Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:46:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoGifter's Legit E -Gift Card Auto Buy Shop - AMAZON, WALMART, EBAY, & MORE!  (Read 297 times)
CryptoGifters (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:22:24 AM

AUTO BUY SHOP - INSTANT DELIVERY: https://selly.gg/@CryptoGifter

Hello everyone! We just opened up shop for legitimate E - Gift Card Codes for bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin. These are obtained legally via wholesale, GUARANTEED NOT STOLEN OR CARDED.

Pricing: Pay 75% - 80% value. ( 20% - 25% Discount!)

What we currently in stock:

- Amazon

- eBay

- BestBuy

- Walmart

- GameStop

- Target

- Home Depot

- Kohls

Contact us:

Skype: Live:cryptogifter   or a pm via this forum is fine.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:24:44 AM

Hey Kimb0!  Cheesy   How do you keep track of all the alts?
CryptoGifters (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:28:43 AM

Hey Kimb0!  Cheesy   How do you keep track of all the alts?

You want a vouch to prove the authenticity of these cards? I'm really stacked up rn don't mind giving out a vouch or two Smiley
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

Hey Kimb0!  Cheesy   How do you keep track of all the alts?

You want a vouch to prove the authenticity of these cards? I'm really stacked up rn don't mind giving out a vouch or two Smiley

You get them from "Cards R Us?" wholesale gift card club?  You better jump back over to your other thread and delete the last message.  Not easy working 2 threads at once.  LOL, no wonder that last post has been up so long.  Or maybe the mods finally listened and they banned you?   

CryptoGifters (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:49:36 AM

I get these via wholesale from private vendors... I will provide a free vouch for anyone but sandy since he or she is being very rude accusing me of scamming... Hit me up pm on here or skype. You must be trusted with at least 2 years membership on here to receive vouch.
CryptoGifters (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:58:11 AM

You get them from "Cards R Us?" wholesale gift card club?  You better jump back over to your other thread and delete the last message.  Not easy working 2 threads at once.  LOL, no wonder that last post has been up so long.  Or maybe the mods finally listened and they banned you?  

"Spammin' the SCAMMERS!" Now I see.. Your just trying to discredit and troll hard working honest vendors, you should be ashamed of yourself.. I can and will take my business else where because this forum is the worst! Nothing but paranoid buyers and tons of scammers on this marketplace make it impossible to sell on here without having to practically provide finger prints and blood samples.. 
PhantomCookies

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

Cheesy

You get them from "Cards R Us?" wholesale gift card club?  You better jump back over to your other thread and delete the last message.  Not easy working 2 threads at once.  LOL, no wonder that last post has been up so long.  Or maybe the mods finally listened and they banned you?  

"Spammin' the SCAMMERS!" Now I see.. Your just trying to discredit and troll hard working honest vendors, you should be ashamed of yourself.. I can and will take my business else where because this forum is the worst! Nothing but paranoid buyers and tons of scammers on this marketplace make it impossible to sell on here without having to practically provide finger prints and blood samples.. 
MiLkz

Activity: 617
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

These are obtained legally via wholesale, GUARANTEED NOT STOLEN OR CARDED.

Lets see you prove it then? ..lol  Roll Eyes
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

Wahhhhhhhh!  I hurt your feelings?  Wahhhhhhhh!  I feel so ashamed!
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:06:03 AM

I'm highly interested in Best Buy Gift Cards as long as you go first or use Escrow.
PerfectlyNormalAtNight

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:58:42 PM

I'm interested in the ebay cards first, maybe some others as well. But I would like to check out ebay first as I know I can try that right away. Let me know?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:16:39 PM

Looks like Mr YoutubeTV/Kimb0scamz/Skeptical/Love/Prince is warming up a 1 yr old scam thread to bring back an old ALT complete with new fake sock-puppet vouches.  Probably Scamtical One.  Sounds like his voice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: