Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COMPLETELY Automate Your Digital eBay Business  (Read 103 times)
johntrichfield (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:33:22 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 10:47:57 PM by johntrichfield

What I'm selling is a program that will automatically run your digital eBay business. Please note, this is only for digital goods.

Features:
- Entirely customizable, I will program it to your exact specifications
- Deliver products to buyers in under a minute
- No work needed whatsoever (there are some special cases where this isn't possible. I will tell you if your set up can be completely automated or not)
- And everything else you can think of! If there's a feature you wish to have, I will try to implement it into the program

Price:
- $25 monthly. Includes unlimited personal support. I may ask for an initial setup fee. Some things take longer to do than others.
- $500 lifetime. 1 month of unlimited personal support
- $10 to demo for 1 month

This isn't like other programs on the market. You will get one on one support with me, and I will customize the program to your exact specifications. This program will even get the products you are selling (license keys, etc.) for you!

If you're interested, please send an email to johntrichfield@gmail.com, and give me a rundown on your eBay business (what products you're selling, what your eBay username is, etc.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: