Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New user looking for education.  (Read 119 times)
ACE6133 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:28:35 PM

Hello,

I have been reading this forum for a a little while now. i have just recently gained an interest in crypto currency and boy is there alot to learn. I started with the mind set that i will only get crypto that is free. i joined a site where you do things for a small portion of coin and found it was a huge waste of time for what was given. i then found a place that gave me 1k CHILL coins ( its what introduced me to this forum ) so it started peeking my interest. Then i found an airdrop facebook page but nothing to learn there just links one got me 1k JOC coins. I have no idea what im doing and i foresee a lot of time reading about this. So i have a few questions below.

1. can you make any money on getting these free coins? if so is it a long procedure?

2. ive seen people talk about coins being btc based or eth... i made the assumption that all coins were separate.

3. regarding the 1k CHILL and 1K JOC i have them both in different wallets.  the first wallet i made was a waves wallet ( not sure if that is a good thing or not ) and the JOC on cmexchange. so are all the airdrops i manage to get going to be in different wallets on different sites?

4. some of the airdrop site i try say that my waves wallet address is invalid? do this have anything to do with the 2nd questions above?

5. this one might sound a little greedy but ive noticed that the airdrop links are referrals. is there a way to go around that or is that the way it is? i ask because ive clicked on a link that brought me to an advertisement page before the actual site and the user who posted said flat out he did that just to earn coin via a campaign

Sorry if this is alot to ask right off the bat for a first post. Im just eager to learn and im going into this blind with no one to guide me. Hence why im kinda focusing on the free to get coins before i invest any kind of money.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to help me out.

ACE6133 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:30:45 AM

not really much help around here huh? but make a post saying you regret selling a coin that cost 0.01 only to sell it at 0.02 will get tons of comments lol Wink
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:37:21 AM

Reddit might be a more suitable place for you.
ACE6133 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

SGToken.... thats really a nice way to welcome a new user....

Maestro75 thank you for the links.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

From the very beginning, it may seem to you that all this is very, very hard, and it really is. if you do not have a simple knowledge of the computer, then you will be very hard. Correctly to you speak, it is better to study all on reddit.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

You have to start somewhere, do your own reading.
This is a good read for beginner https://mycrypto.guide/

Airdrop coins are usually used as a means to attract people to join the project or build awareness so they may not worth much
Most are however borderline scam with no real development.

There are tokens based on different blockchain such as ETH, NEO, WAVES etc, for that you need different wallet. Also the wallet address should not be from an exchange.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: