Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 300 BTC Coding Contest: Distributed Exchange (MasterCoin Developer Thread)  (Read 129135 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitoy

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:47:40 AM

Grats on getting that out in the wild! Cheesy

I was hoping to get this out next week just so that we can post tramsactions but the blockchain loading is really very slow (50 weeks to go Smiley

Ouch.  Did you not have too much luck running bitcoind over at AWS and making your RPC calls to bitcoind there for your initial testing?  Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with this btw, anything to help with development speed Smiley

Bitcoind in aws ran out of disk space (30 gb) so I have to buy more disk space and run it again. Once I have the full block chain ill test your codes to send multisig.   If it works, next step is to  release it in the wild with big disclaimer Smiley.

How is your wallet implementation?  I think you made a test msc purchase and it looks ok. Congrats !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tachikoma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 01:20:56 PM

I'm really behind on all Mastercoin stuff, busy times! But I found 15 minutes to send in a pull request. I hope it's clear enough.

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks | Bytesized Seedboxes BTC/LTC supported
Bitoy

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 12:34:52 AM

Hi Zathras,

I've finished testing the wallet with your multisig encodetx  and it worked.  For the payment I used the sendmany api.   Buy this might not work if a user has multiple MSC address (send many api requires an Account  input not a specific address). 

So from the encodetx i'd like to make an  encodepaymenttx.  This is for sending payment to a Seller (after the buyer has Purchased a Sell Offer).

Example Buyer wants to send 1 BTC to Seller

Buyer is the fromadd
Seller is the toadd

SatAmount =  100000000   (Amount to send is Satoshi)
txfee = 6000  (Dust to Exodus)
changeamount = (fromtxamount) - (SatAmounttoPay + txfee)

Is this correct (below is the code for your reference)?

Thank you =)

Code:
        'handle change
        changeamount = (fromtxamount) - (SatAmounttoPay + txfee)

'build tx hex raw
        txhex = "01000000" 'version
        txhex = txhex & "01" 'vin count
        txhex = txhex & txidtohex(fromtxid) 'input txid hex
        txhex = txhex & i32tohex(fromtxvout) 'input vout 00000000
        txhex = txhex & "00" 'scriptsig length
        txhex = txhex & "ffffffff" 'sequence

txhex = txhex & "03" 'number of vouts,

'change output
        txhex = txhex & i64tohex(changeamount) 'changeamount value
        txhex = txhex & "19" 'length - 25 bytes
        txhex = txhex & "76a914" & addresstopubkey(fromadd) & "88ac" 'change scriptpubkey
        'exodus output
        txhex = txhex & i64tohex(txfee)
        txhex = txhex & "19"
        txhex = txhex & "76a914946cb2e08075bcbaf157e47bcb67eb2b2339d24288ac" 'exodus scriptpubkey
        'reference/destination output
        txhex = txhex & i64tohex(SatAmounttoPay)
        txhex = txhex & "19"
        txhex = txhex & "76a914" & addresstopubkey(toadd) & "88ac" 'data scriptpubkey

djohnston

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 03:33:32 AM

Forbes covers Mastercoin Decentralized Exchange. This is all thanks to you guys : )

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasperhamill/2013/11/30/fed-up-with-bitcoin-heres-how-to-start-your-own-currency/?utm_campaign=techtwittersf&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

And well done Michael Terpin, you are the man. Best Media Lead in Bitcoin. He knows his stuff. Great article.

“The state is that great fiction by which everyone tries to live at the expense of everyone else.” ― Frédéric Bastiat
W2014

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 03:37:03 AM

Forbes covers Mastercoin Decentralized Exchange. This is all thanks to you guys : )

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasperhamill/2013/11/30/fed-up-with-bitcoin-heres-how-to-start-your-own-currency/?utm_campaign=techtwittersf&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

And well done Michael Terpin, you are the man. Best Media Lead in Bitcoin. He knows his stuff. Great article.

Well done!

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 05:32:01 AM

Awesome!
Bitoy

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:14:30 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2013, 01:59:24 PM by Bitoy

MyMastercoins Wallet

http://mymastercoins.com/MyMSCWallet.aspx

Please post here if you find any bugs.  Thanks to Zathras for the send multisig  Smiley

Edit
The package folder contains the windows installer.
The source code in vb.net is also included (under folder source code) You can compile it in vs 2010.
There is also an easyinstall folder.  This contains the database and exe files.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:54:21 AM

MyMastercoin Wallet

Please post here if you find any bugs.  Thanks to Zathras for the send multisig  Smiley

Awesome HUGE news!!!!

Bitoy

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:20:50 AM

MyMastercoin Wallet

Please post here if you find any bugs.  Thanks to Zathras for the send multisig  Smiley

Awesome HUGE news!!!!

Hi aTriz,

If you are able to test it, please post your findings here.

The contest  also gives a prizes for testing Smiley

superfluouso

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:58:47 AM

MyMastercoins Wallet

Please post here if you find any bugs.  Thanks to Zathras for the send multisig  Smiley

Edit
The source code in vb.net is also included (under folder source code) You can compile it in vs 2010.

Hey Bitoy - great job - based on the screen shots, it looks very promising.

I tried to install on a vm running windows 8.1 - installation failed during SQL Express installation.

Code:
ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [12/2/2013 9:29:47 PM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (HashValidation)
- Application manifest has either a different computed hash than the one specified or no hash specified at all.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadApplicationManifest(AssemblyManifest deploymentManifest, String targetDir, Uri deploymentUri, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, Uri& appSourceUri, String& appManifestPath)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadApplicationManifest(AssemblyManifest deploymentManifest, String targetDir, Uri deploymentUri, Uri& appSourceUri, String& appManifestPath)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (HashValidation)
- File, MyMastercoinsWallet.exe.manifest, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, Hash hash)
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, HashCollection hashCollection)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadApplicationManifest(AssemblyManifest deploymentManifest, String targetDir, Uri deploymentUri, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, Uri& appSourceUri, String& appManifestPath)

Based on that and the event log, it appears that sql express 2008 is not compatible with 8.1 and its also complaining about the validation hash.  I'm guessing SP3 or may be required in this case.  Will need to take a closer look when I have more time.

Thanks for uploading!

Edit - You're call, but it may be useful to start a thread for your wallet discussion.  I guess its up to you and the other devs how you'd like to organize the various topics but still make it easy to find things etc... I guess the supposed dedicated mastercoin forum should help with this..
Bebopzzz

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:16:23 AM

MyMastercoins Wallet

Edit

Hey Bitoy - great job - based on the screen shots, it looks very promising.

I tried to install on a vm running windows 8.1 - installation failed during SQL Express installation.

Code:
ERROR DETAILS
* [12/2/2013 9:29:47 PM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (HashValidation)
- Application manifest has either a different computed hash than the one specified or no hash specified at all.
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadApplicationManifest(AssemblyManifest deploymentManifest, String targetDir, Uri deploymentUri, Uri& appSourceUri, String& appManifestPath)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
--- Inner Exception ---
- File, MyMastercoinsWallet.exe.manifest, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, Hash hash)
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, HashCollection hashCollection)

Based on that and the event log, it appears that sql express 2008 is not compatible with 8.1 and its also complaining about the validation hash.  I'm guessing SP3 or may be required in this case.  Will need to take a closer look when I have more time.

Thanks for uploading!

Edit - You're call, but it may be useful to start a thread for your wallet discussion.  I guess its up to you and the other devs how you'd like to organize the various topics but still make it easy to find things etc... I guess the supposed dedicated mastercoin forum should help with this..

The same thing happened to me aswell, only I'm running windows 7 so It probably doesn't have anything to do with the OS.

I'll still leave error details here in the case that you spot something different:

Code:
ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Users\Marin\Downloads\MyMastercoinsWalletBeta-master\MyMastercoinsWalletBeta-master\package\MyMastercoinsWallet.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Application manifest has either a different computed hash than the one specified or no hash specified at all.
+ File, MyMastercoinsWallet.exe.manifest, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [12/3/2013 10:09:28 AM] : Activation of C:\Users\Marin\Downloads\MyMastercoinsWalletBeta-master\MyMastercoinsWalletBeta-master\package\MyMastercoinsWallet.application has started.
* [12/3/2013 10:09:33 AM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
* [12/3/2013 10:09:33 AM] : Installation of the application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
* [12/3/2013 10:09:33 AM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (HashValidation)
- Stack trace:
--- Inner Exception ---
- Stack trace:

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.
Bitoy

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:27:07 PM

Ok lets start a new Mymastercoins Wallet thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355739.new#new.  I created the package using visual studio 2010 (publish) Maybe installer is outdated.  Will check it in a clean install.

Btw someone is posting a lot of .00001 tmsc transactions.

http://mymastercoins.com/Transactions.aspx

nanobit

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:02:05 AM

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasperhamill/2013/11/30/fed-up-with-bitcoin-heres-how-to-start-your-own-currency

Great article! I'm sure it'll bring people here to try and see when this awesome Mastercoin platform will be available. Perhaps someone could give a short summary of where we are now and what still needs to be done before Distributed Exchange is ready for use?
Tachikoma

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 12:23:49 PM

Devs, please take a look at this pull request and comment on the spec.

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks | Bytesized Seedboxes BTC/LTC supported
Bitoy

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:44:44 PM

The transaction below has multiple inputs
5697c55a0fb5ee61f6e9c78cb9c84cef23e11c84c68cd6e2821b8869489b808c

1BKpa19m5Xy9SvSzC5djPWtCfbuynSDwmb (0.00006 BTC - Output) n=2
1NZC9Pk4Rt1mVe5dL8w2fShXJppyJU7Vq8 (0.00009 BTC - Output) n=1

Which one of the address will be the reference address?
Tachikoma

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 12:51:45 PM

What kind of payment is this suppose to be? A payment for the distributed exchange?

I guess we need to think of a way to properly handle this case. I'm guessing that we could backtrace and see if one of these addresses did a Purchase Offer. If both of them did a purchase offer we invalidate the transaction. Could that work?

Bitoy

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:00:08 PM

What kind of payment is this suppose to be? A payment for the distributed exchange?

I guess we need to think of a way to properly handle this case. I'm guessing that we could backtrace and see if one of these addresses did a Purchase Offer. If both of them did a purchase offer we invalidate the transaction. Could that work?

It supposed to be a payment of 1NZC9Pk4Rt1mVe5dL8w2fShXJppyJU7Vq8.

The wallet has 2 address
1NZC9Pk4Rt1mVe5dL8w2fShXJppyJU7Vq8
1BKpa19m5Xy9SvSzC5djPWtCfbuynSDwmb

then I used sendmany api function and that was the result.  My implementation also invalidated it  =)
Tachikoma

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 01:49:43 PM

Are you always invalidating it? Or only if there are two purchase offers on both of the addresses? I think it would add flexibility if we would allow multi-input payments we just need to track which inputs have an offer open.

In other news:

I just posted our proposal for a reference implementation, comments/critique welcome.

Bitoy

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:43:28 PM

Are you always invalidating it? Or only if there are two purchase offers on both of the addresses? I think it would add flexibility if we would allow multi-input payments we just need to track which inputs have an offer open.
I also agree on the flexibility of allowing multi input as payment but only for one purchase offer.

If there are 2 purchase offers for both address , payment transaction will be applied only to 1 purchase offer of one the of the address (lesser n value)

Currently I invalidated  the transaction.  Will change the code if this is approved.

I just posted our proposal for a reference implementation, comments/critique welcome.

Currently reading it. Will post comments soon.
zathras

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:08:14 AM

What use case scenarios are we enabling here?

To date we have always applied the logic that the sender is the address with the largest input - I'm trying to see where the value is in deviating from that.

Thanks! Smiley

Smart Property & Distributed Exchange: Master Protocol for Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: