Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paid services that provide trading signals on alts?  (Read 161 times)
irukandji (OP)

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:14:40 AM

Are there any good subscription services or coins that provide trading signals on altcoins?
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:43:03 AM

Are there any good subscription services or coins that provide trading signals on altcoins?

I follow the predicted premium channel, https://t.me/BiccoinPredition. channel from Indonesia. and unfortunately using the Indonesian language.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:14:59 AM

You could try this one. https://www.signaltrading.io/
Never used it myself so can't tell you whether it is any good or not.

HappyHappyJoyJoy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:19:43 AM

I follow Veys on Smart Signal https://discord.gg/EeX8bmf

He has a paid monthly group - so far his free signal has been pretty spot on in general for me. There was one coin that turned out to be a PnD by another group but otherwise, it has been good.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

There are plenty of them. Telegram groups are full of signals as well.

The problem is are you really going to believe what they say? They may have a large following of people that does exactly what they tell them to do and in the end, the only person that's making a long term, consistent profit is going to be the people that are providing the service themselves because they'll buy up before you guys buy and dump it back on you guys.

Do your own research about a coin, instead of trying to get signals, aka pump and dump.
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:04:23 AM

There free one why insist to use for premium, in other hand that signal not really different from one channel and another maybe just late a few min. And if its not P&D group a premium channel not really necessary i guess.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:40:12 AM

Buying signals is a mistake, think about it if they knew with any degree of certainty at what point you should enter and exit a market do you think they will be selling that information? Or course not if I had access to information like that I will put every single dollar I have in that trade and make a fortune but that is impossible so I only trade with what I can afford to lose.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:53:29 AM

When everyone starts to follow a signal, it changes the direction of the K diagram.
So I think I have to have my own independent judgment.

allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:22:12 AM

Nope, dont trust that kind of channel. They obviously rip you off. Take your money away with no real income, i mean the price is up maybe just because they member buying it when they announce what coin will up. And all of that just prediction.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:24:55 AM

There are plenty of them in telegram, most of them have a lot of followers though that can drive the price up quickly after the signal is out. I joined one group where there are only 55 people and most of the signal provided there is spot on and i can actually learn from the way the signal is described.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
irukandji (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

Do your own research about a coin, instead of trying to get signals, aka pump and dump.
I do research. I've worked professionally as a trader in financial markets too. That is why i know that even for me with years of experience trading, good indicators are worth paying for.
irukandji (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:25:23 AM

There are plenty of them in telegram, most of them have a lot of followers though that can drive the price up quickly after the signal is out..
I'm not so much interested in those. I'm really looking towards larger coins with larger volume where pump groups have less impact , if any.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

You will make a huge mistake if you trade by signals. Most likely you will remain completely without your means. Signals are speculation, I believe that it happens like this:
1. A group of people (large investors), negotiates the purchase of coins / tokens.
2. After that, they send out information to the different signal groups that this coin / token will be pumped.
3. People see that the coin / token gave growth of 10-20 percent (but this growth is related to the purchase of that group of persons).
4. People start to buy and raise the rate by another 10-50 percent, and at that time the first group of investors simply sell their coins / tokens with a profit.
5. The course is falling apart and the hamsters are left with nothing.
But this is my personal view of what is happening!
Do not participate in such fraudulent schemes. Think with your head and study the market.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

Do not join these paid signal groups because most of them will only use you to gain more profits,and you wont be improving your trading skills if you are relying to other's analysis,best thing to do is to do your own technical and fundamental analysis.

AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

there are many groups of signals popping up now, whether free or paid, but I suggest you avoid that group unless you're really curious and want to try.

modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:19:03 AM

Joining these paid signal groups isnt a good idea because you will rely your investments to these people whom you know if they really care about your holdings,these people will eventually scam your assets slowly,they will only use you to get more gains from the market.

Zhukov0

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

Trading signals can be given by anyone. Don't buy paid tradings signals.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

Why do you need this group?you will not improve as a trader because you rely in other's technical analysis,trading is very easy when you are well practiced.Learn to improve your trading skills isntead of joing PND groups ,they are using the members to gain more money in the market.

irukandji (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:03:06 AM

Do not join these paid signal groups because most of them will only use you to gain more profits,and you wont be improving your trading skills if you are relying to other's analysis,best thing to do is to do your own technical and fundamental analysis.

I'm not looking for black boxes. I'm looking for services that explain the technicals. I just don't have the time to look at them all. I want a service that gives technical signals. I have traded for over 25 years so I can understand these I just don't have the time to find them all.
irukandji (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:04:48 AM

Why do you need this group?you will not improve as a trader because you rely in other's technical analysis,trading is very easy when you are well practiced.Learn to improve your trading skills isntead of joing PND groups ,they are using the members to gain more money in the market.

My trading skills are ok. I have traded professionally for many years. I just don't have the time to find all the information. The find all the technical signals. So I'm prepared to pay someone to sift through them ...once I see them i can handle it from there.

And you will note I am not asking for a "group". I'm not sure why you thought I wanted a pump and dump group. I don't
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: