Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Gold, Euro and soon Bitcoin just playing.  (Read 8445 times)
DanteFortal2 (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:35:17 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2013, 11:03:40 PM by DanteFortal2

Build an amazing town and win REAL CASH
GoldenTowns is a free online game that can be played straight from a browser like Internet Explorer.
The game is a town construction, political and military simulator in wich virtual gold can be exchanged for real cash or for real 24k gold.[/b]

Register Here:

GoldenTowns is a simulator, economic, political and military, that virtual gold can be exchanged for real money or for real gold. The game is based on a paper published by Mr. Vlad Cristian (CEO ANNO1777 Labs) in 2011, which describes a deflationary economic system in which the amount of virtual currency is fixed and covered 100% real gold. In
GoldenTowns there is a limited amount of virtual gold (100,000
GoldenTowns Coins or GTC) is distributed gradually in a steady pace by players. The entire amount is covered by a growing amount of real gold in bullion 24k.

Energy
[/B]Each activity such as starting a production process or a road 1 point of energy consumption and generates 1 point of experience. Power is restored in the pace of 1 point / hour, regardless of level. If you run out of energy, you can not play and have to wait for her recovery. You can always buy energy instead, paying gold. Energy level is displayed on the bottom right in the city (fig. 2.3). To buy power, press the power icon. You have 5 packages between 25 and 100% .

Experience and Level
As mentioned, any activity energy consumption and offer experience. For every 100 experience points, level up. When switching to a higher level, the government offers bonuses and automatically receive 10 points of energy.
Level and experience are displayed on the map in the bottom left town. Experience can not be bought.

Left to right: Balance the gold (1) Level (2) The Happiness (3) Accommodation capacity (4) Storage capacity (5), energy (6).

Register Here:

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook   ◣ Reddit   ◣ Twitter
Medium

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:16:52 PM

How about providing a proper URL so that people know where they are going to when they click? It's not good enough just to write "Click here to register" and expect people to do it.

Some idea of the Euro, BTC and physical gold earnings possible over what time frame is what I'd like to see, especially as your thread title implies earning potential.

Please provide more information.

Thanks.

MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:50:07 PM

where is link and how peoples can register and do this or just you are working on this and want some advertising for this

DanteFortal2 (OP)

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 11:04:02 PM

Done, sorry about that.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook   ◣ Reddit   ◣ Twitter
Medium

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 06:48:06 AM

Done, sorry about that.

its games for Gold and Euro or what about mean its just real or something fishy

MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 06:49:30 AM

thanks for quick link and reply

faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:32:23 AM

I try this link few time but not working is there any problem

OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:15:54 AM

Thanks to the OP for posting the proper URL of the site, that's very helpful.

I wonder if you managed to find out any information on the earning potential of the game? For some reason I am under the possible illusion that people can earn gold bullion or coins with this game? I can't see a FAQ on the site? Maybe I have to sign up first...?

Thanks again Smiley

TheWaler

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:25:15 AM

OleOle, from what I understand you can collect gold coin in-game which are backed by real gold. There are a total of 100,000 in-game gold bars that are currently backed by 95.1440 grams of real gold. As the game makes money via micro-payment that are made to gain in-game advantage, the amount of real gold increases.
Ta-dah!
OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 12:19:42 PM

OleOle, from what I understand you can collect gold coin in-game which are backed by real gold. There are a total of 100,000 in-game gold bars that are currently backed by 95.1440 grams of real gold. As the game makes money via micro-payment that are made to gain in-game advantage, the amount of real gold increases.
Ta-dah!

Thanks for that, TheWaler, I appreciate your take on it. That's the way I saw things, basically as "the game makes money via micro-payment" it's not a potential earning mechanism at all, rather as you say, it wants players to pay "to gain in-game advantage". That's not what I call an earning mechanism. In general terms an investment is something that gives you money, a liability is something that takes money from you. It might work for some people, but it's not what I'm looking for. Did you click on the Terms of Service link when you went to the sign-up screen? Basically, there's no link, so apparently, no Terms of Service at all.

As they say in the classics, "Wtf???"

Thanks for your comments, very much appreciated. I wanted to see if I was missing anything, but apparently not. Back of an envelope numbers, 91 grams is about three ounces of gold, let's be generous and say gold is USD$1500 an ounce, so USD$4500 divided by the 100,000 game bars is 4.5 cents per game gold bar. Probably not an earning mechanism unless the price per game bar rises a couple of hundred percent.

But hey, why should I be cynical, maybe I should just give it a try and see if it's fun? Wink

globalvillage

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 09:56:05 PM

There is all the info now about the earning potential of this game, BTW, you can cash out your gold in BTC now too.

When you are logged in, click on Gold, then Gold Owners and look up Sirdiman and other gold owners profiles.  Click on Marketplace, see how members are selling their gold daily.   The top player there started only 2 months ago and he sold in last 30 days 1 700 virtual gold coins for 6 800 Euros. Is this enough of 'earning mechanism' or not,  not even a potential mechanism, an actual one.

I have started playing the game exactly 2 weeks ego, this is where I am today:

I already have 2 Golden mines with current output of 0.70 gold daily.

In addition, I earn gold by selling raw products on the game market and collecting taxes from my citizens.

At the moment of this writing there is 236 players online, 316 signups today, 3264 actives today, 8523 total accounts

If you register from my link, I will help you out with your game strategy, I am student of one of the best players :-)

globalvillage

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 10:04:34 PM

and guys, I never ever played any online strategy game before, (on my computer I only played chess and spider solitaire), so yep, even people who do not have a clue about playing can learn and earn, oh and those without too much free time can play too, you start the production and log off, log in back in 12 h or so.  At the very beginning, you should log in more often though

akumaburn

Activity: 281

The Gold Standard of Digital Currency.

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 02:46:00 AM

Do you accept GoldCoin (http://gldcoin.com) ?
johncarpe64

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 01:57:21 PM

Build an amazing town and win REAL CASH
GoldenTowns is a free online game that can be played straight from a browser like Internet Explorer.
The game is a town construction, political and military simulator in wich virtual gold can be exchanged for real cash or for real 24k gold.[/b]

Register Here:

GoldenTowns is a simulator, economic, political and military, that virtual gold can be exchanged for real money or for real gold. The game is based on a paper published by Mr. Vlad Cristian (CEO ANNO1777 Labs) in 2011, which describes a deflationary economic system in which the amount of virtual currency is fixed and covered 100% real gold. In
GoldenTowns there is a limited amount of virtual gold (100,000
GoldenTowns Coins or GTC) is distributed gradually in a steady pace by players. The entire amount is covered by a growing amount of real gold in bullion 24k.

Energy
[/B]Each activity such as starting a production process or a road 1 point of energy consumption and generates 1 point of experience. Power is restored in the pace of 1 point / hour, regardless of level. If you run out of energy, you can not play and have to wait for her recovery. You can always buy energy instead, paying gold. Energy level is displayed on the bottom right in the city (fig. 2.3). To buy power, press the power icon. You have 5 packages between 25 and 100% .

Experience and Level
As mentioned, any activity energy consumption and offer experience. For every 100 experience points, level up. When switching to a higher level, the government offers bonuses and automatically receive 10 points of energy.
Level and experience are displayed on the map in the bottom left town. Experience can not be bought.

Left to right: Balance the gold (1) Level (2) The Happiness (3) Accommodation capacity (4) Storage capacity (5), energy (6).

Register Here:

Can you please explain more about how you earn..
globalvillage

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 02:36:05 PM

on a game nobody heard off....

Sorry, but you must be joking, or you must be visually impaired...

At the moment of this writing there are 236 players online, 316 signups today, 3264 actives today, 8523 total accounts

Now there are 311 players online, 325 signups today, 3405 actives today, 8594 total accounts.  They are not counting dead accounts.
Are these 8594 accounts is nobody for you  Huh

As to proving my claim, I do not have to do it, you can do it for yourself.

As soon as you register and log into your membership area, you get an immediate access to all current transactions and statistics.  We have there our marketplace, we can observe live trades, we can see all members who trade their goods for virtual gold, they sell for gold raw products, workers, army, their town shares, everything. 

We can click on Gold tab, and in Activity, we see the amounts and usernames of all members who recently mined gold. We can click on any individual names and access all main stats.  We see all of this:
User   xxx
Signup   2 months ago
Last Online   13 minutes ago
Country   Canada
Happiness   99%
Level   50
Gold Sold   280.4181

When we click on Gold Owners, we access the usernames of top gold owners and the total amount of gold held by all players. 
In Gold Trade section, we access the gold sellers / buyers and the last gold transactions.

As you heard previously, in GoldenTowns there is a fixed amount of gold (100.000) that moves from game fund to players and back. The whole amount is backed up by a growing amount of pure 24 carat real gold.

At the moment of this writing, the total amount of gold held by the players is 2881.  They can sell that gold to traders for real money or they can request that the company delivers to them real gold in exchange for virtual gold. They can request the physical gold delivery anytime they want. In 48 hours after they place an order, the company will email them the courier tracking number. They insure all packages. The minimum order is 1g gold bar and yep, I heard that they send gold coins too, but I have not verified that info yet.  What I surely know is that when we are buying gold in the market, we can pay for it in BTC.

globalvillage

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 03:13:19 PM

I do not want to hijack someone's post with their ref link, and to explain more under their ref link, it will be silly of me...  Referrals in GoldenTowns are important, beginning from level 2, they pay us 10% taxes.  We can sell them for virtual gold and then they pay their taxes to the new owners, so yep, it is important from what link you register and if you choose to register from main link, you will still pay taxes, but to the government and you would not have anyone to give you a hand when you get stacked with something...

Just yesterday, they opened internal chat system (due to spamming, only members from level 3 up have access to it) and it's much easier to communicate now with each other. 

How you earn? You build and than defend your town, you produce products: vegetable, wood, clay, stone and iron and you mine gold, you sell your products and your virtual gold for real cash or real gold.  There is a forum where you can ask questions and your first steps in the game are guided by Maria, the game host, so nope, it is not hard at all, everyone can learn and successfully play.  Look, this is the message I just got on Skype, it's from my ref, this is his 3rd day in the game:
I just have my 1st gold mine.
[10:51:38 AM] xxx: (party)

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 01:48:36 PM

I've started playing this. I'll make a small review in a couple of days.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Dealer

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:02:44 PM

I assume that playing this game without really investing yourself isn't worthwhile for earnings?
Dealer

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:45:55 PM

I assume that playing this game without really investing yourself isn't worthwhile for earnings?
If you get an extra hundred or two a month, why not?

Well, that's my question. Are the earnings worth it? I doubt you can earn a hundred or two/month without investing.
BobMarley

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:53:01 PM

interesting

Dealer

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 04:54:39 PM

If you get an extra hundred or two a month, why not?

Well, that's my question. Are the earnings worth it? I doubt you can earn a hundred or two/month without investing.

The top player there started only 2 months ago and he sold in last 30 days 1 700 virtual gold coins for 6 800 Euros.
Undecided

Yes, my bad, didn't see it! Since I found this thread I've been looking up everything about it, actually investing as well. Very interesting!
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 07:51:28 PM

This has been giving me login trouble since I've registered.
Always a few times username or password incorrect..

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
globalvillage

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 03:52:54 AM

some members get way more then that, but they do not only play, they treat it as business too...

Aahzman

Activity: 602

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 11:47:55 AM

I do not want to hijack someone's post with their ref link, and to explain more under their ref link, it will be silly of me...  Referrals in GoldenTowns are important, beginning from level 2, they pay us 10% taxes.  We can sell them for virtual gold and then they pay their taxes to the new owners, so yep, it is important from what link you register and if you choose to register from main link, you will still pay taxes, but to the government and you would not have anyone to give you a hand when you get stacked with something...

Just yesterday, they opened internal chat system (due to spamming, only members from level 3 up have access to it) and it's much easier to communicate now with each other. 

How you earn? You build and than defend your town, you produce products: vegetable, wood, clay, stone and iron and you mine gold, you sell your products and your virtual gold for real cash or real gold.  There is a forum where you can ask questions and your first steps in the game are guided by Maria, the game host, so nope, it is not hard at all, everyone can learn and successfully play.  Look, this is the message I just got on Skype, it's from my ref, this is his 3rd day in the game:
I just have my 1st gold mine.
[10:51:38 AM] xxx: (party)

Defend my town from WHAT? is this a Player-vs-Player game? So i can spend weeks building something up, just so some scumbag 30 levels higher than me can come along and burn it to the ground and take all the goods i've accumulated?

globalvillage

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 01:00:49 AM

@Aahzman,
Defend my town from WHAT?

"GoldenTowns is also a political simulator. The countries in the game are identical to the real ones and ruled by a government. If you have a sufficiently developed town, you may end up ruling the country together with your partners in the game. Anybody can become a governor, it only takes time and a little ambition. Countries may come into conflict and wars are waged for gold and profit, the larger conflicts being able to involve a significant number of towns. Matters such as how to reach the top of the hierarchy, what to do to become a governor and how you can turn politics into gold are discussed in the Politics chapter.

War
Wars are commenced for profit and profit leads to other conflicts. War constitutes an important element in GoldenTowns and may represent a good source of income. As long as a town is conquered by you, it will pay taxes. The more towns under your occupation, the higher the gained profits. In addition to your receiving taxes, the government will provide you with bonuses. In GoldenTowns towns belong to a country. Countries bear the names of real-life counterparts and, just as in real life, conflicts may occur between them, involving numerous towns. If you take part in a war and fight for the winners, all the towns in the conquered country will start paying taxes and these taxes are received by the victors. This is an extraordinary source of resources and gold. Still, in order to conquer a town, you need soldiers, who are consumers of resources, and international conflicts require strong armies. The War chapter reveals how to develop a fantastic army with which to conquer the world."...

waltermot321

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 03:11:34 AM

How much did you guys earn from these and how long it takes.. not ganna waste time creating account...

globalvillage

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 02:46:09 PM

without any virtual gold, it takes about 2 weeks to develop your town, develop a strong economy before you profit from your gold mine... 

Monkey1

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 03:57:19 PM

There is all the info now about the earning potential of this game, BTW, you can cash out your gold in BTC now too.

When you are logged in, click on Gold, then Gold Owners and look up Sirdiman and other gold owners profiles.  Click on Marketplace, see how members are selling their gold daily.   The top player there started only 2 months ago and he sold in last 30 days 1 700 virtual gold coins for 6 800 Euros. Is this enough of 'earning mechanism' or not,  not even a potential mechanism, an actual one.

I have started playing the game exactly 2 weeks ego, this is where I am today:

I already have 2 Golden mines with current output of 0.70 gold daily.

In addition, I earn gold by selling raw products on the game market and collecting taxes from my citizens.

At the moment of this writing there is 236 players online, 316 signups today, 3264 actives today, 8523 total accounts

If you register from my link, I will help you out with your game strategy, I am student of one of the best players :-)

This is not your town!

The picture, buildings, resources etc are identical.

Its a generic picture posted on several how to guides.  A bit of honesty would go a long way and you have just lost it!  

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
globalvillage

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 11:28:05 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2013, 01:15:17 AM by globalvillage

Nope, this IS my town, I followed my sponsor directions where to built what.  If you smart, you follow it too...

I am not such person to try to improve something which is working already, LOL

Guys, at the beginning, you really need to think where you are erecting new buildings...  Everything is connected to everything else, and you need influence from other services to be able to upgrade your current services...

"It is very easy, during the first weeks into the game, to build what you should not or to extend in the wrong direction. There are a few basic town construction rules which will help you avoid the mistakes of those lacking the patience to read the 50 documentation pages.
First of all, any patch of land must be connected to the town hall by means of a road. The high level buildings require higher level roads. A road actually comprises several patches of road placed one next to another, having, in the end, various shapes. Individual patches may be improved at higher levels. All the constitutive patches of a level 2 road are at least level 2. Prior to commencing the improvement of buildings, improve the roads.
Another vital rule is to locate certain buildings, such as dwellings, under the influence area of another building. The influence area represents a circle around one service building. The circle has a specific radius depending on the building level. Check at all times which buildings will require in the future the current land patch in order not to build what you should not.
Most buildings require employees. A building requires an additional employee with every level increase. A level 2 building requires 2 employees and a level 3 one requires 3 employees. You must permanently recruit new workers in order to avoid blockages.
Very important is the buildings’ lifespan, as well. Any building degrades by 5% / day. Upon a 100% degradation, the building collapses. A building degraded by more than 25% cannot be improved. Try to improve buildings as often as possible. Not all buildings degrade. In order to avoid definitive blockages, initial buildings (buildings initially placed on the map) will never degrade. Moreover, workers who are employed in the initial buildings never die. It is very important to avoid the construction of new productive buildings until you have improved up to level 5 the old ones.
In conclusion, during the first days you only have to improve the infrastructure and the initial production buildings while recruiting as many new citizens as possible."

So you see, likely more people than I am follow the proven path...

Monkey1

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:52:01 AM

This IS NOT your town!!

The photo was taken from this website!

http://opportunitiesfromhome.org/golden-towns-review-online-strategy-game-that-pay-real-money

Unless you are now claiming that you are that poster as well!

The game does look good and I would have joined with your referral but you were dishonest and that put me off!

If this truly is your town, post a picture from today!

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 01:28:04 PM

This IS NOT your town!!

The photo was taken from this website!

I have to say I agree with you. I looked at the game and thought it was worth playing but I did not think it was worth using any of the referral links posted so far on this thread. The previous posters appears to be disingenuous by attempting to distort the truth and I also agree with you that the pictures above appear to be copied from the home page on the main website link at www.goldentowns.com

There's not massive payouts every month of thousands of Euros, this is a complete distortion. Total up all the bullion gold that backs the virtual gold in the game, this isn't worth a great deal of money either. The error in misrepresentation was the claim that X amount of virtual gold had been sold for Y Euros; the fact overlooked is that some of the main players have been a) involved with admin from previous games and hence had their investments in other Anno games carried forward into Goldentowns (I know this as I have spoken with some of the senior players) and b) you're overlooking the fact that these virtual gold resellers both buy and sell gold, that is, they don't only sell the virtual gold, they buy it off players too. For example they advertise to buy virtual gold at say 4 Euros per gold, and they advertise to sell virtual gold at 5 Euros per gold. As such, they certainly make what's know as a 'spread profit' between the buy and the sell prices, but it's a substantial misrepresentation to purport that all the gold they sell is for pure profit and that this profit is removed from the game by way of earnings every month.

It is disappointing that members of this forum would attempt to falsify easily verifiable facts in the hope that they could convince people to click their referral link to make an in-game profit and that many repeat posts have been made by this person in an attempt to cover up their misrepresentations and to persuade people of the legitimacy of the otherwise reasonable earning mechanism available to players in the game over time.

A quick look at the home page at www.goldentowns.com (yes, type that in your browser to bypass any referral links in previous threads) will reveal that the amount of bullion gold which backs the virtual gold in this game is currently 128.0323 grams. If you look at the price of gold per ounce quoted by the World Gold Council on www.gold.org you'll see the figure of USD$/oz Mid USD$1351.43 - with one troy ounce being worth 31.1034768 grams. That is the total value of virtual gold in the game is backed by approximately 4.116 ounces of gold, or roughly USD$5562.92.

Clearly, the previous poster has been distorting the available information to hook people into using their referral link to purport that players can easily make over 6800 Euros per month, a complete fabrication given that all the main players both buy and sell gold, so mentioning only the sold gold figure is only half the story.

Yes, over time I am sure that astute players could make money, but it is no-where in the magnitude of figures claimed by the above poster and members of this forum are right to be suspicious of outlandish claims based on only half the publicly available information.

Let me assure you that if it was a fantastic earning mechanism I'd be more than happy to publicise my referral link here or even mention my username in the Goldentowns game, but I didn't write my comments in this post to gain referrals, far from it, if you look earlier into this thread you'll see that I previously asked about the 'earning mechanism' then in response was fed repeated lies, distortions and falsifications of potential earnings, lies which are easily disproved by simply registering in the game for oneself, playing it for a few days, speaking with some of the senior people in the game, estimating potential 'spread profit' potential and measuring in-game gold backed by the current spot price of gold bullion.

And before the bullshitter above tries to slice and dice my post, fuck off, get a life and stop lying to people.

globalvillage

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 05:55:32 PM

Nope it is NOT.  If you need to know, Petr, the owner of this website, is my sponsor and we work together, his username is  'kovandap'.  Check him up please, he is new in the game, never played in CashTowns, and today he is 5th on the list of towns sorted by population!!!  His profits are now 10 gold per day from mining and selling raws, and more profits from townshares.   His own townshares were sold in 10 seconds, all 1000 of them...

And yep, he registered in the game only 21 days ego...  Nothing is a big lie, everything is so easy to verify inside.   That picture is the same as in Petr's blog, but gosh it is far from the picture on the main site, compare them closer LOL, are you blind or playing stupid...? 

OleOle, you have a major flaw in your reasoning and calculations.

My example was given about the top player, and not the average player, and I know for a fact that it was the exact total of the gold he sold.  Of course, he is an official gold reseller, so you are right with the spread profit part, still that part was made in the game too, and every player has a fair chance to become in time an official gold reseller.  You are wrong with the rest of your own distortions and big word accusations...   

F... off yourself OleOle, I thought that people with such rich vocabulary do not need to use such common intensifier ha ha.

fildza

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 06:01:05 PM

How much the exchange rate?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
globalvillage

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 06:10:17 PM

A quick look at the home page at www.goldentowns.com (yes, type that in your browser to bypass any referral links in previous threads) will reveal that the amount of bullion gold which backs the virtual gold in this game is currently 128.0323 grams. If you look at the price of gold per ounce quoted by the World Gold Council on www.gold.org you'll see the figure of USD$/oz Mid USD$1351.43 - with one troy ounce being worth 31.1034768 grams. That is the total value of virtual gold in the game is backed by approximately 4.116 ounces of gold, or roughly USD$5562.92.

Look guys, a quick look at the home page at www.goldentowns.com will reveal that the amount of bullion gold which backs the virtual gold in this game is currently..... 128.19530 grams  Smiley  The point is that this amount is steadily growing, for members are buying from the Game found advantages (immediate completion of construction, energy packages, game shares ...).   The point is that there never will be more than 100 000 virtual gold coins and that these virtual coins are backed up by an increasing amount of real 24k gold.

As to CashTowns, nothing else but inflation killed that game and this is why we have GoldenTowns.  GoldenTowns was developed on top of Cashtowns technology and is based on a completely new concept never used before in a game, a limited number of virtual currency. It's also the very first game ever  that uses real gold as an exchange money.

globalvillage

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 06:23:42 PM

@fildza, the current gold game fund balance is 91519, the total amount held by players at this very moment is 3177 and the exchange rate varies, depending on the sellers, you can buy virtual gold from 4.75 to 5.50 Euro and you can sell it ( I think this was exactly your question) from 2 to 3.5 Euro.

It depends on the minimum and maximum sold or purchased and on the chosen payment method too.  

BTW, Killam has just added BTC exchange too, whoo hoo!

globalvillage

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 06:28:36 PM

TheNewAnon135246, you do not know what you are talking about...  plus this is not my thread, please direct all questions (sincere questions) here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=316483.msg3417912#msg3417912

and please, do not pollute that thread and thank you.

moneyboss

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:34:01 PM

is this game fun to play or is it really boring, is it similar to that game grepolis?
Also does it require a good graphic card or can it be played by a bad computer
Monkey1

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 08:39:11 PM

Nope, this IS my town

Nope it is NOT.  If you need to know, Petr, the owner of this website, is my sponsor and we work together, his username is  'kovandap'. 

That picture is the same as in Petr's blog,

So its not your town!!! and you are a liar???

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
globalvillage

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:46:56 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2013, 10:02:12 PM by globalvillage

@moneyboss, I am not familiar with grepolis, I haven't been playing before any online games, only played multiplayer chess occasionally, but GoldenTowns is not at all boring...  just the opposite, many think that it is the most complex, brilliant and challenging game ever.  

You do not need any special graphic card in your computer, an updated browser is all what you need.  Some people prefer to play on FF, some on Chrome, and even IE is working with it too.

Monkey1, please stop monkeying around, I am not any liar and I already answered you that question...  

BTW, this is Petr's town from day 16, level 15, is that picture a generic one too, I am not there yet, the teacher is still better than the student, but I hope... ;-)

And yes, the url of this picture is from the blog ;-)

Monkey1

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:59:34 PM

You claim its your town, then claim its your sponsors!  You are clearly full of **** and yet you expect people to believe you and use you as a referral!

I know what that town looks like, I can read the blog and copy the pictures the same as you.  Post something you haven't taken from anothers blog!

You refuse to post today's screen shot of your own town!

You offer a lot of generic advice, based on the game pages and no real strategy.

You have clearly worked out that this is a pyramid scheme where the only way to make money is to get a lot of referrals and live off them, which is what you are doing.   If you were a little more honest about it in the beginning, I would probably have joined via your link, but i don't like being misled!

Good luck convincing the masses!

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
globalvillage

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:12:04 PM

Nope, you are full!  I am in that lucky position, from quite some time already, to choose people I work with, so please do not be sorry that you have not joined via my link, I would not work with you anyway...

You can copy a picture from that blog but you can't post it here, for it is copy protected and I, CAN! And... that should tell you something, but you can't think at your own, you just a poor monkey LOL

globalvillage

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:18:09 PM

Wow, I am having fun here :-)  Sorry guys; again, this is not my thread, please direct all questions (sincere ones) here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=316483.msg3417912#msg3417912

and please, do not pollute that thread and thank you.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 11:31:03 AM

BTW, this is Petr's town from day 16, level 15, is that picture a generic one too, I am not there yet, the teacher is still better than the student, but I hope... ;-)

that looks amazing Shocked
fildza

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 11:40:41 AM

You claim its your town, then claim its your sponsors!  You are clearly full of **** and yet you expect people to believe you and use you as a referral!

I know what that town looks like, I can read the blog and copy the pictures the same as you.  Post something you haven't taken from anothers blog!

You refuse to post today's screen shot of your own town!

You offer a lot of generic advice, based on the game pages and no real strategy.

You have clearly worked out that this is a pyramid scheme where the only way to make money is to get a lot of referrals and live off them, which is what you are doing.   If you were a little more honest about it in the beginning, I would probably have joined via your link, but i don't like being misled!

Good luck convincing the masses!
So she lie people again ?

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:48:00 AM

This game is another typical game like Evony online and those stuff.
The game is exactly the same , except for the fact that if you play very well and very long , you have a chance of getting a return.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:35:14 PM

The game is exactly the same , except for the fact that if you play very well and very long , you have a chance of getting a return.

Its also quite annoying that right off the bat you are waiting for upwards of 3 hours for something to complete.  At least in Evony you get to start with seconds to minutes for a while so you can see what works and what doesn't.

After the tutorial I had no idea which direction to move in, and so I blindly started making resources and buildings and was met with extremely long wait periods which made me lose interest, for if those things that I was doing did not end up working out, I would have been out the time and highly annoyed.

So in essense, it is dumb and annoying to start a game like this off with wait times of hours when people do not know how to play.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 10:21:05 PM

that looks amazing Shocked
It sure does. I wonder how much money he has put into getting this done in such a short period of time.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
akeetlebeetle

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 03:44:39 AM

Its also quite annoying that right off the bat you are waiting for upwards of 3 hours for something to complete.  At least in Evony you get to start with seconds to minutes for a while so you can see what works and what doesn't.

After the tutorial I had no idea which direction to move in, and so I blindly started making resources and buildings and was met with extremely long wait periods which made me lose interest, for if those things that I was doing did not end up working out, I would have been out the time and highly annoyed.

So in essense, it is dumb and annoying to start a game like this off with wait times of hours when people do not know how to play.

This is a very legitimate gripe. The tutorial was excellent - until it stopped. They upgraded a house and logger, but left you in the lurch as to your next direction. It is a very fun game, but in the beginning there is very little to do. A good way to start is by upgrading roads - the houses must connect by upgraded roads to the town hall in order for you to upgrade them. Don't worry about iron or clay in the beginning as you won't need much (and can trade for it). Upgrade your other businesses and houses and (through the townhall) hire as many workers as you can.

Protip: Vegetables suck for trading (use them for making meat). Building project time can also be cut down by adding unused workers to the project (you can have something like 12 or 15 of them). Happiness is probably the most important thing in this game (as it is the way you will be earning income) and it is only achieved by upgrading the houses.

Overall, I would highly recommend this for anyone who likes city builders and wants to earn a little spare bitcoin in his spare time.
balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 03:47:23 AM

Purely browser based?
akeetlebeetle

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:05:51 AM

Purely browser based?

Yes.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 05:46:43 AM

I checked it out but I am getting an error in the tutorial and can't progress. 

Looks interesting and fun but doubt it is a serious moneymaker.  I can't learn more because there does not appear to be a way to end the tutorial manually and you can't access a lot of the game information until after you finish it.  Kind of annoying.
akeetlebeetle

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 10:25:34 AM

Looks interesting and fun but doubt it is a serious moneymaker.  I can't learn more because there does not appear to be a way to end the tutorial manually and you can't access a lot of the game information until after you finish it.  Kind of annoying.

What is the error it's giving you?
galbros
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 10:10:15 PM

Looks interesting and fun but doubt it is a serious moneymaker.  I can't learn more because there does not appear to be a way to end the tutorial manually and you can't access a lot of the game information until after you finish it.  Kind of annoying.

Thanks for asking!

I get an error in the tutorial that it wants me to press a button that is indicated by the arrow but I can't get to the button because of some other intervening menu screen, e.g. I need to build a market but it is stuck on the worker screen for the lumbermill.  It is really annoying because setting aside the "earning bitcoin" it looks like it MIGHT be a fun game.  However, I doubt I'll ever find out.

Also the "contact" page gives a 404 error and so far I've not caught anyone online to chat in support.

I've tried logging out and back in and different browsers but I always get this error at some point in the tutorial, like I said very annoying.  I hope everyone else has a better experience.  I would be fine if they would simply add a "skip tutorial" option!

Good Luck!
akeetlebeetle

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 11:27:50 PM

Looks interesting and fun but doubt it is a serious moneymaker.  I can't learn more because there does not appear to be a way to end the tutorial manually and you can't access a lot of the game information until after you finish it.  Kind of annoying.

Thanks for asking!

I get an error in the tutorial that it wants me to press a button that is indicated by the arrow but I can't get to the button because of some other intervening menu screen, e.g. I need to build a market but it is stuck on the worker screen for the lumbermill.  It is really annoying because setting aside the "earning bitcoin" it looks like it MIGHT be a fun game.  However, I doubt I'll ever find out.

Also the "contact" page gives a 404 error and so far I've not caught anyone online to chat in support.

I've tried logging out and back in and different browsers but I always get this error at some point in the tutorial, like I said very annoying.  I hope everyone else has a better experience.  I would be fine if they would simply add a "skip tutorial" option!

Good Luck!

Can you not click the silver "close" button on the top right of the lumber screen? Maybe if you show a screenshot here we can help you. I just went through the tutorial a couple of days ago and had some minor annoyances, but nothing major.
galbros
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 11:37:55 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2013, 08:12:43 AM by galbros

Can you not click the silver "close" button on the top right of the lumber screen? Maybe if you show a screenshot here we can help you. I just went through the tutorial a couple of days ago and had some minor annoyances, but nothing major.

No I cannot click that, that was the first thing I tried.  Thanks for the gracious offer to help, but I'm not going to bother with screenshots here.  If their support chat shows up I'll ask if they can reset my account (it bleeds a few energy every time I reset it to try and get it to work, the other mats all reset fully) but wont worry too much about it otherwise.

I'm glad it worked for you and not trying to trash the site, just hope they get things locked down.

Edit: Got it all sorted out, thanks and good luck!
leepsteer00

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 07:43:37 AM

Sounds interesting, will try this game out asap.
Tymer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:22:23 PM

Guys this game is good yes, but don take it by what he is saying!!!

i've being playing for almost 1 week and im only level 2! it takes quite some time but after that you will start generating income.

Its a very good game yes, but it takes time.

almost he/she said were L I E S. so just search on google and you will see the real information.

BITCOIN CASINO BTC  30% DEPOSIT BONUS @ Bit777.com BTC Freebie Forum Thread! BTC
BITCOIN GAMBLING @ Peerbet.org ZERO HOUSE EDGE RAFFLES BTC 5 WHEELS OF FORTUNE! Forum Thread
akeetlebeetle

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:33:48 AM

i've being playing for almost 1 week and im only level 2! it takes quite some time but after that you will start generating income.

almost he/she said were L I E S. so just search on google and you will see the real information.

Who lied? What are you talking about.

I, too, have been playing for about a week. I am about 75% to level 4 and my happiness is 20%. You need 50% for your first mine. The limiting factor for me at the moment is energy. But as I upgrade my production buildings, that should alleviate some (they're all level 2).
Tymer

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 04:24:20 PM

I, too, have been playing for about a week. I am about 75% to level 4 and my happiness is 20%. You need 50% for your first mine. The limiting factor for me at the moment is energy. But as I upgrade my production buildings, that should alleviate some (they're all level 2).

her/his pics are fake and such.

BITCOIN CASINO BTC  30% DEPOSIT BONUS @ Bit777.com BTC Freebie Forum Thread! BTC
BITCOIN GAMBLING @ Peerbet.org ZERO HOUSE EDGE RAFFLES BTC 5 WHEELS OF FORTUNE! Forum Thread
akeetlebeetle

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:09:40 PM

her/his pics are fake and such.

The pics aren't fake, they're reposted with permission. Do you doubt that you can make a nice, profitable town like that? It doesn't cost anything but maybe a half-hour a day (if that), so why don't you try. In a month or two, you too could be making cash in the game.

Or you could sit here and complain while the rest of us are cashing in. It's up to you.
Tymer

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:21:41 PM

but he/she affirmated that she made that in 2 WEEKS.

and that was her town so...

Monkey1

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 08:45:24 PM

The pics are real and posted with permission or not is largely irrelevant.  The lie is that he/ she passed them off as their own in several threads saying this is my town look at me, when they are not.  If you read the relevant game updates, you don't want a town like that as Veg production is no longer as profitable as it was 5 weeks ago when there was a bug with trading.  A more balanced set up would be better now anyway!

Either way, the pictures were posted as lies!

To make any sort of income in this game you need hundreds of referrals below you, which is why he/ she is so keen to get everyone to sign up.

The game is OK but I suggest that you don't sign up as their referral as they are full of S***!

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
akeetlebeetle

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 10:05:53 PM

The pics are real and posted with permission or not is largely irrelevant.  The lie is that he/ she passed them off as their own in several threads saying this is my town look at me, when they are not.  If you read the relevant game updates, you don't want a town like that as Veg production is no longer as profitable as it was 5 weeks ago when there was a bug with trading.  A more balanced set up would be better now anyway!

Either way, the pictures were posted as lies!

To make any sort of income in this game you need hundreds of referrals below you, which is why he/ she is so keen to get everyone to sign up.

The game is OK but I suggest that you don't sign up as their referral as they are full of S***!

That town shows what can be accomplished when some money is thrown at it. Yes, it was done in two weeks (as per the website), but we don't know how much it cost him. He is undoubtedly making many times more than what he put in.

As far as making money, I disagree, the more referrals you have under you the more you can make (after all, how many are really going to stick with the game). But there are numerous ways to make money in the game. Did you know you can have up to 20 mines (each one bringing in up to .5 gold/day)? Did you know you can invest in shares of the company where they pay you gold based on how much revenue they bring in? You can also build up an army and occupy other towns (taking 10% of all their production), sell resources to make gold, invest in other city's through bonds and even sell workers?

The best of all? You can get paid out in Bitcoin. Do you know of any other games that pay out in bitcoin? That's not too far from using bitcoin as an in-game currency which is something that every BTC fan should get behind. After all, the next one (after cash towns and goldentowns) could be called Bitcoin Towns. In Bitcoin we trust, indeed.
leepsteer00

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:56:31 AM

Is the site down or just me?
ymoss

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:36:14 AM

this game rocks.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 06:01:58 PM

Is the site down or just me?
It's not down.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
elitenoob

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:52:13 PM

I myself used some small ammount of BTC to speed things up at the beginning.

So i guess i will stick to that game for some time...3x% happiness after 12 days playing.
If you want my nick to buy good townshares (i guess) let me know Smiley
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 11:12:30 PM

I myself used some small ammount of BTC to speed things up at the beginning.

So i guess i will stick to that game for some time...3x% happiness after 12 days playing.
If you want my nick to buy good townshares (i guess) let me know Smiley
I wouldn't recommend spending money in this or any game for that sake.
I've achieved higher % of happiness in ~15 days without investing anything.
Though that's a good achievement if you aren't used to playing such games/have no to low experience in them.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 08:08:45 PM

i haven't spent any gold or BTC either, currently at lvl 5 and 3/4th, happiness 17%, upgrading houses to level 3 Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:53:49 PM

someone have already tried, to convert some gold in btc, to see if this is a joke, or a real thing?
Tymer

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:15:31 PM

i am playing it every day, i will post here if i withdraw to any btc.

akeetlebeetle

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:48:55 PM

someone have already tried, to convert some gold in btc, to see if this is a joke, or a real thing?

Would you believe the people who told you?

This is not a scam, but it might take a couple of months to make enough to cash out your money.
Tymer

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:04:52 PM

This is not a scam, but it might take a couple of months to make enough to cash out your money.

Actually no, i just attacked a village after 3 weeks of playing for the first time and i got some pretty nice ammounts of gold from them!

akeetlebeetle

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:24:00 PM

Actually no, i just attacked a village after 3 weeks of playing for the first time and i got some pretty nice ammounts of gold from them!

Yes, but there is a min cashout.

How do you attack another town (once you have an army)? I know you get a certain % of their income, but you make is sound as though you get a lump sum, too. Can you elaborate?

Thanks
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 10:28:40 PM

Hopefully I won't get attacked.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Tymer

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:29:53 PM

How do you attack another town (once you have an army)? I know you get a certain % of their income, but you make is sound as though you get a lump sum, too. Can you elaborate?

Thanks

i attacked with very low troops and i got a defeat and attacked again and won some gold

akeetlebeetle

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:33:59 PM

Thanks

i attacked with very low troops and i got a defeat and attacked again and won some gold

Can you be more specific? How many (and what type) of troops did you have and how much gold did you get?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 08:01:20 AM

Should I build school near police station?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 08:27:08 AM

how do you make an army, i've made an artillery factory but it doesn't work? maybe only the baracks work? and how do you attack?
akeetlebeetle

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 10:27:36 AM

Should I build school near police station?

The school needs a police station to reach level 2, so it would be a good idea to build them close together.
yntro

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:05:41 PM

Mmmm.. I checked it.. Nothing amazing if you ask me... The whole earn money thing over rated...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 05:17:16 PM

Mmmm.. I checked it.. Nothing amazing if you ask me... The whole earn money thing over rated...
You're right, I'm looking into quitting right now.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: