Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened with etherdelta?  (Read 906 times)
saieshprakash18

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

any good alternatives to etherdelta for ERC20 tokens ?
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:17:45 AM

Etherdelta was sold to a new team recently and they are forcing things wrong in my opinion. They did a token sale that raise much less than expected, they are not listing new tokens (officially) unless the company behind buys and stakes a certain amount of ED tokens. Probably they are doing the same with their APIs. There is an alternative - a fork - called Forkdelta (exactly same user interface).
Savik

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

any good alternatives to etherdelta for ERC20 tokens ?

IDEX is growing and will most likely become the next best spot.

ReshkiN

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

Now it's just that it already shown the orders for the second day, which do not exist anymore, does not show the history of transactions on the coin, etc. The good though the balance does not mess and the deposit / widget operates.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

Hi guys,
Anyone face any issues with etherdelta ? Still safe to trade using etherdelta ? Why the volume are zero? And my Blockfolio no updates at all. Or etherdelta doing some upgrades?

I have not seen any updates lately. At the same time lots of ppl lost their tokens last week. Of course after such actions to this exchange there is no greater trust anymore.
aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

Now the network has a lot of fake news about the causes of these problems with the site, one says that this is an upgrade, others that the site is hacked. I did not meet the official statement anywhere so the only one thing is left is to wait..
coinamu

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

I dont know what happend, but im using forkdelta atm. same like etherdelta though. Just make sure you use metamask so it will be more secured. Never login directly with your prirvatekey anywhere mate.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
bergan

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:54:13 PM

Same here. And the tweets showing at the bottom of the site is kinda weird. Hope the hacking incident isnt happening again.
it is very true that the problem in etherdelta there are still thieves
token in etherdelta.karena I have also experienced it.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

Actually after the situation of the invasion, EtherDelta is no longer the same, unfortunately it is better decentralized platform for tokens, I think it is past time to have a new concert, the quality of EtherDelta is still high, but with each passing day it is in decay, I hope developers read this topic.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:14:22 PM

The current market lacks such desentralized exchanges like EtherDelta. And despite all it's dissadvantages it still has the biggest volume than any other DEX. And it's the only Exchange where you can trade by contract address. I would prefer to use IDEX instead, but its trading volume is very low.

XXXJAYXXX

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:19:32 PM

No volume.. and last TX listed on the exchange happened about 4 days ago...  I had some problems with TX being rejected but still takes the TX fee..  No updates from the Dev team.. Twitter has been deleted..  Although the exchange may function for some people.. There are too many red flags for my liking at this time.  The new dev team is also Chinese.. and the Gov just did another big crackdown on foreign exchanges last week...  I'm not trying to spread FUD here.. but it's entirely possible the dev team may have been locked out of the site and/or arrested for running an "illegal" exchange...  China is pretty harsh about enforcing their laws... There is also the possibility the team just took the ICO money and made a run for it...  lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best!
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:23:39 PM

Hi guys,
Anyone face any issues with etherdelta ? Still safe to trade using etherdelta ? Why the volume are zero? And my Blockfolio no updates at all. Or etherdelta doing some upgrades?

Ether delta was my exchanger before. The main limitation in ether delta is you have to put your private key with the address in order to trade, buy and sell. This makes your wallet vurnerable to hackers. I faced that issue before so I decided to change exchanges which has better security feautures. Etherdelta is good but it must improve its features escially the security one.

Savik

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

The ONLY reason why Etherdelta was any good was because every ERC20 coin could be traded there. No applications, no fees, no approval from exchange teams, etc etc.

This wont be difficult for new exchanges to replicate, which will send ED down the tubes even further.

darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

No one knows what happen to etherdelta their twitter was gone and you cant read any update but etherdelta had a fork they valled it forkdelta it is look a like by etherdelta what coin written on etherdleta you will see it also on fork delta, I'm afraid if the etherdelta would close i had a fumds their that I can't widraw but the only thing that I can do is too wait until it has an announcement
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

I read that the etherdelta was hacked, but it was relatively long ago, it is likely that the same thing happened again ..

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
safirin

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

As etherdelta work on ethereum smart contact and https://forkdelta.github.io using same smart contact. You can withdraws all your belonging from etherdelta. For safe side use MetaMask for signigns the transactions.

I thing forkdelta.github.io is good for ERC20 token exchange, if you use it with MetaMask. Another alternative is IDEX, but problem with IDEX is that it does not allow small amount exchange. You might get error message like "Due to rising gas costs on the Ethereum network, value of order must be at least 150 USD. Please try making a larger order."

Really don't understand why etherdelta team stop communicating. If you want to exchange your ERC20 token urgently basic check it in coinmarketcap.com if it available in any other market or if not, try forkdelta. As per my understanding etherdelta is gone.
Strectmar

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

After hacked he still working slow but anyway I didn't use etherdelta after hacked.

And when was the last hacking of the exchange?
Now neither the API nor the history of trading is working
Erlinda Santiago

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

Its worrying me becuse many people said that etherdelta is being hacked so im orried that it might hacke dmy account nd get all of my tokens there but i wish not cause im really working hard for this so please ont hack my account

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

Etherdelta has been in trouble for several times in less than a year.
I don't think it is wise to trade there now. Get out of it, guys.
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

I think since the first time often occurs purchases with high price but volume 0, maybe it's a trader who is trying. which I do not like from etherdelta it is a heavy load page.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄