Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:06:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need some small super malicious computer viruses  (Read 2408 times)
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:26:41 AM

I have started adding flagged words to the signature of my e-mails, as a form of protest of the topical NSA scandal. I would also like to start attaching small viruses, encrypted with passwords like "Password1" and "correct horse battery staple" so that the recipients don't get infected (because it's encrypted) but any snoops that steal the e-mail and attempt to decrypt the attachment will 1) definitely be able to decrypt it, and 2) will get a nasty surprise. (I also have in my signature an warning/alert to the e-mail recipients NOT to attempt to decrypt the attachment, because it's a virus.)

Does anybody have some torrents or other links to something best suited for this purpose.

Are you 12? You do realize that for malware to be effective without an exploit in the OS, the receiving party has to knowingly and intentionally run it.

What sort of OS exploit will guess the password to a file, decrypt it, and run it? I'm quite interested.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: