Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Back at RED :(  (Read 822 times)
Nicoletan0831

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:40:48 AM

Coins are dumping again. I know that we won't really know when will things go back to normal. I am still holding my coins and hoping that it will recover after this awful dip. I just want to know who else here are holding? Do any of you got tired of waiting and did a panic sell? I know some people who sold their coins at a lower price before. I held into my principles and kept waiting but it seems like things aren't going smooth. Any thoughts about this? Please respect my post. Thanks!

Yah this is quite disappointing I thought the bullish trend will continue but instead it came back to red again. Well I will continue to monitor the market trend and will hopeful that it will go back to normal I will continue to hold.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

that is why i was warning everyone not to fall for the temporary green they are seeing. most of these greens were simple recoveries from the large dump that had happened before it and they were dead cat bounces. some altcoins started their pumps from that dip and recovery but these particular ones are the exceptions and exceptions don't make the rules.

the rules are, when altcoins are pumped they will be dumped and these dumps will be speed up by events like bitcoin drop. and after the initial dump there is a recovery which is also known as "bull traps" before the dump continues.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:50:18 AM

not all the time always green in the market it will go back at the red, after that it will green back again its normal routine in the market, just keep holding until bitcoin pass $10,000 slowly reaching to $20,000 so that our altcoin that we hold will increase.

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:54:34 AM

I am in the same line you are facing.  I have also some position in alts in a negative state. Planning to dump and buy usdt coin to hedge this stupid btc and alt dumps.

Coins are dumping again. I know that we won't really know when will things go back to normal. I am still holding my coins and hoping that it will recover after this awful dip. I just want to know who else here are holding? Do any of you got tired of waiting and did a panic sell? I know some people who sold their coins at a lower price before. I held into my principles and kept waiting but it seems like things aren't going smooth. Any thoughts about this? Please respect my post. Thanks!

ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

its just a market activity, dont panic. from my experience, it will be back normal again for couple month.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
number37

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

I think you should not be afraid of the time ahead, this is a normal movement of the schedule, the head and shoulders are formed
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

This is crypto market. things will never go back to normal. we should learn to earn when it is red and when it is green. Stop losses usually are good option when the market is green and about to turn back to red.
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

It is another correction so dont panic because it will only worsen the situation,we need to calm down because the market seems to be still in an uptrend so nothing to worry about.

AdriankzJohnson1971

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

I need some one for advise. this is the time for hodl or sell all :(very tired
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

Then buy more my friend. What are you waiting for,
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

Guys, relax and try to understand one significant thing: that's just a manipulation for the newbies and impatient traders/investors, that let whales to enrich their funds tenfold. You all complain on regulatory world, but when u play one-on-one with the market and its rules, u just pour the funds. LOL
Snorren

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

Sold everything 2 weeks ago, didn't buy into latest dip thinking this isn't over yet, despite itchy buy finger.
Im hoping to increase my coinfolio 2-3x.When btc closes in on 6200 again I will start buying and I'm thinking it might go as low as 4800-5400.

If we start hitting those levels and the fact that its a repeating drop would cause many alt holders to panic and really dump. I will be waiting with fresh fiat.

I would advise people to stick with larger coins/tokens, a btc will always be a btc but a trx will be 0 if the global economy starts turning.

sentinus

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

I will continue to hold. But I hope we will see the green days soon. It start to be boring day by day

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

What ever happens, I will wait ATH. No one become success for being weak hands, I remember the time I sold my cryptos at low price, I regrets it and now I hodl believe it will up again. Altcoins have long journey to go in the near future.
KryptoVlad

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

If you sell your coins now is a means to consolidate their losses. I will wait for the cryptocurrency to rise again in price. The main thing is not to panic. The price of a currency is always unstable. They will definitely go up.
baskanx

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:39:33 AM

Few weeks pass green for all coin almost and we see ath, then few weeks red almost all coin again. It will drop and rise like waves at the sea, but I think it will rise much everytime. I'm waiting for 30k dollar minimum, for next ath.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

Red red red.. We tired of this. Only solution is waiting i think. Never sold, it will be a wrong idea.Green graphs will return.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:16:29 AM

Everyone here is being tested, it is impossible to tell what is happening to the market if it will go up or down tomorrow. Best option is just to close down and go on holiday for a while. In a couple of months everything will be back to normal and you will not have notice the dip except from reading about it in the news. Then again, if you don't trade, you will miss out on all the low prices

UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:17:32 AM

Bitcoin and altcoins are going to be red this week too  Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

I think it's just now to wait because prices have fallen a lot and I do not think there will be a very strong fall, although every time I think prices are falling, so you have to decide here.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: