Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forkdelta DEX Experience  (Read 260 times)
bishopcrypto (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:42:25 AM

Does anyone have any experience with the Forkdelta DEX? With a quick glance it seems to function better than Etherdelta....and it appears to have decent volume.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

Give me link of DEX Exchange! I will check and give you more info!
I think! This exchange same as Etherexchange
bishopcrypto (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

just forkdelta.com - seems legit but didn't want to get caught up in it like ED

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
Edrahil67
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:37:11 PM

I use it there is a lot of news coins ! And it work better than ED !!  Wink
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

How can you be sure it's safe? Etherdelta already checked, but Forkdelta is new exchange. Who created it?

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

I can not understand. ForkDelta has an Etherdelta contract. How safe it is to trade on this stock exchange will show some time
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:58:41 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 07:13:38 PM by cryptobobo

It might be a phishing site,this person has been spreading this phishing site all over the forum.Etherdelta has no forked website lol that is funny DEX has forked? there are no active users in the website and the coins are limited morelikely a scam so stay away from it,people needs to research for them not to get scammed.

ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

I use it there is a lot of news coins ! And it work better than ED !!  Wink
How can you be sure it's safe? Etherdelta already checked, but Forkdelta is new exchange. Who created it?

I am reading more people using forkdelta apparently, but I'm also hesitant to just switch over or start using this one.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:31:33 PM

I use it there is a lot of news coins ! And it work better than ED !!  Wink

I am reading more people using forkdelta apparently, but I'm also hesitant to just switch over or start using this one.
Rather than fork delta and idex may better than it, The majority of people was actually didn't know about those people behind fork delta and does the site is trustworthy or not.

Idex was offering better credibility, a lot of people are still talking about those are forked etherdelta to created such a fork decentralized exchange site.

If you are having one is very trustworthy and then why are you looking for another unknown one?

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Edrahil67
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:21:14 AM

I am not sure... so i don't let to much on the exchange... !  Grin
Zveresk

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

Its not etherdelta dont be fooled its a phishing site,this person has been spreading this phishing site all over the forum.Etherdelta has no forked website lol that is funny DEX has forked? there are no active users in the website and the coins are limited morelikely a scam so stay away from it,people needs to research for them not to get scammed.

It isn't phishing site, because forkdelta has the same Database as on etherdelta. If you make order in etherdelta it also appears on forkdelta - forkdelta.github.io
I use forkdelta for 3 days and my balance is safe. Just use metamask
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

Does anyone have any experience with the Forkdelta DEX? With a quick glance it seems to function better than Etherdelta....and it appears to have decent volume.
I once tried decentralized exchange forkdelta, just like etherdelta but more smooth and fast but the exchange did take the same contract address as etherdelta so i have not found any difference
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

It use the same contract with etherdelta so of course it has decent volume, the difference is it's very responsive and not lagging when etherdelta is not usable. It also set the gas price higher so your transaction is quick to be processed but right now it's not a problem anymore because the network fee already cheap enough.

dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

Its not etherdelta dont be fooled its a phishing site,this person has been spreading this phishing site all over the forum.Etherdelta has no forked website lol that is funny DEX has forked? there are no active users in the website and the coins are limited morelikely a scam so stay away from it,people needs to research for them not to get scammed.

When you dont even know what you are talking about please keep your mouth shut dude. I personally never use forkdelta, I also not using etherdelta at this current state. But still accusing it is a phising site without providing any evidences is so dumb.

I will give it some more time and lets see how it turns out

anna1996

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

It's a good place to found some new coin like IRC before their hit bigger exchanges !
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

Only recently I learned that Delta has a fork that seems to me to work much faster than delta itself, although of course it may be all about the connection, but I think that's the case. It will be interesting to listen to the opinion of other people.
Mi5h0

Merit: 273

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

You don't have to wait anything to be listed on ForkDelta. Any Ethereum-based token can be imported as a custom token and start trading, just as it was on EtherDelta.
Also, I like the new design ForkDelta as an alternative to ED. It seems that the developers are really trying very hard to improve the platform. I use it without any problems for nearly a month so I think it's safe.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:45:07 PM

Previously, ForkDelta seemed to work much faster than now. Although not much time has passed, but I think that now she began to work worse, probably a large number of people began to use it. Therefore, it just stopped working normally.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

It is being ran by the same people who are handling etherdelta so the same people means the same management.It is good to have an alternative to ED but it sucks when the alternative is being run by the same people who doesnt have any ability to maintain the exchange,why would we trust such people?doesnt use it yet but it seems the same old shit.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Mi5h0

Merit: 273

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:57:12 PM

It is being ran by the same people who are handling etherdelta so the same people means the same management.It is good to have an alternative to ED but it sucks when the alternative is being run by the same people who doesnt have any ability to maintain the exchange,why would we trust such people?doesnt use it yet but it seems the same old shit.

Do you have any evidence for this? I did not find confirmed link between the owners of these two platforms.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: