Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 05:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple seems become a darling of US Federal Reserve.  (Read 438 times)
Tambu (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:49:36 AM

The U.S. Federal Reserve seems interested on ripple mode of transaction.
If this would happened this could be catapulted the ripple's price in the market.
Investing in ripple right now will not be wasted. 

https://viraldocks.com/us-federal-might-accept-ripple/

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:06:53 AM

If this would happened this could be catapulted the ripple's price in the market.

Not only the U.S. Federal reserve interested on Ripple but also the National Bank of Abu Dhabi.
Ripple is getting more stronger. Many of the government entity interested on ripple as their mode of payment.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:17:48 AM

And I said that the ripple is becoming very popular, which is only what is the main investor is Google. We are waiting for the promotion and so big to pass into the top three among the alts.
Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:28:18 AM

Ripple seems become a big thing in the cryptocurrency market. Many government entities interested on it. This could affect the price of ripple for sure. 

zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

But what is to stop the government just making there own version of ripple. That is what has always held me back from investing in ripple, the fact that the prospective clients are easily able to create there own version. Always remember that ripple and xrp are two different entities.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Yusran

Activity: 78

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

Despite the perception that high-flying startup Ripple is either a blockchain or cryptocurrency company, CEO Brad Garlinghouse believes it’s something simpler and not merely a business trying to latch onto the latest tech buzzwords.

“We are a payments company,” Garlinghouse said on stage Tuesday at a Goldman Sachs (GS, +0.92%) technology conference in San Francisco.
Also Western Union Says It's Testing Transactions With Ripple.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

Despite the perception that high-flying startup Ripple is either a blockchain or cryptocurrency company, CEO Brad Garlinghouse believes it’s something simpler and not merely a business trying to latch onto the latest tech buzzwords.

“We are a payments company,” Garlinghouse said on stage Tuesday at a Goldman Sachs (GS, +0.92%) technology conference in San Francisco.
Also Western Union Says It's Testing Transactions With Ripple.

All you need to know, they are a payments company. Their product is fast and centralized and doesn't even use XRP yet. Even if everyone adopts Ripple's payments XRP will still be useless. Not to mention their founder made another XRP called XLM. Stay away from both.

Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

And I think that  it is bad news. People do not want centralization in any coin, but the world States are not interested in it. If the USA takes control of this coin, then Ripple will fall in the future.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

There is a lot of news about ripple partnerships, but until now there has been no development in ripples and this clearly did not meet my expectations.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

Excellent news, Ripple is a project that has enormous potential, as soon as the market recovers within a few months it could easily reach 3-4 dollars
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

This news may make the price of XRP change a lot. I am holding a little XRP and hope it increases in the future.
Polonium

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

Ripple’s structure is designed to cater transactions needs in banks and other financial institutions so I am not surprised if the US Federal Reserves take notice and be interested in using the coin. I think when that materialize, many banks all over the world will soon follow. From an investor’s stand point, a good opportunity for investment, I suggest you verify these report and once proven true, I suggest to invest.

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:58:15 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 11:11:57 AM by ðºÞæ

No matter what deals Ripple Inc signs, it has nothing to do with Ripple xrp.
XRP is a mad gamblers favorite toy at the moment. Mad gamblers have a tendency to run out off money and the world has only a limited number of them.

How long will they sent the paycheck to someone else's account?

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Gandalphlegrand

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

So you would invest in something the feds are investin in ? You know that crypto was started to get away from the banks and the feds and now there's people like who are investing in something like ripple who's bank and gov friendly and created by and for the banks...
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

I lost all intresst in ripple . No matter how much of "good news" they announce ,the price will almost never move because of the hight supply they have ,besides crypto investors or more intressted in coins that are decentralized and away from the cooperate environment not the opposite.
Ripple didn't work out for me in the past and I don't think it will in the future , It's overpriced and if the owners started pouring more supply the coin will easily drown.
Raindez316

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

This certainly good news for Ripple holder. Among the cryptocurrencies I see ripple as the most promising because it has support from the banking industry. Although it can be consider as trojan horse in cryptoworld I still believe that it will still evolve and will become more independent from regulators.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

So you would invest in something the feds are investin in ? You know that crypto was started to get away from the banks and the feds and now there's people like who are investing in something like ripple who's bank and gov friendly and created by and for the banks...

This is what puzzles me.  Huh

And despite that a lot of people still invest. I guess it's simply because of wanting to make a quick profit but the whole ideology behind xrp seems to go against the point of crypto to me.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

Very good new, Ripple is around 10 % of my portfolio, hope it will go up.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:26:35 AM

Ripple’s structure is designed to cater transactions needs in banks and other financial institutions so I am not surprised if the US Federal Reserves take notice and be interested in using the coin. I think when that materialize, many banks all over the world will soon follow. From an investor’s stand point, a good opportunity for investment, I suggest you verify these report and once proven true, I suggest to invest.

Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia are also interested on ripple services. Though they not directly use the XRP but it can actually promote the price of XRP in the market.
Even J.P. Morgan is positive on ripple which before JP Morgan was made a series of negative comments on BTC.

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

I pity you guys banking on Ripple, it is against what cause the crypto movement, Satoshi started BTC because he was tired of the fraud that these governments are commiting and gave us a better money in Bitcoin, but it seems you guys are bent bringing us back to this same day
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: