

yes of course! airdrop can gives benefit for jt members.  please do not forget other bounties if you want to benefit.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:18:24 AM

Airdrop is a way of earning free money it is an opportunity for all to do simply task.airdrops are the best way into crypto without risking any fiat dollars.But its reality is every airdrop not pay you so many scam airdrop in the market so before join be aware and make your own research .
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:19:06 AM

In my opinion, a lot of airdrops are doing useless work.

Even with the token, the value is very low!

But add twitter and Facebook friends and do social media!

The signature activity JR can also participate in only the token less!
cryptoblue

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:25:14 AM

It is certainly a good opportunity for Jr. Members to get some free coins, but bear in mind not all airdrops are good, most of them are useless.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:26:10 AM

With the new merit system in place, it would take an awfully long amount of time to move up the rankings in the forum. Campaigns only allow members and above. Some do allow jr.members but those campaigns tend to fill up fast. Airdrops could give you a nice profit but it's not as much as you would in a campaign. Airdrops don't come as often as we want and it's a free for all. We just hope we could go uo yhe ranks as fast as we would want so we could join campaigns and earn serious coin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:33:04 AM

With the new merit system in place, it would take an awfully long amount of time to move up the rankings in the forum. Campaigns only allow members and above. Some do allow jr.members but those campaigns tend to fill up fast. Airdrops could give you a nice profit but it's not as much as you would in a campaign. Airdrops don't come as often as we want and it's a free for all. We just hope we could go uo yhe ranks as fast as we would want so we could join campaigns and earn serious coin

Hi, I have been wondering, how does the new merit system work? do we now need that to move from junior to member etc? i hope not as i was hoping to get to senior member soon so i can qualify for more airdrops!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
arunakiran

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:38:48 AM

Airdrop is one of the way to earn tokens. but many time the tokens value is worthless. Anyway those are free tokens.
Jr Member can participate in Bounties as signature. Here in Signature bounty we can get worth full amount.
richan

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:42:06 AM

Plenty of bounties are available for junior members and it pays well. Airdrops recently don't pay and most of them are scams which might request your private keys. If you are to compare the two ,I will still go for bounties instead of airdrops.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

yes ,, not just jr. member I think the account with a higher rank was participated in airdrop. because in addition to easy to get it, sometimes airdrop also provide a considerable advantage.
@bountycoins please friends, you can check the telegram address. there are more than 5 new airdrop in one day.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: