Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple seems become a darling of US Federal Reserve.  (Read 438 times)
Tambu (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:49:36 AM

The U.S. Federal Reserve seems interested on ripple mode of transaction.
If this would happened this could be catapulted the ripple's price in the market.
Investing in ripple right now will not be wasted. 

https://viraldocks.com/us-federal-might-accept-ripple/

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:06:53 AM

If this would happened this could be catapulted the ripple's price in the market.

Not only the U.S. Federal reserve interested on Ripple but also the National Bank of Abu Dhabi.
Ripple is getting more stronger. Many of the government entity interested on ripple as their mode of payment.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:17:48 AM

And I said that the ripple is becoming very popular, which is only what is the main investor is Google. We are waiting for the promotion and so big to pass into the top three among the alts.
Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:28:18 AM

Ripple seems become a big thing in the cryptocurrency market. Many government entities interested on it. This could affect the price of ripple for sure. 

zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

But what is to stop the government just making there own version of ripple. That is what has always held me back from investing in ripple, the fact that the prospective clients are easily able to create there own version. Always remember that ripple and xrp are two different entities.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Yusran

Activity: 78

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

Despite the perception that high-flying startup Ripple is either a blockchain or cryptocurrency company, CEO Brad Garlinghouse believes it’s something simpler and not merely a business trying to latch onto the latest tech buzzwords.

“We are a payments company,” Garlinghouse said on stage Tuesday at a Goldman Sachs (GS, +0.92%) technology conference in San Francisco.
Also Western Union Says It's Testing Transactions With Ripple.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

Despite the perception that high-flying startup Ripple is either a blockchain or cryptocurrency company, CEO Brad Garlinghouse believes it’s something simpler and not merely a business trying to latch onto the latest tech buzzwords.

“We are a payments company,” Garlinghouse said on stage Tuesday at a Goldman Sachs (GS, +0.92%) technology conference in San Francisco.
Also Western Union Says It's Testing Transactions With Ripple.

All you need to know, they are a payments company. Their product is fast and centralized and doesn't even use XRP yet. Even if everyone adopts Ripple's payments XRP will still be useless. Not to mention their founder made another XRP called XLM. Stay away from both.

Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

And I think that  it is bad news. People do not want centralization in any coin, but the world States are not interested in it. If the USA takes control of this coin, then Ripple will fall in the future.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

There is a lot of news about ripple partnerships, but until now there has been no development in ripples and this clearly did not meet my expectations.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

Excellent news, Ripple is a project that has enormous potential, as soon as the market recovers within a few months it could easily reach 3-4 dollars
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

This news may make the price of XRP change a lot. I am holding a little XRP and hope it increases in the future.
Polonium

Activity: 123

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

Ripple’s structure is designed to cater transactions needs in banks and other financial institutions so I am not surprised if the US Federal Reserves take notice and be interested in using the coin. I think when that materialize, many banks all over the world will soon follow. From an investor’s stand point, a good opportunity for investment, I suggest you verify these report and once proven true, I suggest to invest.

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:58:15 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 11:11:57 AM by ðºÞæ

No matter what deals Ripple Inc signs, it has nothing to do with Ripple xrp.
XRP is a mad gamblers favorite toy at the moment. Mad gamblers have a tendency to run out off money and the world has only a limited number of them.

How long will they sent the paycheck to someone else's account?

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Gandalphlegrand

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

So you would invest in something the feds are investin in ? You know that crypto was started to get away from the banks and the feds and now there's people like who are investing in something like ripple who's bank and gov friendly and created by and for the banks...
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

I lost all intresst in ripple . No matter how much of "good news" they announce ,the price will almost never move because of the hight supply they have ,besides crypto investors or more intressted in coins that are decentralized and away from the cooperate environment not the opposite.
Ripple didn't work out for me in the past and I don't think it will in the future , It's overpriced and if the owners started pouring more supply the coin will easily drown.
Raindez316

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

This certainly good news for Ripple holder. Among the cryptocurrencies I see ripple as the most promising because it has support from the banking industry. Although it can be consider as trojan horse in cryptoworld I still believe that it will still evolve and will become more independent from regulators.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

So you would invest in something the feds are investin in ? You know that crypto was started to get away from the banks and the feds and now there's people like who are investing in something like ripple who's bank and gov friendly and created by and for the banks...

This is what puzzles me.  Huh

And despite that a lot of people still invest. I guess it's simply because of wanting to make a quick profit but the whole ideology behind xrp seems to go against the point of crypto to me.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

Very good new, Ripple is around 10 % of my portfolio, hope it will go up.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:26:35 AM

Ripple’s structure is designed to cater transactions needs in banks and other financial institutions so I am not surprised if the US Federal Reserves take notice and be interested in using the coin. I think when that materialize, many banks all over the world will soon follow. From an investor’s stand point, a good opportunity for investment, I suggest you verify these report and once proven true, I suggest to invest.

Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia are also interested on ripple services. Though they not directly use the XRP but it can actually promote the price of XRP in the market.
Even J.P. Morgan is positive on ripple which before JP Morgan was made a series of negative comments on BTC.

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

I pity you guys banking on Ripple, it is against what cause the crypto movement, Satoshi started BTC because he was tired of the fraud that these governments are commiting and gave us a better money in Bitcoin, but it seems you guys are bent bringing us back to this same day
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

Based on the news of cryptocurrencies, Ripple has go through a 5.11 percent increase today, with its current price bearing at $1.08 USD. It began the day at $1.03, and initially went through a minor plunge to $1.02, however the price has remained on a plateau for most of the day of between $1.04USD and $1.06USD and began to increase at high noon.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:48:38 AM

But what is to stop the government just making there own version of ripple. That is what has always held me back from investing in ripple, the fact that the prospective clients are easily able to create there own version. Always remember that ripple and xrp are two different entities.

This is what exactly "interested on ripple mode of transaction" means.
Though the increase in number of options, authorities accepting cryptocurrency technology is a boost for the entire crypto world.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

Ripple seems become a big thing in the cryptocurrency market.we know they are a payments company.Into market lot of news about ripple partnerships.This news may make the price of XRP change a lot.Among the cryptocurrencies I see ripple as the most promising because it has support from the banking industry.Dubai are also interested on ripple services.
beachbummer

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

I take heart from the fact that people are more knowledgeable about the difference between RippleNet and XRP than before, as can be seen from the postings in this topic.

Adopting RippleNet does not mean that XRP will be used as the medium of transaction, the only guarantee of XRP involvement is the minimum 0.00001 XRP transaction cost.

TLDR Increased adoption of RippleNet does not necessarily mean that XRP will be used in a significant way.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

really ? i am not be surprised, see to the partners of ripple system. Its the top ten who have all money in the world

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:36:13 AM

Isn't it what RIpple supposed for? Since ages, we know XRP is a centralized bankers coins. No wonder government and many bankers supporting it. Because they can't deal with the decentralization of Bitcoin and many other cryptos, but Xrp, they want to make an advantage over it.
Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:30:24 AM

I take heart from the fact that people are more knowledgeable about the difference between RippleNet and XRP than before, as can be seen from the postings in this topic.

Adopting RippleNet does not mean that XRP will be used as the medium of transaction, the only guarantee of XRP involvement is the minimum 0.00001 XRP transaction cost.

TLDR Increased adoption of RippleNet does not necessarily mean that XRP will be used in a significant way.

It's not affect the XRP significantly  but it can influence the price of XRP in the market.  People will think that XRP is more reliable coins in the market because there are huge institutions adopt the Ripple.

Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:03:48 AM

I pity you guys banking on Ripple, it is against what cause the crypto movement, Satoshi started BTC because he was tired of the fraud that these governments are commiting and gave us a better money in Bitcoin, but it seems you guys are bent bringing us back to this same day

I doubt if the banks will use the RippleNet it  will centralize the XRP. XRP still in the decentralization since the the Banks or other government entities will just use the services.
I fact it can help to promote the XRP. Recently after those news were in public XRP price hike.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:46:38 AM

Ripple is getting more stronger but I am opposing it this from quite long and never going to invest on this because if this coins centrelines nature and 80% ofpremined coin . Even I heard Saudi and western union trying to testing on ripple network . But I am strong with my decision not going to invest on ripple.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:10:21 PM

There are already many government and private organizations and enterprises investing in Ripple. This can not but rejoice those who invested in it including me)

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

It is possible that not only a favorite. Perhaps Ripple and there is their development. Because I think that there can not be such a coin without such a master. All the same, I think that early or underdog we will learn the truth, which will be very unpleasant for the holders of this coin

3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

Ripple INC is a company which sells 2 softwares for enterprises and banks. They sell softwares for real time payment settlement which are used by the banks. Everything here looks good in tech wise but what does XRP has to do with ripple. Ripple technology is different from the Crypto XRP which is just a coin running on its testnet. So whatever partnerships they do it's only to increase company's revenue.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

People investing in ripple don't understand what crypto is about.
Good luck exchanging your fiat and btc for ripple.
dmitro853

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:35:34 PM

it looks like this year we will see a price of $ 10
cryptopusa

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

I dont know why people are still supporting this centralized coin,the bankers has created this centralized and manipulated coin which is an exception to the cryptocurrency's decentralization,it shouldnt be called as cryptocurrency because of its banking system structure and it could destroy our community in the future if this coin dominates our market,so i wont be supporting this coin whatever this coin has to achieved and i suggest you do the same.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

They see it is placed 3rd and price is low and then they buy. But even if you are buying ripple in hope that banks will use it, banks and other institutions don't have to use ripple, they can create new token and use that. People see only money I don't think that many of them even cares if ripple is centralized and who holds the majority of the coins.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

I remember when very few people believed in Ripple, because it is regulated and not decentralized like many other coins, nevertheless, XRP is now in TOP3 on a coinmarketcap
Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

They see it is placed 3rd and price is low and then they buy. But even if you are buying ripple in hope that banks will use it, banks and other institutions don't have to use ripple, they can create new token and use that. People see only money I don't think that many of them even cares if ripple is centralized and who holds the majority of the coins.
Nice point dude! True people don't really care if it is centralized or not as long there is a revenue people are willing to invest. Money speaks louder in the business not the idea. 

lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

For some time, the price will really be humming, but because of government participation the coin will become even more stable, and this is undoubtedly only a plus for a long-term investment
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

I made a good investment in Ripple and the news about the interest of the US government in the coin tells me that everything is very good, they would not have chosen something worthless
godihatework

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Ripple is not a cryptocurrency. They were all created at once and are centralized. XRP isn't even used in the transaction. You fools are basically feeding a GoFundMe project. Wake up!!!
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:17:30 PM

true, if that happens the price of the ripple will soar up. but I still doubt it
because I have not studied the sources you refer. I must examine it first before I really believe and agree about the ripple.
Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:14:25 AM

Ripple is not a cryptocurrency. They were all created at once and are centralized. XRP isn't even used in the transaction. You fools are basically feeding a GoFundMe project. Wake up!!!

It is not all about XRP used or not on transactions of ripple. It all about the name it bears. XRP can get promotion on it, because ripple can be trusted by the governments and other entities. If the the Ripple protocol can be trusted means the issued coin (XRP) ca be trusted as well.

GlassMaster

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

From this investors no more, because ripple is not the coin that gives freedom in profit. And investing in it is like making a deposit in a bank.

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:33:29 AM

if indeed ripple has a project with U.S Federal this possibility is a signal for ripple price increase and hopefully this is true to be a trigger of XRP price increase.
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:47:18 AM

+++
KinDzaDza

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

If Wall Street takes Ripple as a means of interbank transactions, then the price of the coin will grow hundreds of times.
In this case, Ripple will be able to overtake Bitcoin.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:42:55 AM

Ripple is a good cryto currency that has all it takes to soar to the moon.Not only US Federal Reserve.Saudi Arabia has sign a deal with ripple .

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1638196/8-saudi-arabias-central-bank-signs-deal-use-ripple/
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:49:26 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 12:17:17 PM by JuniAiko

Keyword is "MIGHT".

Most will end up rejecting the use of the XRP token, even if they may adopt the use of the Ripple Network. Either way, the Ripple company profits, while the fate of the XRP remains uncertain and is only kept afloat at such a high Market Cap due to speculation. Also note that the executives are legally allowed to cash out a very substantial amount of their XRP per day as their earnings.

Read this for a more detailed explanation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2955646.msg30512324#msg30512324

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
EMV

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

The Federal Reserve System of the United States, apparently, still studies methods of improvement of payment service providers of the country for the internal and global purposes, the decision on use of this or that system is not made yet.

Let's add, recently senator of Democratic Party of the USA Mark Warner suggested that if tendencies of growth of cumulative market value of the leading cryptocurrencies, including Ripple, proceed, then by 2020 it will exceed $20 trillion that to approximately equally public debt of the USA.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

Many Governments showed their interested on Ripple after
new business contract signed.
richan

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

Ripple is similar  to money gram and western union, hence if us fFederal Reserve has any interest  in crypto currency then it must be ripple.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:14:15 PM

After all, I'm not ready to believe into this news because now a days most of the media are not providing any concrete news but they are providing news based on any small assumptions. Most of the times those news are going in wrong way like FUDs against crypto currency but here in this case of ripple, it seems as a positive one hence it is leading to more doubt for me.

Even US Federal will be accepting ripple then that will be no surprises as one decentralized system will be accepting and other centralized system.
Larsius

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

I hear you. You can earn big bucks on some other project than capitalize it on banks project.
Ripple is not a bad coin, but if banks want their own new game with this coin I will pass.
I don't want to go back, just forward.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

Ripple developers found its own way. They are developing their currency and technology quite successfully. Maybe it will be useful not only for big companies but also for ordinary people. We’ll see.
Fantina

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

for xpr power systems at the same and the Americans and the Saudis not only look but also take measures to regulate it, waiting for $ 10 per unit
stephiechoiii

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

Ripple is one of the largest cryptocurrencies. Ripple is a centralized currency so no "backdoor" would be necessary to manipulate the currency this is exactly what ripple as a platform was created for, to give banks and other centralized agencies the security and efficiency of a blockchain without the uncertainty and lack of control of a decentralized model. US federal Reserve will manipulate and control it if the news was going to happen.
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

Ripple has some very important benefits which make this currency prevailing over the others cryptos. I am talking about its technology. And on the other hand I am talking about its management. This is two parts of success.
Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:18:25 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 06:06:54 AM by Tambu

Ripple is similar  to money gram and western union, hence if us fFederal Reserve has any interest  in crypto currency then it must be ripple.

It could be to use ripple as gas but they transfer fiat. Ripple (XRP) actually gain promotion for this and it can catapult its price in a year or two.

Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:05:48 AM

Many banks actually embrace ripple net. It could be they saw a great potential in term of safety for payment in ripple. Though many tag it ad centralize but it worth to invest with.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: