Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Sware.com  (Read 838 times)
Anonymous

July 16, 2011, 12:28:14 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2011, 11:38:07 PM by macintosh264

Hey bitcoiners,

I am starting a new service called BTCSware.com (to be launched in late September to early October). This site distributes software for bitcoins. I am looking for developers to jump on board. Right now I am planning to run your updates off of our site (you submit an update and it is hosted on my site) or you can choose to do it yourself. I am also planning to send a POST to your website when purchased so you can create your own license files and e-mail them to the user (if the user gives you permission to get e-mails from you) or you can use our RSA based key system (only for mac). You will have access to these APIs when the site is built and tested. Please jump on board, you get 90% royalties, and 9.5% goes toward running BTCSware.com, and .5% goes to our jackpot for developers. A drawing once a week. The site is just a skeleton right now, but it is under heavy development. Database structures are done, and the back-end is planned out. Please post your thoughts before I get too far into this project and do not meet developers demands.

Thanks,
macintosh264
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
July 16, 2011, 12:32:49 AM

Go for it I have some developors I'm going to point this way.

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
Anonymous

July 16, 2011, 12:33:33 AM

Go for it I have some developors I'm going to point this way.
Thank you so much!
Anonymous

July 16, 2011, 07:06:42 PM

Bump Bump Bump, Bumpity Bump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: