Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Just-Dice  (Read 2147 times)
marketorder (OP)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 03:28:11 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2013, 06:18:43 AM by marketorder

I'm a newbie and didn't know better but if you use Just-dice.com instant deposit method using inputs.io you will likely get screwed like I did. When I logged into my inputs.io account it had the just dice transaction ready for me. When I went to the site after I made the deposit it showed a 0 balance. What happened it changed my account number and the number I need to access to access my balance, this is not accessible!!!!

There cookie system sucks and keeps assigning my computer a new account number and since I made a deposit for the first time without logging in Just-Dice.com gets a free deposit and I get the shaft!

FYI it's only $3 and I know they will keep my money because it looks like this is some kind of scheme to fish money from new players.

For new players sign up and do it the slow way and get a user name and password. Don't do it the instant inputs.io way it wont work and you'll just give Just-Dice a free no strings attached deposit!
Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 03:34:15 AM

Yeah, no. You don't just go around bashing the best gambling site like that. The inputs deposits work fine all the time for me, and I'm sure if you talked to the owner dooglus he could help you out. Don't blame your own incompetence on other people's hard work.

marketorder (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 03:38:54 AM

I didn't do anything wrong I'm just trying to expose a flaw in there instant deposit and flaw in there tracking. My ip address never changed they should have never changed my account number via the browser. They don't ask for you to login to ANYTHING when making the instant deposit using inputs.io.

They need to close this hole so nobody else loses there money, I'm sure it's happened before.

It's been over an hour since I made the instant deposit, not so instant is it!

Yeah, no. You don't just go around bashing the best gambling site like that. The inputs deposits work fine all the time for me, and I'm sure if you talked to the owner dooglus he could help you out. Don't blame your own incompetence on other people's hard work.
Mooshire

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 03:39:54 AM

And after looking through your profile, you've tried to make a Paypal trade to "gain trust" (I don't think you understand how trust works), complained that the things you don't understand are other people's fault, and go around talking about things like you're an expert when you are spouting absolute garbage. I see no reason to even believe what you say, let alone try to help you any further. To anyone else, let the thread die.

knowitnothing

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 03:48:37 AM

Calm down there people, both of you have valid points.

It is a simple improvement to warn the user about the possible issue of losing cookies -- especially when dealing with deposits. The OP could've disabled cookies and is not aware of it, and obviously he should've been more careful.

Why would you attack someone just because he is pointing something he disliked in a site you enjoy ? Nothing is perfect.
marketorder (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 04:05:35 AM

I'm not pointing something out I dislike I'm pointing something out that could be used to take large sums of money assuming they are aware and choose to ignore the issue.

I'm pissed that my first experience is negative using Bitcoins. Losing any money without using it or gamble with it is disturbing! It was a pain in the ass getting the coins in the first place, I was going to relax and enjoy the gaming experience on my lunch break.

Now i have to wait hours maybe days maybe longer on something that's supposed to be instant. Deposits should NEVER be allowed without logging in first, I honestly had no idea there was even an option to login it's not very straight forward when you click the deposit button it never even suggests logging in before clicking the instant deposit option!

Calm down there people, both of you have valid points.

It is a simple improvement to warn the user about the possible issue of losing cookies -- especially when dealing with deposits. The OP could've disabled cookies and is not aware of it, and obviously he should've been more careful.

Why would you attack someone just because he is pointing something he disliked in a site you enjoy ? Nothing is perfect.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 04:08:04 AM

If Dooglus intended to steal ANY funds, he could simply shut down the site and keep all the coins. All 50,000+ Bitcoins. Yet you think hes going to steal .03 from you?

marketorder (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 04:16:06 AM

I'm new to Bitcoins I don't trust anyone and I don't even know who Dooglus is. FYI to anyone who cares I will post my outcome, I emailed some admin dude on Just-Dice let's see what happens with my deposit. If they help me out I will post a positive outcome.

If Dooglus intended to steal ANY funds, he could simply shut down the site and keep all the coins. All 50,000+ Bitcoins. Yet you think hes going to steal .03 from you?
fildza

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 04:35:09 AM

I never had problem using input.io as deposit to just dice before. LoL

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
marketorder (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 04:41:26 AM

I have!
I never had problem using input.io as deposit to just dice before. LoL
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 04:58:33 AM

Hi marketorder,

Inputs is completely unrelated. Even if you deposited to your Bitcoin address, your deposit would be lost if you ID changed and you haven't set a username / password on Just-Dice.

I'd appreciate it if you could correct your post. Also, try contacting dooglus on Skype if you haven't already.
marketorder (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 05:07:10 AM

So they get to keep my money because it was my browsers fault? That sounds fare, I even have proof I sent to my just-dice account even then they still keep my money???
Hi marketorder,

Inputs is completely unrelated. Even if you deposited to your Bitcoin address, your deposit would be lost if you ID changed and you haven't set a username / password on Just-Dice.

It's a problem with your browser and JD, Inputs.io isn't related - the same thing would happen if you deposited to Bitcoin address or Inputs without setting a username / password. I'd appreciate it if you could correct your post.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 05:09:34 AM

so it's the site's fault that you didn't make an account at just-dice? seriously, a fool and his money...

marketorder (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 05:14:06 AM

I was under the impression it tracked by IP address or cookies. No where on the deposit page or anywhere plain view on the site where it says create new account. It assigns you an account number and Username  when you visit the site!
so it's the site's fault that you didn't make an account at just-dice? seriously, a fool and his money...
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 05:16:36 AM

I'm a newbie and didn't know better but if you use Just-dice.com instant deposit method using inputs.io you will likely get screwed like I did. When I logged into my inputs.io account it had the just dice transaction ready for me. When I went to the site after I made the deposit it showed a 0 balance. What happened it changed my account number and the number I need to access to access my balance, this is not accessible!!!!

There cookie system sucks and keeps assigning my computer a new account number and since I made a deposit for the first time without logging in Just-Dice.com gets a free deposit and I get the shaft!

FYI it's only $3 and I know they will keep my money because it looks like this is some kind of scheme to fish money from new players.

For new players sign up and do it the slow way and get a user name and password. Don't do it the instant inputs.io way it wont work and you'll just give Just-Dice a free no strings attached deposit!

How long ago did this happen?

Did you try contacting Just-Dice support about the problem?

If your browser is configured not to save cookies, then perhaps you should bookmark the 'secret URL' or set up a username and password.

Several users have lost access to their accounts in the past due to forgetting to bookmark their secret URL.  Every one of them until now has contacted support and we have resolved the problem for them.

I wonder what's different with you that you feel the appropriate response is to post an "omg they stole my coinz" thread?

tl;dl email us.  we'll fix it.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
marketorder (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 05:20:35 AM

I have sent you a private message and yes I emailed support. It happened 2 hours ago and I didn't disable cookies in my browser... All I did was follow the link for instant deposits and went to my inputs.io account and saw the pending transaction I funded it and sent it. I did everything I was supposed to do

How long ago did this happen?

Did you try contacting Just-Dice support about the problem?

If your browser is configured not to save cookies, then perhaps you should bookmark the 'secret URL' or set up a username and password.

Several users have lost access to their accounts in the past due to forgetting to bookmark their secret URL.  Every one of them until now has contacted support and we have resolved the problem for them.

I wonder what's different with you that you feel the appropriate response is to post an "omg they stole my coinz" thread?

tl;dl email us.  we'll fix it.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 05:36:01 AM

I have sent you a private message and yes I emailed support. It happened 2 hours ago

Quoting for future lulz

marketorder (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 05:49:58 AM

I tried contacting you privately but it said that I'm unable to message you. I like wallet  service and I'm not not telling people your a bad company. All I'm saying is that don't use the instant sign up process on a new account without logging in.

Hi marketorder,

I'd appreciate it if you could correct your post. Also, try contacting dooglus on Skype if you haven't already.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 06:54:40 AM

I have sent you a private message and yes I emailed support. It happened 2 hours ago and I didn't disable cookies in my browser... All I did was follow the link for instant deposits and went to my inputs.io account and saw the pending transaction I funded it and sent it. I did everything I was supposed to do

Within 2 hours of your email to support, your issue was resolved.

In future maybe give people a chance before accusing them of running "some kind of scheme to fish money from new players" and giving you "the shaft".

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
marketorder (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 07:02:12 AM

I appreciate resolving the issue but is it ok posting my transaction I'd in a public forum? You have to understand my point of view I'm new and I don't trust anyone ATM so I was assuming not stating a fact about fishing accounts. 

Within 2 hours of your email to support, your issue was resolved.

In future maybe give people a chance before accusing them of running "some kind of scheme to fish money from new players" and giving you "the shaft".

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: