Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto in infancy  (Read 2713 times)
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:32:04 AM

I believe that crypto is really in its infancy. But it has a really huge potential for successful development in the future. To do this, you need to study a lot, learn technologies and market prospects. I very much hope that in the future there will be effective ways to inform the public about the possibilities of crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:48:26 PM

The emergence of cryptocurrency in people's lives caused a certain upheaval.
I am sure that since the age of the market participants will gradually decline.
The faster the cryptocurrencies fully enter into the economic model of the state, the faster this moment will come.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:57:12 PM

This will be made sooner or later, you can have my word for it. Innumerable ways are here for that, especially youtube and mobile apps just use it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:07:03 PM

We need a general popularization of the cryptocurrency. But this can only be done by the state. People should understand that cryptocurrency is a safe means and a good tool for life. But people are used to not trust anyone. The state should be a guarantor for such people. As soon as the state agrees to popularize the cryptocurrency, it will be a catalyst for universal implementation in this industry.

No need to do anything artificially with cryptocurrencies. They do not need no advertising, no distribution of information in the media.
It is enough that cryptocurrencies are left alone, so that they are not touched by any state or large monetary funds. And cryptocurrencies themselves will conquer their vast audience.

pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:34:03 PM

Extensive knowledge of the importance of this is because we can analyze market developments and in making the right decisions. Cryptocurrency is a tool and transaction of various platforms developed to provide everyone and to become a successful investor, we need to develop good knowledge. In this case I'm sure the future of Cryptocurrency can be better.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:44:25 PM

The world is yet to come to full terms with the crypto technology meaning, penetration as well as coverage about the technology is still very much at its infancy. There is still lots of ground to cover and this makes the technology a good point of investment. The truth is, being that it has grown to a level where it is now almost impossible to ignore, most economies will be having a thorough look at it with a view to adoption. Crypto as a whole is still very much at its infancy and will continue to grow.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:50:51 PM

All the crypto world needs is an education to create better awareness and investments. What do you think are ways to go about it, apart from various conferences and meets.
I think from the time this post was created till now, the level of the crypto currencies awareness has really grown. However, those who just joined during the bearish market will not find it encouraging, but we must not lost hope because there has been a little improvement and it will get better.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:06:21 PM

crypto is still in the initial process of growth, but the potential of crypto to be successful in the future is very large, the development
of technology will make people interested in crypto, education about crypto is really needed so that all people can know about crypto

Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:41:26 PM

in crypto myself, in my opinion, there is a lot that we take in investing, such as really choosing a good project and having a real knowledge in the original world, not just investing.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:28:25 AM

in crypto myself, in my opinion, there is a lot that we take in investing, such as really choosing a good project and having a real knowledge in the original world, not just investing.

I am agree, there is too many different coin with same project and sometimes duplicating old project and releasing new ICOs. Its reguire diligent and knowledge to find a good investment if we want to make profits for long term

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:34:53 AM

it's been 10 years since the cryptocurrency emerged, and until now the cryptocurrency continues to grow very large,
I think there is nothing needed by cryptocurrency except an acknowledgment from the government and the law that cryptocurrency is safe to be an investment etc. so that cryptocurrency can have a mass impact.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:19:37 AM

It's hard to convince people who are reluctant to learn about crypto and are biased, young people are much more diligent to learn blockchain technology and crypto market. I think we should not to pressure on older people about cryptocurrencies if that they don't want to learn. Over time, as the crypto market grows, everyone will want to learn more.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:46:49 AM

This background remain favor for the Crypto.The Digital technology penetrate all flow of life. Now the detachment will help combat internalized medicines and explore more.
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:51:45 AM

I am agree, there is too many different coin with same project and sometimes duplicating old project and releasing new ICOs. Its reguire diligent and knowledge to find a good investment if we want to make profits for long term
I guess that is not a big problem, where projects that cannot survive and compete with other projects will be abandoned. because market demand will continue to increase and increase, if the project is not able to develop and follow the market's wishes, they will obviously be left behind.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:56:41 AM

I vehemently agree with the fact that cryptocurrency is in its infancy. There's a good chance for everyone who is presently in this industry to get the best out of the market by patience and dedication. I believe that the market will bounce back and favourable to us all.
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:01:09 AM

All the crypto world needs is an education to create better awareness and investments. What do you think are ways to go about it, apart from various conferences and meets.
Now we should be wiser and smarter when we invest in a project. education about this is almost here often discussed, but back again to people who learn anything here. if you study it well I think it will be a much better result than yesterday. this forum is a large variety of things often discussed here carefully from lay people to professionals
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:05:55 AM

I guess that is not a big problem, where projects that cannot survive and compete with other projects will be abandoned. because market demand will continue to increase and increase, if the project is not able to develop and follow the market's wishes, they will obviously be left behind.
There are similar project in crypto and that is just normal, the most important is the competition as more competition it will provide better service.
So, even if they offer the same platform or product, you only invest on one that you think has a better team as most likely it will become successful.
We cannot prevent people from entering the market as we are getting bigger here, more adoption is good for the market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 07:10:54 AM

You're saying the truth. There's a need to educate the public about this phenomenon industry abd its potential. People are still ignorant about it and it is the responsibility of everyone of us to educate them if we truly want more people to get involved.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:34:32 PM

Crypto is in infancy? All the cryptocurrency way of earnings is really need a enough knowledge in order for you to really earn a proper profit in this so what we called crypto world. Do we really know that in cryptocurrency all we know is to risk all of what we have so taking the risk is the best way to do when you enter in this crypto world. The larger you risk of money is the larger you can gain money so we must really risk to have better income and also a proper income. For now I am using a wallet in which you can start a trading and also you can deposit and withdraw money without any problem that is darb finance, one of the most good wallet for now and that is the wallet I am using for now.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:37:29 PM

Many developments that involved cryptocurrencies can help in spreading crypto awareness in many different sectors of society. Social media is one of the effective medium in informing the public about the existence of cryptocurrencies and almost all of my friends and relative came to know about it through social media. Cryptocurrencies are still new to many people and there many varied reactions upon knowing that there another kind of money in internet. I agree that a solution to this is by giving them proper knowledge on cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: