Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:16:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NETFLIX ACCOUNT 0.8 USD EACH  (Read 206 times)
Ecxz (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■SELLING 1 MONTH NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTION FOR 0.8$ EACH■
✓ PRIVATE ACCOUNT
✓ YOU CAN SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT UP TO 4 PEOPLE
✓ I CAN GIVE DISCOUNTS ON BULK ORDERS
✓ BITCOIN IS ACCPTED AS PAYMENT BTC
✓ YOU CAN CHANGE EMAIL AND PASSWORD
✓ GUARANTEED 1 MONTH
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:25:37 AM

What payment method do you accept and who pays the expensive btc fees for 0.80¢?
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

It is starting to feel repetitive with the amount of people that keep posting these on here. I am almost considering just creating a single megathread with all of the information about these kind of sales. For those who are not aware, the accounts you would be buying from OP and other similar buyers are most likely either hacked accounts or carded accounts, both options which could be considered illegal. If you buy from sellers like OP, you will most likely not have any sort of real guarantee and should not be expecting your account to last long at all. The only official way to actually watch Netflix shows is to get an account yourself from Netflix rather than getting one from bulk sellers such as this one. It is ultimately up to you, though.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Ecxz (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

What payment method do you accept and who pays the expensive btc fees for 0.80¢?
I accept bitcoins or paypal.
Ecxz (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:33:59 PM

It is starting to feel repetitive with the amount of people that keep posting these on here. I am almost considering just creating a single megathread with all of the information about these kind of sales. For those who are not aware, the accounts you would be buying from OP and other similar buyers are most likely either hacked accounts or carded accounts, both options which could be considered illegal. If you buy from sellers like OP, you will most likely not have any sort of real guarantee and should not be expecting your account to last long at all. The only official way to actually watch Netflix shows is to get an account yourself from Netflix rather than getting one from bulk sellers such as this one. It is ultimately up to you, though.
It is not carded nor hacked. I used a method I've known and I'm sure it will last.
cryptowork01

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:46:59 AM

hello can you contact on  work.fx@outlook.com

im re seller
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:25:43 AM

It is not carded nor hacked. I used a method I've known and I'm sure it will last.

If it is not carded nor hacked, does this mean that the accounts you would be providing would be completely legal in nature of origin? I understand that it might not follow Netflix's terms of service (if it did, then what would the use of the standard priced accounts be?). If they are still illegally obtained, however, then you would be breaking forum rules. Assuming all is fine, though, how long do you expect these accounts to actually last? You only give a guarantee of one month of the accounts working, which seems really fishy for accounts that are not hacked or carded like others. Could you provide some details as to where these come from?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Ecxz (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:19:09 PM

hello can you contact on  work.fx@outlook.com

im re seller

Emailed.
Ecxz (OP)

View Profile