Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin is not FIAT Currency !! It is Better Than That !!  (Read 122 times)
cryptorampage (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:59:15 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 05:14:35 AM by cryptorampage
Merited by Jekbolt (1)

I know you guys will say Bitcoin is a FIAT currency , I am also supporting it. But i saw many people arguing that Bitcoin is not Fiat currency and it will be never be matched with that. That's why i started to write this.

I got some reason to say if Bitcoin is not a Fiat currency it is better than that -

1. Bitcoin did not depend on obligation or advances. Now a days i heard there are few Banks through you can loan Bitcoin. But in most of the cases it certainly don't depend upon debt or loan.
2. You can claim your cash anytime anywhere without any control. In a word you own your money.
3. Anyone  can see precisely see where his /her cash is in the blockchain, dissimilar to my bank who as of late lost about an entire Bitcoin when I exchanged cash from one financial balance to the next in a similar bank. The Blockchain has never been hacked, in spite of a colossal abundance being set for any individual who could have it, dissimilar to Banks who are hacked frequently
4. Bitcoin is controlled by every one of us not a elite group of high society. Yes i agree this market could be control by volatile news. But this is the natural characteristics of a trading market.
5. Opening Bitcoin wallet is very easy , You can have numerous Bitcoin wallets with various highlights, having loads of ledgers is simply monotonous.

If i start writing full features that makes Bitcoin better than FIAT , it will take 3K words lol .For the present, the actual valuation of crypto currency - keep on being given in fiat currency reciprocals and that will furnish governments and central banks with some level of solace. A  contrasting option to fiat monetary standards is inescapable and if governments and central banks don't get on the crypto currency temporary bandwagon , a fall of governments may well take after, as the world searches for a decentralized money related framework that will at last be what the web moved toward becoming for publicizing and media organizations, just on an uncommon scale.

If you think this article was helpful . If you got some advise , i am ready to accept. Really passionate to write good articles.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:11:40 AM

I know you guys will say Bitcoin is a FIAT currency , I am also supporting it. But i saw many people arguing that Bitcoin is not Fiat currency and it will be never be matched with that. That's why i started to write this.

I got some reason to say if Bitcoin is not a Fiat currency it is better than that -

1. Bitcoin did not depend on obligation or advances. Now a days i heard there are few Banks through you can loan Bitcoin. But in most of the cases it certainly don't depend upon debt or loan.
2. You can claim your cash anytime anywhere without any control. In a word you own your money.
3. Anyone  can see precisely see where his /her cash is in the blockchain, dissimilar to my bank who as of late lost about an entire Bitcoin when I exchanged cash from one financial balance to the next in a similar bank. The Blockchain has never been hacked, in spite of a colossal abundance being set for any individual who could have it, dissimilar to Banks who are hacked frequently
4. Bitcoin is controlled by every one of us not a elite group of high society. Yes i agree this market could be control by volatile news. But this is the natural characteristics of a trading market.
5. Opening Bitcoin wallet is very easy , You can have numerous Bitcoin wallets with various highlights, having loads of ledgers is simply monotonous.

If i start writing full features that makes Bitcoin better than FIAT , it will take 3K words lol .For the present, the actual valuation of crypto currency - keep on being given in fiat currency reciprocals and that will furnish governments and central banks with some level of solace. A  contrasting option to fiat monetary standards is inescapable and if governments and central banks don't get on the crypto currency temporary bandwagon , a fall of governments may well take after, as the world searches for a decentralized money related framework that will at last be what the web moved toward becoming for publicizing and media organizations, just on an uncommon scale.

If you think this article was helpful , Please Merit me , suffering to get it. If you got some advise , i am ready to accept. Really passionate to write good articles.

I would still say bitcoin is not a fiat currency because they both have different character sets. However, as you rightly said, bitcoin is technically advanced than fiats have a lot of features which can't be matched by the fiat currency. But that is because of the distribution system difference of fiat and crypto currency. Fiat currencies are strictly centralized and a government controls its printing to distribution unlike cryptos. That's where the main difference is.

Also we evaluate the cryptos in fiat because of the acceptability factors. Fiat currencies are widely accepted everywhere unlike cryptos. Due to the complex nature of legislation, bitcoin or other cryptos are not hugely accepted by 99.99% of the world traders. I earn in bitcoins but really don't spend in bitcoins. Whenever I need money, I simply cash out in my local currency using localbitcoins service. That's how the thing works at this moment.

Even after the technological advancements, bitcoin can't be accepted at a store level, unless a governments makes it legal in their country. So as of now fiat looks good to me as a currency, but bitcoin looks great to me as an investment but not as a currency. Even though bitcoin is better than fiat!

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

~snip~
Bitcoin can never be considered as a Fiat currency even just thinking on its basic structure its already a digital currency which do have fixed supply and a decentralized thing which is really opposing on what we know about local fiats and I don't know why people do still keep pushing that bitcoin is a fiat currency. Some might see this is much better than fiat but yet there are still people who do believe that it cant be better than fiat and would rather treat it as an investment.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

in some aspects it is better,but it is not ready to substitute fiat just yet
also: 2. you cannot claim your cash anywhere-you got to have internet access for that
4.bitcoin is controlled by the elites,simply because they have money and they can buy and manipulate the markets
if they desire so they can print as many papers wih portraits as they like and buy all bitcoins but their goal is not that

bitcoin is not ready to be a financial instrument,simply because it can't provide the same level of service
it can't process enough transactions,it is too volatile,it requires fiat conversion (at least for now) because there is not enough adoption
and you cannot simly waltz into any grocery or a supermarket and buy with bitcoins etc.etc.
so bitcoin is not better or worse,it is different

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

I know you guys will say Bitcoin is a FIAT currency , I am also supporting it. But i saw many people arguing that Bitcoin is not Fiat currency and it will be never be matched with that.

Bitcoin can not be a fiat currency as its a decentralized currency and no government has control over it. Bitcoins are not even legal tender in most of the countries in the world.

Everyone knows these features of the bitcoins and it doesn't prove your point either.

Please Merit me , suffering to get it. If you got some advise , i am ready to accept.

My advise for you, you can not ask for the merits and you might get negative trust for it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

If you think this article was helpful . If you got some advise , i am ready to accept. Really passionate to write good articles.

The world GDP is 70 trillions, where GOLD capialization is about 7trillions; so I believe that BTC will be costing about 7 trillions / 21mln to 70 trillions / 21mln.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

I know you guys will say Bitcoin is a FIAT currency , I am also supporting it. But i saw many people arguing that Bitcoin is not Fiat currency and it will be never be matched with that.

Bitcoin can not be a fiat currency as its a decentralized currency and no government has control over it. Bitcoins are not even legal tender in most of the countries in the world.

Everyone knows these features of the bitcoins and it doesn't prove your point either.

Please Merit me , suffering to get it. If you got some advise , i am ready to accept. [/color]

My advise for you, you can not ask for the merits and you might get negative trust for it.

Bolded part! This thing would really give you some nasty red paint into your account and even this post wont really be worth to be merited yet this is just a basic thing that everybody do already knows regarding into this matter on which bitcoin cant really be considered as a fiat currency we do know its a decentralized thing and as being said theres no point on explaining those basic informations above listed on OP.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███