Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future? Your thoughts about it?  (Read 376 times)
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:36:03 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 03:02:11 PM by xandra

I've seen that there are new cyptocurrencies going out, starting new ICO's new cryptos and more, but what about bitcoin, what about satoshis, they are the ones who started digital currency, and I am eager to know what are your thoughts and insights about bitcoin in the mere future, I need your opinions about this, bitcoin is gaining a lot of attention right now, and I can see two (2) sides of what bitcoin will look like in the future, but before that I wanna know what'd be your opinions about this.

I always think and believe bitcoin will always having a good future it will continue to give us the opportunity to save and give profit to everyone. It will be more effecient and always be the number one in the crypto currencies.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:36:43 AM

Well, I can say, Bitcoin is and old grandpa. Altcoin is the future. Why I can said that? You can take a look of comparison between Bitcoin and Altcoin.
There are too much gap. For example, I can compare transaction speed between Bitcoin and Cardano. Bitcoin can handle 3-7 transaction/second. But based on this information, Cardano can handle 257 transaction/second.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

Bitcoin is the same blockchain application how all altcoins, and it can be scalable. Lightning network one of the examples

humayan

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

In future bitcoin become more popular.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

In my own opinion, I think Bitcoin will become the primary currency in the future surpassing fiat money usage. It is comparable to the advancement breakthrough that happen to postal mailing that has been surpassed by electronic mailing, POTS (plain old telephone service) by VoIP (Voice over IP) considering that it offers fast transactions and somehow lower charges. There might be same major controversy such as regulatory threat and banning making its value to fluctuate regularly.

There's a large possibility that bitcoin will play a major role in the digital transactions. Hoping that some flaws in the bitcoin network would be fixed.

Bitcoin is playing he major role in digital transactions now. When you open
CoinMarkerCap site on top after total crypto- currencies market cap you can
check Bitcoin dominance on the market.
   Before you needed to buy Bitcoins first, after that with Bitcoins you could buy
other alt-coins and tokens. Now you can buy Ethereum or Litecoin directly, you
have pairs with this two alt-coins. Not everything is paired just with Bitcoins.
   What future holds is yet to be seen. I think that Bitcoin should  treated as digital
gold. Keep it safe and wait for very high price.
We all know about bitcoin's advantages and it's popularity is only raising. Coin market cap is the right place to see bitcoin's domination among other crypto, but we may just look up on Google trends where the interest to bitcoin also performed by a graphic.
I think bitcoin's future is not clear. Everything depends from those people who has power, in this case it is the government. I believe that if one day everything will go out from their conspiracy bitcoin simply can be banned/blocked/whatever. Today we just need to enjoy of all those benefits which bitcoin gave to us and tomorrow will be tomorrow.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

If bitcoin becomes better, i mean the market recovered, the value is high again, and the popularity increased than ever, i can say for sure that bitcoin will surely have a bright future.
But if people start to lose hope from bitcoin, leaving this crypto currency world, and many bad news about bitcoin wanders even more, i can't say bitcoin will stay for long. In fact, i'm kinda worried bitcoin is going to end in any time soon, although i really hope things like that won't happen because i will be sad too for sure.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

I've seen that there are new cyptocurrencies going out, starting new ICO's new cryptos and more, but what about bitcoin, what about satoshis, they are the ones who started digital currency, and I am eager to know what are your thoughts and insights about bitcoin in the mere future, I need your opinions about this, bitcoin is gaining a lot of attention right now, and I can see two (2) sides of what bitcoin will look like in the future, but before that I wanna know what'd be your opinions about this.

I think in the near future, bitcoin will become more popular than now because people who start using bitcoin is continuing its increase in number of people. Bitcoin will be a center of attraction since there is a rumor that it will become a new payment method and will replace the fiat money. So I think, it will be a boom in the future but I think it's price will be the same as what we are experiencing right now because of its being decentralized.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

Bitcoin in the future in my view ,it is very prosperous and more influential  to the day to day life of human being. It is the major electronic media of transactions. Satoshi  Nakamoto's finding the bitcoin it is an outstanding one in this century. Among the world community very few percentage of people only knows about bitcoin and its merits and demerits .Now more people are attracted bitcoin every day.and the corresponding market deflections are visible.Very shortly bitcoin will be an unavoidable factor to the human being to their day to day requirement
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

My thoughts about bitcoin? If im being optimistic about it, I can say that it will bloom and the value of each bitcoin will reach unprecedented levels. If im being pessimist about it, the value of bitcoin will become extremely because of the lost in interest in it and it will pop like a bubble, where many investors lives will be gone like that. But of course I personally anticipate where the future of bitcoin will become limitless because im also investing on it. But it also depends on many people involved, but still as long as i can see a future with bitcoin i will keep on investing time and effort in bitcoin.
We need to be optimistic in believing on bitcoin because it could help us to support bitcoin more in terms of establishing a good form of investment. I think it is much better to have a good thoughts to bitcoin as it could encourage more people to get into bitcoin that may lead to increased on the support to bitcoin system in the market that happens to be a good thing in bitcoin.
vizsla86

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

it will be dominating the market
Tang lancip

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

I imagine 95% of digital currencies other than bitcoin will disappear, just like when dotcom sites are booming. On the other hand, digital currencies that survive the exchange rate will increase dramatically. This will happen in the next four to six months.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

I think Bitcoin will replace cash in the future. They will be the main currency involved in the payment of goods and services. Currently there are 50,000 Motel and Hotel in Korea accepting payment by Bitcoin and ETH. This is a leading country in the Bitcoin spread around the world.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: