Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: P2P Transactions  (Read 128 times)
FelipeAquinoBr (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:10:54 PM

Hello everyone!

Months ago I was thinking of creating a new exchange to lower rates in which they are absurdly abusive, at least in my country. But a new exchange would not solve a big problem that the exchanges brought, this problem was the extinction of the transaction p2p where we really had a transaction without intermédiary. Nowadays if we buy or sell bitcoin we pay a fee beyond the blockchain fee.

My idea is to end this abusive exchange rate, I do not want to end the exchanges, but rather the rates. Banks use clients' money to grow, exchanges use transactions to grow.

Why instead of charging for each transaction a variable rate from 0.15% to 1% in passive or active orders ... They cover an account maintenance as a monthly banking fee.

The lowest rate that is moving 1 BTC would profit $ 12.75 (based on btc's $ 8,500 price).

I know that the exchanges offer customers security by offering 100% guarantee to their money on every move. But that price is very expensive after all and the owners of the exchanges are now the new bankers.

My idea is to strengthen a system of personal integrity, where a new kind of exchange would emerge. The verification of the clients would be more stringent and their financial situation as well. So the members of this new exchange could buy / sell among themselves and without paying fees directly to each other would contact and finalize the operation. So the 1BTC transaction would be 1BTC integer, the most important point is to accept only people with historico and security approved for the system, in case of fraud the exchange has all the documents and transactions in the historico to create a process to the fraudster.

It seems very complicated and a more laid-back job, but this would save a lot of customers money and also use bitcoin as money or as a physical currency. Not to be used for trader or to be making money in buying and selling, but it is as if it would transform the real bitcoin.

I hope you like the idea, who wants to get in touch, we can develop this, I look for new developers for ideas that I have and to develop tools for crypto-coins.

Att.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pavle

Activity: 134
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:38:29 AM

Take a look at Bisq. Decentralized exchange, pretty much what you're explaining here.
O$IRIS

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:07:17 AM

Can it even be done with the current advancements in this field?
FelipeAquinoBr (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:33:01 AM

Take a look at Bisq. Decentralized exchange, pretty much what you're explaining here.

The idea is very similar to Bisq itself, I found this company very nice.
Only problem of them is to use software for desktop, if take this for web and app can grow the number of users. Thanks for the answer!

Can it even be done with the current advancements in this field?

Yes you can! In this formula the danger is the malicious people, containing people who actually work in the business or accept rigid terms against fraud. It is possible to create the system.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: