Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Pre ICO Bonus Program!!!!!  (Read 158 times)
Darkmachine (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:11:58 AM

Who has the best PRE ICO BONUS PROGRAM in your opinion and why? What do you think about bonuses? Does it make you want to participate more or less? And what level of bonus attracts you the most? Let's see what you guys say.
Pupul1999

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:25:48 AM

I think and hope cryto Kami best for market place in world
nc50lc
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 5649

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:04:10 AM

Most ICOs got this "early-bird bonus" and it's terribly common that the term "Bonus" wasn't even exciting at all.

Of course it does helps a lot, if a potential investor is looking for an ICO, the first thing that he will notice is the amount of money already invested in it.
The more closer to the cap, the more tempting for someone to join. This can be achieved by giving bonus for early investors.
But as I said above, new ICOs must find a better approach in giving bonuses.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
adrealm_official

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:05:17 AM

AdRealm has got a great framework and tech architecture to fix digital advertising - by building a double chain that solves for speed and scale of blockchain limitations to allow for digital ad transactions. Check out our telegram token giveaway (total 5 million tokens!!): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2924644.0

leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:48:09 AM

In fact most of the open to Pre ICO's bonus is only 10% 20%, so these bonus for is a very small part of cryptocurrency market, because every day the rise and decline of more than 10% - 20%, if is a very good ICO project, so there is no bonus, I will also attend.

BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:09:16 AM

i suggest you to participate in Marinecoin ICO here https://marineco.in
is 100% free
450.000 MTC Free ICO  Shocked Shocked
You can join the ICO here https://marineco.in/ico and get 450.000 MTC for FREE
Thank you for sharing on this project I am also joining it because I think that lf a potential project the next time. You can invest in this project because I believe it will bring good profit for you.
Johannah87

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

The first self-sustaining crypto-currency is MTC
Join (https://marineco.in/) where you need to Signup and verify your Accountand you get 450,000 tokens free.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

Who has the best PRE ICO BONUS PROGRAM in your opinion and why? What do you think about bonuses? Does it make you want to participate more or less? And what level of bonus attracts you the most? Let's see what you guys say.

most of the pre-ico bonus is for the whale because of the some of it have a high minimum invest. small investors can afford it. pre-ico is also good if it is sold out you know that big fish was participated on it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

If you are looking for a project that has the potential to provide tou with passive income, i will suggest fox trading they have proven track record for profitable trading and also an investment pool for profit sharing, they are currently in presale and will definitely provide bonus if you purchase now.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

PinkDate's pre-ICO recently ended but I think it was pretty great. Their ICO will be starting in a little over two weeks. They offer referral bonuses which is nice and they also have quite a following.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

Indeed in the pre-ico bonus is very abundant with ICO. Added ICO last week. Pre-ico is plenty with bonuses. Each project has its own bonuses to investors.

Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:04:49 PM

Indeed in the pre-ico bonus is very abundant with ICO. Added ICO last week. Pre-ico is plenty with bonuses. Each project has its own bonuses to investors.
Agree there are pre early bird promo to those who bought their token. Investors has a lot of bonuses and freebies especially when that coins has a real use cases. It ends up Profitable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: