Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good bitcoin middlemen  (Read 471 times)
nattfrosten (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 05:54:29 PM

Cheers!

I've registered on this site in order to do some trading, I have a very good offer where I find requested game gifts on steam, and then trade them for bitcoins, according to a pre-haggled price.

I've been doing this trade on a couple of other sites (Reddit, for example http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1m45q7/id_like_to_try_out_bitcoin_anyone_want_a_game_on/).

My question to you guys is if there's any way to find a trusted middleman, or if I just have to continue building rep for myself? (Got one trade done at least, yay)

A middleman seems like quite a lot of hassle, seeing as I intend to do multiple trades per day.
Are there any bots etc for doing things like this, or do you guys have any other ideas?
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 05:59:14 PM

You are selling stuff. normally people pay, then the goods gets delivered. There is little risk for you in such business.

If you doubt people will trust you, use Bitmit, they can serve as escrow also!

nattfrosten (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 06:00:58 PM

You are selling stuff. normally people pay, then the goods gets delivered. There is little risk for you in such business.

Very true, I'm wondering whether there exist a nice solution for the people that are reluctant to trust strangers over the internet ^^

edit: Seeing as I have trouble proving my honesty, seeing as I've only completed one trade as of yet.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 08:33:20 PM

Many escrows on the bitcointalk forum, check them out.  I recommend John K.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: