Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Cardano a good investment?  (Read 543 times)
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:36:48 AM

So recently I've been reading some posts, and many people seem to think that Cardano is a good investment.
Personally, it doesn't seem to be very unique nor has as much potential as other ones such as XLM and NEO.

What do you guys think?
Do not hesitate, this is a very promising coin, you need to invest!
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:42:26 AM

I think Cardano is excellent choice for long term investment. I invested in Cardano long time ago and so far, the results are good.

Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:26:31 AM

Cardano is a good long term investment however, the price is overvalued imo since no amount of money thrown in it can speed up the technical development of the project; it can just help for advertisements and publicity.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:59:10 AM

yes cardano is good investment for long term many people says it will pump up this year because of their solid team and their projects for their coin.

thomas daniel

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:52:37 AM

nobody here mentioned that bitcoin has 8 decimals after the dot, whereas ada has 6. So the total amount of shitoshis will be approx 20 times less than the total number of lovelaces, and not 2000.
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:08:39 AM

So recently I've been reading some posts, and many people seem to think that Cardano is a good investment.
Personally, it doesn't seem to be very unique nor has as much potential as other ones such as XLM and NEO.

What do you guys think?
Cardano has more potential to grow than XLM,NEO is indeed a solid coin which has its own platform like ethereum.I dont know how did you come up with your comparison because they are very different,you need to do a lot of research so you will know which one would be the best investment.

drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

Cardano is One of the best coins out there. It deserves to be in top 3.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:11:52 AM

ADA is a basic chain and one of the top 10 main stream coins, i think its a good investment like btc and eth, it will keep value but may not have a big rise as other low market cap altcoins
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:17:32 AM

Cardano now on top 10 ranking in Coinmarketcap so that mean this coin popular so fast, and i think in the long term this coin promising high profit because many demand will come. And i have seen some review of this project, and the team behind it look professional and solid to development the purpose this crypto, so Cardano is one of the good invesment.

MrMaxwell

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

I can think of no better coin to invest in RIGHT NOW than ADA / Cardano!
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

Cardano is cheap still below 10usd, has a good scaling. For me its a great crypto.  Others says someday it could replace ETH.  Add this to your bags, its a gem.

What do you guys think?

MrDarkElf

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

Cardano price is huge at the moment and I don't think that you will able to get many x from such investment. I think that ADA is stable project and good for deversification of portfolio.

AaronadGrimes

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:32:08 AM

ada is a Bil projects with no working product. be careful
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

With all these promising attributes. Yes! It is a good investment. Cardano can be like a bomb lurking on a bend wating to explode on its potentials. The team behind it are great and are wotking hard to make it possible in every other way. Have a Cardano now and you will see in time how it will have its succes.

JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

Big news expected for cardano towards the end of this month I've read.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:13:52 PM

Well, an elite cryptocurrency that sits on the fifth spot with biggest market capitalization at 9,847,775,494$ next to BitcoinCash is really a potential crypto and a good investment, in my humble opinion.

On top of that, spending your money with this crypto can mean a bagful Cardano since it's only priced at 0.3xxxxx.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

Cardano i really like their team and their approach to blockchain, their chain terms to solve problem across different sectors, their team as well are made of people from different sectors. so Cardano have future. I am backing them because of their team and their approach.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

I think there is no why to hesitate to start investing in such promising project, with its unique features .
 Let me quote this sentence from cardano website which means an exceptional approach, I guess
It is the first blockchain platform to evolve out of a scientific philosophy and a research-first driven approach
plastcom

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

Cardano is not bad investment idea but you can buy more another profitable and convincing altcoins so you can search coins and read theirs whitepaper later you can buy. Now it is the time to get more profitable altcoins because current bear market gives us opportunity in order to get then for cheap price. Cardano is one of the promising cryptocurrency but there is always another cheaper altcoins which wait on the corner in the right time. Good Luck  Wink

This account, Xardasim is stolen !! You are a thief - please, give back !!

The information has been forwarded to cyrus - bitcointalk admin.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:49:02 AM

What do you guys think?

Developers will improve the coin and this will affect for good growth. In my opinion Cardano is great for long-term investments and I will keep it for a year.   
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: