Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:51:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: x2 Paypal Verified Accounts [Bank Verified]  (Read 138 times)
TheLordDSK (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:41:13 AM

Selling 2 paypal verified accounts, maybe will sell more. Accounts are 3-6 months aged, not limited, clean and have at least a bank account added.

jyothipendela@yahoo.com - Bank verified, bank account confirmed. Bank account was closed, dont try to drain it or something lol, it is just the verified account for use in ebay or your other personal ideas i wont discuss xD. USA account.
magalidecaserospineda@gmail.com - bank verified, bank account not confirmed. Bank account is impossible to use due to paypal security, use only with EU socks5/VPN or inside EU, aged account but a little unstable if you use it in USA. Recommended for people inside Spain or at least EU.

As prove that the account were created by me and not stolen i provide the yahoo mail for the first account and gmail for the second one.

DOB/SSN are not included, if you use the accounts carefully within the recommended zone nothing will happen, i will repeat again do not try to pay with bank account inserted just in case.

You will also get this info:
Recommended user agent to enter the accounts and not be stopped by checks, paypal may think that you stolen "my account" LMAO.

24/7 support with your purchase, in case that you need help or you dont understand/have a problem with something related to paypal i will help.

Buyer choose and pay escrow fees, please use a trusted one. Will go first for people with a good reputation in this forum and +500 posts.

For price let me know in Skype/PM or ICQ. If i am not online, send me a PM here and i will be with you right away.
TheLordDSK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

Noone wants?
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

Sorry friend, but no one uses paypal nowadays, especially on this forum since paypal has way too many rules and they can suspend you for no reason.
TheLordDSK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:38:32 AM

Anywhere i can sell this stuff? Even for 10 bucks?
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

Anywhere i can sell this stuff? Even for 10 bucks?

You better use these accounts with eBay

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
TheLordDSK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

You mean for scam or something? Nah man i am not up for scamming.

Or you mean to link this paypal account with ebay and sell the ebay accounts? If i can sell dat i will do that.
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

You mean for scam or something? Nah man i am not up for scamming.

Or you mean to link this paypal account with ebay and sell the ebay accounts? If i can sell dat i will do that.

not for scamming, for selling

with verified US Paypal you can sell almost anything on eBay

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
TheLordDSK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

I think i have one of this, how much do people actually pay for verified ebay accounts, maybe i have one ready.
TheLordDSK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

BUMP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: