Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STRATUM][VARDIFF][PPLNS][LTC][1%] minersdream.com - hashrate reward  (Read 675 times)
holgerr (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 02:06:51 PM

Hello,

I'm happy to announce a brand new Litecoin pool that is waiting to see some proper hashing. First things first, here are some details about the pool:

- Stratum mining only
- Two (more to come) stratum servers, one in the US and one in the EU
- SSL enabled
- PPLNS reward system
- supports variable difficulty
- transaction fees are paid out to miners
- pool keeps a 1% fee to pay for pool operator's expenses

The pool is based on mmcfe-ng, currently with the default theme until I can come up with something better (or pay someone to do that).

To help boost this pool's hashrate to a more useful value, I've decided to offer a number of rewards. First off, the already announced reward of 0.5 LTC for the first five block finders will be doubled to 1 LTC. Additionally, there will be a "5 for 5" deal, whereby I will pay a reward of 5 LTC to the first 10 miners who average at least 5MH/s for 10 consecutive days. To qualify for the reward, you will need to contact me with your pool username at my email address (see bottom of any pool webpage) or via personal message to user "holgerr" on the litecoin.net/bitcointalk forums *before* you start mining.

The pool's website is now live at https://www.minersdream.com - signup is open to anyone. If the frontend should become overloaded, I will add more power to it. The stratum servers are independent of the frontend and can be reached at stratum-us.minersdream.com and stratum-eu.minersdream.com (registration required, though).

I know it's recommended not to put too much trust in new pools. In this case, the domain is registered in my name and with accurate details, so feel free to research my background before you sign up. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or post here and I'll try to respond quickly.

Happy mining,
Holger
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: