Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 12:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: next market circle / alt season  (Read 156 times)
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:14:02 AM

do you think next market circle comes on june / july ? for Sia two good market circles has happened. one was July 2017 and December 2017. my prediction is next july ? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
May-june 2018 i guess. We will see new record of BTC price (~25k), and hype aroung cryptocurrencies again.

April to May this year I think is the soonest. That is, if no major hacks happened yet again and the BitFinex Tether issue has been resolved already.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Natetan1004

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:56:59 AM

do you think next market circle comes on june / july ? for Sia two good market circles has happened. one was July 2017 and December 2017. my prediction is next july ? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

It would be good if your prediction came true. But in reality the market don't work like that. It is still will vary in the big investor. Big investor who has capital has the control of the movement of the crypto. We don't know if they will take this opportunity where the market is still low. Again the only thing We can do is watch the market movement and go with the flow.
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

I hope that the market will unfold in March-April this year. For the crypto-currency market, as well as for the others, cyclicality is characteristic. But due to the fact that the market is young, the cycles turn around faster
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

I would bet on the spring and expect that after May the market will go up, history shows that this is the case
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

I am hoping we have another bull session in the Spring at least back to previous ATH, but I am not God so making any predictions at this point is not going to give me any solace. I would just ride it out and hope for the best or just park some BTC into Fiat and wait and see if this market turns out for the better. I think for now we will see some new lows before we can even contemplate on new highs. Like I said, just to get to where we were two months ago would make me a happy bunny, but for now I lament my 80% flat down portfolio from January 13th, which was my birthday. I should have sold on my Birthday but held instead. I would have had 4 times as many altcoins now.  Cry

yes me also faced same situation. i had a good portfolio like USD 15000$ but unfortunately i did not sell at correct time. now the portfolio down as 9000$. i got a master experience. at the peak time we have to sell other wise remain worries only

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:34:46 PM

Alt season starts from the first quarter to third quarter based on the previous years,so yes it would still be an alt season for all of us,morelikely bitcoin will stay swingin like this,more stable than previous month.But with information there is not guarantee on how these big players will play the market or when will they make a move to make another crash/bloodbath that is why we need to be vigillant everytime.

alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:08:48 PM

Is that you mean the next circle is the blooming or pumping of altcoins in crypto market ?maybe if we base on the data last year,the pick season of pumping the value of altcoin is coming from july to august ,but we always know that this happen of dropping of value price of  bitcoin now all atcoins also affected,so by this means altcoins always go with the flow in bitcoin,if the bitcoin will pump the altcoins also will grow and if bitcoin is dump same happen also into altcoin value all will go down.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

there will never be a fairly accurate prediction, and I think the increase in the price of this altcoin will depend on the pumps that occur by some communities of a particular type of altcoin. and there are now several community groups that will continue to pump up the price increases on the altcoin they like.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: