Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:07:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Promo] Bitcointalk Forum Accounts for Sale - Not Hacked  (Read 4385 times)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 07:39:47 PM

If someone offered me 0.5 let alone 1 , I would sell it without a second tought Cheesy I would pay my debt and still come out on top with 0.2 bitcoins Cheesy Which would be enough for me to buy a dozen books from amazon that I want.

So if it is allowed should I just open an topic that states I am selling my account?

Considering nearly all purchasers are scammers and now your account is noted as a possible scam account due to you wanting to sell it in public? Nah.

It's a good thing he/she has announced it! People can either ignore it or be very wary of the account now.
Subud! (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 03:49:53 AM

PROMO:

Member Accounts Available = 0.1 btc only. With more than 15 posts. No 360 seconds post limit and 5 mesages per hour limit.

Email me @ subud@consultant.com

Send your payments to: 1DJPofkoBc4qg5t4FYwBn4qBEJ3GXmecXn

Subud! (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 08:21:03 AM

PROMO:

Member Accounts Available = 0.1 btc only. With more than 15 posts. No 360 seconds post limit and 5 mesages per hour limit.

Email me @ subud@consultant.com

Send your payments to: 1DJPofkoBc4qg5t4FYwBn4qBEJ3GXmecXn

omg. stop it

This is no joke. Forum registration is disabled and this causes a big demand for bitcointalk accounts.
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 04:14:09 AM

bump

This must be a troll topic. Subud, how do you expect to market accounts with an account with your level of activity, and trust level being in the negatives? Is there some kind of hocus pocus involved that I am missing out on? lol.
Subud! (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 07:53:58 AM

bump

This must be a troll topic. Subud, how do you expect to market accounts with an account with your level of activity, and trust level being in the negatives? Is there some kind of hocus pocus involved that I am missing out on? lol.

Lol, bogus feedback doesn't matter to wise users.
maursader

Activity: 509

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 02:39:20 PM

Ok, yesterday your trust was -5 and now it's -4.. so I can vouch for that.

Well, good luck with the sales.. though I don't quite agree with what you're doing, as long as it's legal in this forum.. go nuts.
Subud! (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:08:26 PM

Ok, yesterday your trust was -5 and now it's -4.. so I can vouch for that.

Well, good luck with the sales.. though I don't quite agree with what you're doing, as long as it's legal in this forum.. go nuts.

I don't see any wrong with what I do. What I see is I'm helping people. Thank you.
Subud! (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:05:38 PM

bump!
johny1976
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002

Developer

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:15:40 PM

bump!

Nobody going to buy this pieces of shit.

Don't spam us anymore.
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 04:42:27 PM

If someone offered me 0.5 let alone 1 , I would sell it without a second tought Cheesy I would pay my debt and still come out on top with 0.2 bitcoins Cheesy Which would be enough for me to buy a dozen books from amazon that I want.

So if it is allowed should I just open an topic that states I am selling my account?

Considering nearly all purchasers are scammers and now your account is noted as a possible scam account due to you wanting to sell it in public? Nah.
I agree with that

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Subud! (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:43:50 PM

I'm Back

3 Days Promo

Member account  Status (60+ activity)  - 0.02 btc

Full Member Status (120+ activity) - 0.05 btc

Hurry Limited Supply !!!

You can Profit in Less than 2 two months thru sig advertising and giveaways.

* Completely legit accounts and not hacked
* No negative feedbacks
* More than 8 months old

Email me subud@consultant.com or PM me
Subud! (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:05:08 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 01:24:08 PM by Subud!

2 Days left in the promo and it will go back to its original price.
johny1976
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002

Developer

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:18:10 PM

2 Days in the promo and it will go back to its original price.

I have a question for you.

Did anybody buy this "legit" accounts?
Subud! (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:26:03 PM

Of course there is. I've sold more than 30 accounts months ago. During the time when thymos disabled the registration. And right now someone is interested to buy all my accounts. This completely legit accounts. I've hired posters to do the posting to raise its status.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:51:04 PM

Of course there is. I've sold more than 30 accounts months ago. During the time when thymos disabled the registration. And right now someone is interested to buy all my accounts. This completely legit accounts. I've hired posters to do the posting to raise its status.

That is still a bit weird, I can understand that someone would want mutiple old accounts to create some activity on a thread but I think that some people could also use these accounts to hack, do you check on what the buyers do with the accounts?

Subud! (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:56:14 PM

That is still a bit weird, I can understand that someone would want mutiple old accounts to create some activity on a thread but I think that some people could also use these accounts to hack, do you check on what the buyers do with the accounts?

I did check, most of it are interested in signature offers. Others just want to use it on as their personal accounts.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 03:27:51 PM

I did check, most of it are interested in signature offers. Others just want to use it on as their personal accounts.

Ok, I guess some people could be interested by an ''old" account

You say 0.02 is a promotion price but what is the normal price? I can't find it anywhere

Subud! (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:07:02 PM

Ok, I guess some people could be interested by an ''old" account

You say 0.02 is a promotion price but what is the normal price? I can't find it anywhere

After the promo the price would be 0.05  btc for member status and 0.1 btc for full member status.
Subud! (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:43:15 AM

Accounts still available!
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:28:35 PM

Accounts still available!