Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] TerraHash - Order # 1230 - 3x K64 Boards (54 GHash/s) - Cheaper  (Read 357 times)
Shimple (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 02:56:43 AM

Hey, as the title says I am selling my TerraHash order Smiley The order is all paid for and as you can view in the picture it is "processing".

Picture: http://gyazo.com/39c5c7b3f5e7fbffed2cdf4f7cab525b

I am selling it for only $2500 USD and you will have to pay the shipping (I will try hard to convince TerraHash to change the shipping address to yours so you can receive it faster). If I am not able to get the address changed (it is a possibility) I will be sending it the very same day I receive the order.

I am in desperate need for money at the moment, that is why I am selling it for a bit cheaper.

I will not be offering a refund for any reason what so ever. If you purchase it, it is yours. Purchase is final.

I will however be accepting PayPal, Wire Transfer, or any other method you have in mind, and of course I will accept BTC (We will convert $2500 USD into bitcoins at the time of the purchase) Grin.

I live in Canada so if you do decide to pay via PayPal, Wire Transfer, etc we will convert $2500 USD to CAD that way I can avoid loosing a lot at my local bank conversions.

Please contact me via a PM here.

Thanks a lot for reading, it is much appreciated,

Filip K. (Shimple)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: