Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: chat banning at cryptsy  (Read 1185 times)
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 03:49:14 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2013, 02:49:05 PM by thundertoe

so this was last i said before i was banned "Blundertoe: i don't appreciate legitimate criticisms being called antics just becusae you are unable to formulate legitimate reponses.. can you be more specific what the issue is?"  

bam banned .. guess a lil skype chat about why crypsty allows shit like crc with 2 mhash and hyc broken as hell to stay on exchange.. so rather than discuss in chat.. bamn insta Bitjohn ban, your no balls pooosie cant talk about issues on cryptsy chat.

Vulgar racist sexist chat is fine.. oh hey though no talking about the garbage pump and dump coins here thats not ok.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 04:19:21 AM

+1

long live the hypocrisy of Cryptsy.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 04:41:19 AM

Just create another account using tor, and your good to go.
asicuser

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 05:20:51 AM

it makes sense though cryptsy puts some orders in its chat. I often saw ad/publicity in the chat, and even racist comments there, which are definitely not appropriate there.
r3wt

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 09:19:23 AM

I've never had a problem over there LOL

In fact, they are all quite nice!

~BCX~

LoL, i wonder why that is Roll Eyes

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 09:31:49 AM

~BCX~

coming from the guy (BCX) who bragged about attacking various coins and succeeding at fuckign them.
and coming from the guy who admitted to have been paid by iGotSpots to dirty work for for spots.
Coming from a guy who admits freely he has DDOS'd Vern's pools..

i could go on and on and will at some point.

cryptsy is bullshit .

you wanna swing around a ban hammer that's fine but before you do post some rules publicly for people to read kthx

kinda funny how there is little support and no mods around ever until you get banned for saying things when for example
your attitude is "not good enough" ..my last ban reason i got while back lol

it's just a straight up back room insider good old boys weazley scummy scene full of hands jobs and coins greasing everyone over..
flash mine a ponzi-scheme-coin announced on cryptsy chat and you will see why it's important that i say all this..
when a coin like Cent does that and gets put on the exchange and the back room boys (on skype) make a fuck load of money you'll understand lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
r3wt

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 09:42:03 AM

~BCX~

coming from the guy (BCX) who bragged about attacking various coins and succeeding at fuckign them.
and coming from the guy who admitted to have been paid by iGotSpots to dirty work for for spots.

cryptsy is bullshit .

you wanna swing around a ban hammer that's fine but before you do post some rules publicly for people to read kthx

kinda funny how there is little support and no mods around ever until you get banned for saying things when for example

it's just a straight up back room insider good old boys weazley scummy scene full of hands jobs and coins greasing everyone over..
flash mine a ponzi-scheme-coin announced on cryptsy chat and you will see why it's important that i say all this..
when a coin like Cent does that and gets put on the exchange and the back room boys (on skype) make a fuck load of money you'll understand lol

lol, you lost me when you went off on Cent for no reason. also i'm not sure why you addressed that to me

snappa4ever

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 10:55:35 AM

I don't any problem with cryptsy or bitjohn. Because I always busy trading making money.  Smiley

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 02:50:09 PM

Vulgar racist sexist chat is fine.. oh hey though no talking about the garbage pump and dump coins here that is not ok.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 10:55:20 PM

Its kind of an unspoken rule to keep banning drama from BTC-E, Cryptsy, etc on the exchange itself. There isn't much we can do for you here about being chat banned from a site that the forums has no affilation with.
r3wt

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 10:58:33 PM

Its kind of an unspoken rule to keep banning drama from BTC-E, Cryptsy, etc on the exchange itself. There isn't much we can do for you here about being chat banned from a site that the forums has no affilation with.
shouldn't you be playing with your barbies or something?

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 11:02:37 PM

shouldn't you be playing with your barbies or something?

hehe, I broke them.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 12:17:29 AM

~BCX~

cryptsy is bullshit .

Never paid him to do anything nor have I ever asked him to ruin anyone else, either. I don't know why you think bcx and I have some new world order where we go around destroying things. I barely even talk to him

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:22:19 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2013, 03:37:23 PM by Spoetnik

that prime mod better be removed soon.. i'm getting tired of this guy banning me for no reason other than he doesn't like me..
and when people were asking why after the last time he made up some bs excuse that he sent me pm's,
"asking me to chill" which is complete bullshit..
he sent me a pm (kissing my ass) a week ago saying he doesn't have any problems with me etc and if anyone want to read it i'll post it..
even though he just told someone in chat that he sent me pm's here warning me and that is why he had to ban me.. lyer.

every time i have been banned (in the past) he shows up and make little bratty comments about me and its rude and unprofessional.
and this has been on on going problem (getting banned for no reason basically)

what happened this time ?

read this shit (chat logged posted at end of comment) and tell me if this power mad brat is being a professional ?

by the way prime all your doing is making your self look like an asshole not me buddy..
and PS i couldn't care less if the "..other mods are tired of you" your personal issues are not MY problem.. see a shrink if you need to.
and.. lets see if they all come and say that too (if they have the balls)
or do you little weazles only talk about me on your backroom chat skype channel ?
maybe quit hiding from doing your job for once mods.. people get away with murder around there and i cough and you mods are on me like flies on shit.
and guess the what ? I"M NOT GOING ANYWHERE

Mods ? screw you and I"M "tired of you" ..and i will be stopping by a whole lot more now

reason # 1,001 why cyptsy is a joke of an exchange (seems to get worse by the day)

Cryptsy hire some adults please.. we don't need chat moderators that CREATE drama..
I don't care who your "tired of" if you can't do the job you were asked to do properly and professionally then LEAVE.
And that starts with you mods actually showing up and doings something (non of them are ever there except for mullick)
i do waaaaay more than any mods there to help people everyday and you can ask anyone.. they will back me up on that no problem.

want respect ? then don't act like a 14 year old chat moderator that is drunk with power with a chip on your shoulder !
you don't like someone ? too god damn bad.. do your job kid.

last chat log of many..

Spoetnik: @BTCtrader01: thanks for joining in with these other jerks and having a jab at me after i got banned and couldn't defend myself lol
BTCtrader01: @myner462: yeah "actually" headed for da moon, some people come in here and shout to da moon on a coin that hasn't moved at all
BTCtrader01: @StuartNorth:ah you are luckier than I
BTCtrader01: @Spoetnik: I didn't jab at you, or at least didn't try
StuartNorth: @sanuell877: Stinks news was he was finally out of the coin and its no longer profitable so expect dumps
BTCtrader01: @Spoetnik: just made fun of your situation
swiftshoot: ADT will drop to mid teens
myner462: @BTCtrader01: yup, i've noticed.
BTCtrader01: @Spoetnik: now,...saying that you're masturbating to a pic of spots, that's a jab, I didnt do that nor condone it
StuartNorth: @BTCtrader01: I have been told im a lucky guy, but thats only because im good at hiding my cockups Tongue
Spoetnik: EVEY time i get banned i see the usual people all of a sudden have lots to say about me lol
myner462: if anybody doesnt want their ANC, they can send it my way Cheesy
BTCtrader01: @Spoetnik: i didnt say anything personal about you
StuartNorth: @Spoetnik: name and shame name and shame!
Franko988: @StuartNorth: did you send a fee with it?
Spoetnik: getting tired of Prime banning me for the stupidest reason though.. i never seen his warning about joining around until he banned me.. WAY too trigger happy with th eban button that guy is Sad
Spoetnik: i just got here mad ea joke.. BAM banned.. and mod power tripping with cranky attitude *again
Spoetnik: *joking around
Spoetnik: little something called chat lag..

2many280s: @Spoetnik: Chat lag...here?...never Wink
BlueStang: @Spoetnik: everything lags here anymore Smiley
StuartNorth: @Spoetnik: to be fair the things you said before the ban this time round, if they were taken out of context it could of been quite offensive. but when he asked you to stop and the next comment involved him it seemed like you were trying to push the limits a bit Tongue
BTCtrader01: hah yeah no lag here, pfft what are you talkin' about
StuartNorth: Also i dont get chat lag... oooh did you notice ADT is back Tongue
BTCtrader01: and you have been banned, for pushing the limits before, so maybe they just said whatever, ban lol
BTCtrader01: but I agree this time it was kinda funky, you didn't try to push the limits
Spoetnik: ya.. good morning.. fuck you asshole your banned.. par for the course when he's here.. i can't stand that guy big time.. horrible mod.. he band people because he doesn't like them.. not because you did something wrong.. seriously unprofesional for cryptsy staff
Spoetnik: @BTCtrader01: no i have not..
StuartNorth: @Franko988: send a fee? you mean with the BTC deposit?
pr9me: dude...it's only you
pr9me: and other mods are tired of you, learn some respect for others and come back
*** Spoetnik has been banned from chat for 1 hour ***

NoobTrap: ban him again plz
BlueStang: this new site update that's supposed to be coming better be massive.
StuartNorth: lol thats not going to help the situation of trying to get him to show you some respect >.< I know its painful sometimes but occasionally its useful for a mod to give people another chance :-)
YesPeace626: ADT pump? Smiley
ShadeysLadyDrea: So explain to me why Spoetnik always gets banned while headless never does? He's said way more vulgar stuff than Spoetnik, but yet doesnt get banned, ever.
Franko988: @StuartNorth: yesir
w00ty: autosell broken??
BTCtrader01: @ShadeysLadyDrea: can't deny that
TmottaDing586: hey pr9me CAP trading is slow as hell?
BlueStang: @ShadeysLadyDrea: all about the benjamins!
BTCtrader01: headless has constant rap spam about stupid shit
pr9me: @TmottaDing586: nothing wrong as far as i know, haven't traded CAP today
StuartNorth: @Franko988: yeah it was complaining i was sending to much without a fee, then when i correct the numbers it halved the fee and left my wallet looking messy >.
ShadeysLadyDrea: @BTCtrader01: Right?
pr9me: anyone else having a problem with CAP?
ShadeysLadyDrea: And never have i seen him banned.
TmottaDing586: @pr9me: just seems to be lil laggy
BlueStang: @pr9me: CAPS isn't a problem...site lag and autosell are Smiley
pr9me: i've even sent Spoet pm's on btctalk trying to nicely ask him to chill
StuartNorth: @ShadeysLadyDrea: to be fair i dont recall seeing a mod on when headless is on..... i smell conspiricy! quick grab your tin foil hats!
ShadeysLadyDrea: Its not Cryptsy anymore guys, its Laggsy. lol
pr9me: yeah i feel it too, this upgrade should fix a lot of these problems
BTCtrader01: @StuartNorth: haha
StuartNorth: @pr9me: ahh kk ^.^ if you have given many chances then he shoould really pay attention to them.
Franko988: @StuartNorth: yea :/ that may be why though.

FUD first & ask questions later™
shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:23:40 PM

Gee go figure someone's panties would get wadded. Here's a novel idea, go chat somewhere else and tell Crytpsy to fuck off.
Reaper3

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:44:47 PM

Just create another account using tor, and your good to go.

This... cencorship is the worst

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: