Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Cardano a good investment?  (Read 534 times)
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:51:07 PM

So recently I've been reading some posts, and many people seem to think that Cardano is a good investment.
Personally, it doesn't seem to be very unique nor has as much potential as other ones such as XLM and NEO.

What do you guys think?

It's a good project, better than probably at least 90% of altcoins out there.

But are you going to buy when price is a few thousand satoshi, which is up a few thousand percent from when it's just 200-300 sats per ADA? I personally don't think that it's going to get that good of a return again in its lifetime.

It's got some selling points like first crypto backed by science whatever, but in the end there will always be a coin that comes out in the future that becomes better than what it is currently.
King Mack

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

I think ADA is a good long term investment. Buy a bag full and hodl!!!
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

So recently I've been reading some posts, and many people seem to think that Cardano is a good investment.
Personally, it doesn't seem to be very unique nor has as much potential as other ones such as XLM and NEO.

What do you guys think?
I have read a lot of positive reviews about NEO but I have never seen such a name as Cardano. In this case, I advise you to follow your own thoughts and invest in NEO.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:57:46 PM

What do you guys think?

Cardano ADA is a good investment but I think it's a bit overvalued. Be careful for this for the hype reason. In Assia, some machines are accepting ADA as well. I saw one machine in Japan. It will recover the loss upcoming months.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:10:47 PM

Definitely good investment. In personally i bought cardano for my future. Price will be rising soon. You can buy cardano if you want to make a big profit from it.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:21:56 PM

What do you guys think?

Cardano is a new-generation blockchain protocol developed by IOHK.
Every new technology always has an appeal because makes it different, unique, and potential. so my answer is "yes, cardano is good investment"
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:31:37 PM

What do you guys think?

Cardano is a new-generation blockchain protocol developed by IOHK.
Every new technology always has an appeal because makes it different, unique, and potential. so my answer is "yes, cardano is good investment"

Cardano are new in crypto world but what you said is true because every potential project have a  chances to boom in the market Cardano are top cryptocurrency sooner or later the price can be boom so it is a good investment like monero nem and other top crypto.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:14:56 AM

Try to see whitepaper and plan from them, you will find unique idea.
This makes ADA potentially a good investment tool, but don't pull all your eggs in one basket.
Investing in some, so you do not lose money later on.
britai ruby

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:22:21 AM

I think right now, with blockchain tech in it’s infancy, a lot of these coins and ico blockchains are rushed out without real testing and support. With cardanos methodical and scientific process approach, along with a realyl strong team. Its going to be the foundation for the next generation of the blockchain.

shandi albert

Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:52:11 AM

Cardano price is worth $ 0.27400. It is currently the fifth largest crypto in circulation, with a market share of about $ 7 billion. Nicknamed "Ethereum of Japan" because 95% of participants in the initial ADA coin offer (ICO) are Japanese, Cardano prices rose to a peak of $ 1.37879 on Jan. 4, the highest in its three year history.

Ayaancool

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:58:57 AM

There some good ico coming based one cardano or Ada platformnits really high secure and stable blockchain technology . Yes it is not having extra features. Impatient to neo but it definitely having betterment of existing features.
SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:11:39 AM

ADA is a good choice for long term investment, given its solid development team and vision. One the the best utility tokens in the market.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:14:21 AM

Good for long term hold. Cardano have a great opportunity in the market and it's undervalued price it is good entry to buy
Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:23:00 AM

Clearly ADA is a pretty good project with B- rating from Weiss. But unfortunately unlike Neo, ADA has no ICO based on or real product

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
escrowONme

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:23:54 AM

What do you guys think?

If the Cap it has weren't meant to be that large it might be worth the investment, but look at all these hard caps around... they ain't getting the attention they were supposed to bring the project.
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:43:58 AM

Cardano can be an option for long term investment, as you can see before the market crash cardano price increased quite a lot so no one if you want to invest in cardano for the future.
I think cardano price will increases when the market improves.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:47:38 AM

What do you guys think?
It depends on you if what you do because its good to make your own dessicion so that no regret.

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:51:26 AM

It's top 10, so not a chance. It'll never 100x so what's the point in investing? You're taking on more risk when you buy a shitcoin that's already been pumped halfway to the moon. Just because it's top 10 right now means it'll always be top 10. I think newbies really need to learn that fast. Look at the top 10 from a year ago vs now. It changes constantly and you never know which will be the winner or loser. If you're buying shitcoins just buy something lower market cap with a great WORKING product. None of that vaporware, we're working on it speculative crap.
gielaragil
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:53:13 AM

just see what the movement of this cryptocurrency.
the market was rough nowadays.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:15:01 AM

just see what the movement of this cryptocurrency.
the market was rough nowadays.

If you are investing on a project, not speculative day-trading (e.g. gambling), then the day to day movement is not that relevant.

What is more important is the nature of the project itself -- e.g. does it have a high long-term potential?

Just like with any cryptos that had suddenly gain > 10000% (or > 100x), you can never predict that base on day-to-day movements. Need to do your own research on the project/team/activity, itself.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: