Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should The Labcoin fire The Swede75?
YES - 78 (64.5%)
NO - 30 (24.8%)
No Comment. - 13 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 121

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOTE]Should The Labcoin fire The Swede75?  (Read 2527 times)
szmarco (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:53:16 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2013, 02:06:04 AM by szmarco

Let's help them to make a right decision.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:56:57 AM

fire him please.
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 01:57:58 AM

What did he do that requires him being terminated?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:59:50 AM

I thought TheSwede and Labcoin are one and the same.
afrotec

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Coinnoisseur

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 02:50:42 AM

Cancel his ass.
hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 02:54:15 AM

I've talked to Sam, and he said he'll be fired soon  Tongue
Twilight_Sparkle

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 02:56:18 AM

It is what he does not do, like post. He is utterly non-existent in the labcoin thread and most of his posts are "no updates". He is terrible at PR. The worst of it is, is that he makes promises he cannot keep. He has made a few deadlines that were not kept....I can understand when problems occur, but then be more vague and don't say things like "48 hours". He said that he was unable to post because of lack of internet (he was traveling). His job is like 90% internet posting. A reliable internet is like the bare minimum of what he needs for his job. There are ways to connect to the internet while traveling after all. Whatever they are paying him is too much. </rant>

1H8gQ7KEN65pbdtusg28NQ33YWFBPgWAf1
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 02:58:14 AM

It is what he does not do, like post. He is utterly non-existent in the labcoin thread and most of his posts are "no updates". He is terrible at PR. The worst of it is, is that he makes promises he cannot keep. He has made a few deadlines that were not kept....I can understand when problems occur, but then be more vague and don't say things like "48 hours". He said that he was unable to post because of lack of internet (he was traveling). His job is like 90% internet posting. A reliable internet is like the bare minimum of what he needs for his job. There are ways to connect to the internet while traveling after all. Whatever they are paying him is too much. </rant>

Gotcha, so your saying he is as bad as Amir from TerraHash.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 03:45:01 AM

Voted no, he is likely powerless, labcoin fails to communicate with him or on the forum.

If so, he'd better quit himself to save his own reputation.
rampantparanoia

Activity: 516
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 03:46:12 AM

That's just how swedes are.
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 03:52:41 AM

Fire the messenger!

carpetbagger

Activity: 258

You can trust me, I have an avatar

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 06:35:08 AM

That's just how swedes are.

http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/waitingforthebus-39956.jpg

Keep clam & hodl on
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 06:57:15 AM

He hasn't been useful lately. It took him 48 hours to see that is latest announcement was pointless.
And I think it looks unprofessional that someone who handles the PR for a multi million dollar company puts affiliate links in his signature.
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 07:00:49 AM

Now I seriously suspect TheSwede is manipulating the market. Look at what he did so many times.
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 10:46:17 AM

Vote yes, but not because I think that TheSwede is doing a bad job. I think that he posts the information that is provided to him, which is very minimal. I see that removing him from the equation puts the pressure where it needs to be - on Labcoin management for making regular updates and holding them to their commitments.

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 10:50:08 AM

On the prospectus Samuel Noi is listed as the PR representative. Possibly one of the worst in the business.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 11:44:07 AM

You guys are hilarious. TheSwede was hired to do their PR. friedcat? Announcements every 3 weeks, at best. kslaughter? A rare sight.

The concept as TS75 as PR person was great, especially during the IPO. However, the LC team has deemed PR one of their lowest priorities. You have to strike a happy medium between posting meaningful updates and proof once in a while and kowtowing to every whim of the idiots present in that thread.

So, I do wish LC was more responsive, bit this is clearly not TS75's fault. He gets the information and then communicates it to the shareholders. If he doesn't have any news, what else is he supposed to do? His title isn't Labcoin-PR, is it? He goes on other threads and subforum like any of us. LC sought to instill confidence in the operation by picking someone with a decent history on the boards instead of making up their own no-rep PR mouthpiece.

I know this stock is popular because the price is no barrier to entry to anyone, but come off it, really.

TheSwede is doing his job, and he's doing it with limited information.

I trust the LC team, but I've done business with them before, so I have more reason to do so
rampantparanoia

Activity: 516
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:14:00 PM

Lmao - have witnessed this myself in Sweden. Thanks for the early morning laugh!
zefyr0s

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:03:26 PM

Vote yes, but not because I think that TheSwede is doing a bad job. I think that he posts the information that is provided to him, which is very minimal. I see that removing him from the equation puts the pressure where it needs to be - on Labcoin management for making regular updates and holding them to their commitments.

They'll just hire another scapegoat =/

e: Not voting, because I personally don't care..
alphaking

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:12:25 PM

The Swede always tried to manipulate the price. Pass wrong messages to shareholders  Angry Angry

Fire Fire Fire Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: