Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the development of bitcoin 10tahun forward normal  (Read 77 times)
joymarker (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:10:49 AM

I am a beginner from the western small country, I believe in bitcoin but is it possible to use long-term bitcoin, and will bitcoin remain in the next 10 years?
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:25:23 AM

I am a beginner from the western small country, I believe in bitcoin but is it possible to use long-term bitcoin, and will bitcoin remain in the next 10 years?
a prediction can not determine the development of bitcoin .. because the price of fluctuating bitcoin I do not depend on a prediction .. but I in that year could grow better because it is a common reason
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:39:37 AM

From the beginning in creating bitcoin is now about 9 years old since 2009, and I believe that bitcoin still has a very long life up to tens of years more, maybe when I died bitcoin is still intertwined in this world, there is no reason for bitcoin not always successful, bitcoin will always be successful
bahula33

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:12:46 AM

hopefully bitcoin will always be successful and I am sure 10 years to the future even up to hundreds of years bitcoin will always exist, if in view from this year alone many use bitcoin globally
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: